User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 8:21:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hopefully the muzzies don't get to him while there...
View Quote

Am I in before someone seriously suggested that's all in part of the plan to start WWII?
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 8:24:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What.a.fucking.moron.

Even Bush 43 didn’t tell anyone ahead of time he was going to a war zone to see the troops until AFTER he was gone.  

Now hamas/iran has 2 days prep time to make good on their threat.

(Maybe we can get kamala to go with….)
View Quote

Why would Hamas attack one of their largest financiers? Where do you think the pallets of cash to Iran went? Bibi is going to give him a tour of the carnage so he can see how his money was spent.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 8:29:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I mean if something happened and he is somehow incapacitated and it gave us a reason to push Hamas' shit in...

Sounds like a win/win.
View Quote
Harris becomes president and then Newsome runs next fall and beats Trump or whatever loser the republicans puts on the ticket.  I have to wonder if Biden is being setup by the group actually runnig the white house.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 8:33:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Send the figurehead to get postured on by foreign officials.  It’s like the Emperor’s Nude Clothes for Taterheads That Can’t Speak So Good story.

I think we’ve all been fooled.  he really is smart and gifted.  It’s the old man act to draw out the haters.  Just driven by the incredible smell of young female parts and hairs, necks, shoal,  shoulderzzzzz….   Hhhhmmmmggghhhhhhh!!!

ROY!?!!!  You really jarred somethin lose tiger.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 8:41:43 AM EDT
[#5]
What a stupid stunt!  I'd expect nothing less from these guys, could be their new plan to get rid of PedoPeter.  Did Hillary book the pilot?
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 8:47:27 AM EDT
[#6]
He’s going so he can continue the delay of the Israelis attacking Hamas
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:15:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well, they put in the shorter flight of steps for him. Next it will be an escalator.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All those stairs….might be a step too far…

Well, they put in the shorter flight of steps for him. Next it will be an escalator.

Chair Force One.

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:26:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Am I in before someone seriously suggested that's all in part of the plan to start WWII?
View Quote

Does it include a time machine????

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:28:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He's going so he can continue the delay of the Israelis attacking Hamas
View All Quotes
Quoted:
He's going so he can continue the delay of the Israelis attacking Hamas
Bingo.

There's way more to this than simply Biden the peacemaker...albeit I'm sure his polling numbers the way they are, him "doing something presidential" is probably a side quest of his team.

On top of that, what failures did US intelligence have in this (on top of the Israeli's?).  It's not like leading up to this JoeBama's team wasn't working with Iran and had a spy ring operating in the White House and at DOD along with undermining Netanyahu's administration at every turn.

As one intelligence source told CNN: “I think what happened is everyone saw these reports and were like, ‘Yeah of course. But we know what this will look like.’” Sure, Hamas kidnaps an Israeli soldier every now and again. Maybe this time, the embarrassment will finally topple Netanyahu, like the White House has been trying to do since he returned to the prime minister’s office.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:42:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Just looking at this from a practical perspective, how in the hell do you make that airspace safe enough to confidently fly him into the area?

When GWB flew to Iraq almost no one knew he was coming until he was gone.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You must've taken a wrong turn trying to get to DU
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hopefully the muzzies don't get to him while there...

Killing a US President would unleash a shitstorm that would ignite a major war and crash the global economy. So I agree with your sincere comment, let’s hope that doesn’t happen as only enemies and traitors would hope for that.

ETA: I see numerous traitors have posted. Nice look arfcom.

You must've taken a wrong turn trying to get to DU

Agreed.  His join date and post count.  Not even hiding it anymore are they.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:57:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Should something happen to Biden while in Israel, that would guarantee 100% participation and help from the US in Israel's war.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this is the plan set up by Israel along with some of the war-hawks within our own government, get Israel all tge help they could ever want from us, gets the war they want, and gets rid of the old man.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:00:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Just embarrassing.  The thought of other leaders sitting in a room with him.  Do they ignore him outright?  Or do they give him the occasional polite "we hear you" nod and continue with their conversation?
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:10:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Hamas should give Biden an honorary head band, the Biden admin is probably the only thing on earth that is holding back
Israel from unleashing holy hell on Hamas. Honestly, what can this clown do, except further embarrass America on the world stage, everyone laughs at him, it's such a sad state of affairs, I hardly have the energy to even complain anymore.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:10:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
He’s going so he can continue the delay of the Israelis attacking Hamas
View Quote

"Bibi, if you escalate in Gaza, I'm not sending you a billion dollars. Well, son-of-a-bitch! Bibi didn't escalate in Gaza!"
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:12:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Should something happen to Biden while in Israel, that would guarantee 100% participation and help from the US in Israel's war.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this is the plan set up by Israel along with some of the war-hawks within our own government, get Israel all tge help they could ever want from us, gets the war they want, and gets rid of the old man.
View Quote

I don't get why the Muslims would want to harm Biden, they know him and his administration are allies.  Look at how he caved with Iran.  It wasn't until this started that him and his ilk started calling Iran bad, and that's after shitting billions in taxpayer money to them.

Iran and the bad actors know he's only going there to try to calm things down and stop the Israelis from going hardcore in order for him to pretend he's some sort of world savior.  If anything, he's been a more reliable ally to Iran than any of the other Muslim states, and they know it.  Hamas knows it too, after all, he's trying to reign in the Israelis.

Why would they want to do harm to someone they think of as a quiet partner to their ambitions over there?
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:14:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Why?
View Quote

People that matter died. You don't matter.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:15:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I don't get why the Muslims would want to harm Biden, they know him and his administration are allies.  Look at how he caved with Iran.  It wasn't until this started that him and his ilk started calling Iran bad, and that's after shitting billions in taxpayer money to them.

Iran and the bad actors know he's only going there to try to calm things down and stop the Israelis from going hardcore in order for him to pretend he's some sort of world savior.  If anything, he's been a more reliable ally to Iran than any of the other Muslim states, and they know it.  Hamas knows it too, after all, he's trying to reign in the Israelis.

Why would they want to do harm to someone they think of as a quiet partner to their ambitions over there?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Re-read my post. I'm not suggesting that it would be Hamas/Muslims that does it.

That's just who will get blamed.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:27:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Sending a addled old man who can’t find his way off a podium is absolutely elder abuse and the only reason I think his handlers would do it is to possibly solve the Democrats election issues with their candidate by sending him into an active war zone
View Quote

This.
He can't visit the US border, being overrun, but he can go to a hot war zone.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:35:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 11:52:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Please stay there. Forever.
View Quote

The longer he's away the better for the USA
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:14:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Illegitimate potato putting his secret service detail and everyone else in the support positions in extreme danger all for a political publicity stunt. What an asshole.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:27:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was pretty much going to post this.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:53:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I mean if something happened and he is somehow incapacitated and it gave us a reason to push Hamas' shit in...

Sounds like a win/win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How the hell is Secret Service going to get him in and out without incident with Hamas and Hezies popping off rockets constantly

Sounds like a win/win.

Great plan to get President Harris.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:57:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Let me know when he cares more about our border than someone else's country
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:02:00 PM EDT
[#26]
So here is something I think...

If the US can announce where and when the president will be two days in advance,  either the enemy completely lacks the ability to strike us, or, they never planned to in the first place.

My guess...it's a little of the former, and a lot of the latter.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:03:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Well, it's not like they can drive him around Dallas in a convertible.

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:12:22 PM EDT
[#28]
I just love how Biden is in Israel within 7 days, while he couldn't be bothered to visit Maui, never went to Youngstown, didnt visit the border for 2 years.

How many U.S. Troops are stationed in Israel?

Meanwhile Trump

President Trump Visits Troops in Afghanistan for Thanksgiving

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:13:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

LOL.

Scranton,  Israel,  same difference.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He grew up in Israel.

LOL.

Scranton,  Israel,  same difference.

All the black kids used to play with his foreskin before he got circumcised while driving the Amtrak train!
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:47:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Just looking at this from a practical perspective, how in the hell do you make that airspace safe enough to confidently fly him into the area?
View Quote

Two carrier groups?
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:50:00 PM EDT
[#31]
At least Israel never shot at our ships in the Med...
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:51:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Killing a US President would unleash a shitstorm that would ignite a major war and crash the global economy. So I agree with your sincere comment, let’s hope that doesn’t happen as only enemies and traitors would hope for that.

ETA: I see numerous traitors have posted. Nice look arfcom.
View Quote

Is this a serious post?
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 2:06:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Good thing he stopped by East Palestine OH first.
View Quote

Yeah, kind of ironic isn’t it?
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:02:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:20:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Bongino said on his podcast that he’s going there to pause the fight and let hamas to regroup and Fortify gaza.

He said  that the Obama  group, which is all the people under Biden is pro Palestine and anti Jewish.

He also said Iran is behind all of it and there will be no attacks on Israel while Biden is there.

Because Biden is in bed with Iran. Like Obama.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:24:13 AM EDT
[#37]
"You know, my son Beau was killed in Israel".
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:26:20 AM EDT
[#38]
This trip was only done to get the Jewish vote. That's it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:35:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Biden just told the same story in his Israel blabbering speech.  He changed the name of the war to the Yom Kippur War, which did occur in 1973.  The Six Day War occurred in 1967. (I’m not pretending to know that, I googled.)

It appears that Biden confused the name of the two wars, however, it still doesn’t make the story true.  We live in an age where discounting routine lies by the President is done by explaining he was simply confused again.  Obviously, a confused President is better than a lying president.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:49:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why lie? Because he knows he won't get called out for provable falsehoods. Just uncle Joe being pedo Peter
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 12:33:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Why lie? Because he knows he won't get called out for provable falsehoods. Just uncle Joe being pedo Peter
View Quote

Is it a lie if he doesn’t know? I’m not convinced he is genuinely lying. I’ve seen people go through dementia and the destruction of the mind causes some insane shit to be said and done.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top