Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 8:51:30 PM EDT
[#1]
"Did you say the war is real? Or was it that we are going to drive El Camino Real? OK, I can do that."

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 8:52:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Iron Dome goes Ooops!
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 8:53:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Should have a contest on "Guess what lie he will come up with?"  Got to make it about him in some way.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 8:54:57 PM EDT
[#4]
"The president will hear from Israel how it will conduct its operations in a way that minimizes civilian casualties and enables humanitarian assistance to flow to civilians in Gaza in a way that does not benefit Hamas," he explained.

How the fuck are you going to ensure that aid DOESNT go to Hamas?  What a fucking joke. They'll intercept/receive all of it. Then again, knowing how leftists are, this is probably them rubbing our face in it with a smirk.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 8:55:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great idea.  Because he's clearly a strong leader and a SME on all that type of stuff.  
View Quote

Just imagine the symbolism of two strong leaders united on the world stage. Bibi and ... a player to be named later.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 8:56:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How the hell is Secret Service going to get him in and out without incident with Hamas and Hezies popping off rockets constantly
View Quote

The SS will not be the main detail, the Special Ops will and if things go south Special Ops will be the ones to extract him or put a life vest on him and drag him out to sea for extraction. This is their specialty, not the SS in a war zone.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 8:59:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Either tunnels or a green screen. My guess would be green screen
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How the hell is Secret Service going to get him in and out without incident with Hamas and Hezies popping off rockets constantly

Either tunnels or a green screen. My guess would be green screen

They could even do the mock "running towards the camera" that you see in old and low/quality movies & shows.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:03:06 PM EDT
[#8]
This doesn’t appear to be a smart move for any US president. Just seems like it’s going to use resources and money.

Also runs the risk of an attack from Hamas. They’re not listening to us and wouldn’t think twice about attacking a US convey. Atleast when he went to Ukraine you can be pretty sure when the Russians were warned they weren’t going to do anything. Hammas, Iran , Hezbullah don’t give a shit ….
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:09:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
According to Jesse Waters, Blinken just announced the Potato will go there Wednesday.

ETA: https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/october-16-2023-israel-hamas-war

Secretary of State Antony Blinken confirmed that President Biden will visit Israel this Wednesday.

In remarks made on Tuesday morning, Blinken said that Biden's visit will happen "at a critical moment for Israel, for the region, and for the world."

"The president will reaffirm the United States solidarity with Israel and our ironclad commitment to its security," the White House official said.

Blinken also added that Biden will speak to Israeli leaders about how to minimize civilian casualties in Gaza.

"The president will hear from Israel how it will conduct its operations in a way that minimizes civilian casualties and enables humanitarian assistance to flow to civilians in Gaza in a way that does not benefit Hamas," he explained.
View Quote
View Quote

I understand the idealsitic approach of trying to limit life loss among civilians.
There’s no good way to do that.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:09:29 PM EDT
[#10]
That's a very big target.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:10:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Good!   Gave hez ballers 2 days to plan.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:10:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So... he's already in Israel?
View Quote

This. He landed one hour ago in a nondescript US military aircraft
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The Israeli's know what they are doing and Biden is going to screw it all up.

Biden screws up EVERYTHING he touches.
View Quote

I suspect Netanyahu will respectfully listen and then do what is best for Israel regardless of what Biden says.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:14:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Killing a US President would unleash a shitstorm that would ignite a major war and crash the global economy. So I agree with your sincere comment, let’s hope that doesn’t happen as only enemies and traitors would hope for that.

ETA: I see numerous traitors have posted. Nice look arfcom.
View Quote

Are their comments more or less traitorous than selling out the country to amass a personal fortune you intend to leave to your drug addicted children, both of which you likely sexually abused? Would be an interesting question for someone to ask the mushroom looking thing that meets with the White House reporters on a daily basis.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:15:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
FUCK joe biden
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:16:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's not really all that big of a deal.  Being called a traitor because you don't care about a traitor doesn't make much sense.

Harris would just take his place and we would still get to enjoy no end of Genuine Democrat Gibberish.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:16:20 PM EDT
[#17]
If Trump announced he’s going to Israel tomorrow,  I’d be like HELL NO, do a Zoom meeting!

I think it would be beneficial if Kamala went also.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:20:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Why?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:20:46 PM EDT
[#19]
So this is how the dems are getting rid of Fjb. They will have him killed there and he will be a martyr and also NOT be the dem candidate at the same time.

To be honest, if I was him, I would want to go out this way rather than the way he is going right now.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:21:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It's not really all that big of a deal.  Being called a traitor because you don't care about a traitor doesn't make much sense.

Harris would just take his place and we would still get to enjoy no end of Genuine Democrat Gibberish.
View Quote

Meet the new boss the same as the old boss. they are all puppets controlled from the shadows.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:30:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Cool, now the media can show the president of the United States in Israel as they segue to video of bombed out Gaza. Real PR coup.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:34:59 PM EDT
[#22]
In one of the recent Izzy-pali conflicts we  gave them a 60~100 hour shot clock before they had to stand down.

Biden is going there to clip the Izzys' wings.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:36:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Does he know?
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:38:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Is it just me, or does this have a Wag the Dog feel to it ?
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:40:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:59:19 PM EDT
[#26]
I suspect that in a few days, a lot of folks here at this site are going to be a lot less enthusiastic about this so-called war.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 10:02:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 10:30:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Interesting scenario. I guess we all become anti war protesters then and make the full circle like Kerry.

Did you know John Kerry was in Viet Nam?
View Quote

Yes...it was seared...seared I tell you...into his hippocampus...
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 10:37:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Obama's proxy waitress delivering a message at taxpayer expense ,  bullshit reason to go , like there isn't one .
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 10:40:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What.a.fucking.moron.

Even Bush 43 didn’t tell anyone ahead of time he was going to a war zone to see the troops until AFTER he was gone.  

Now hamas/iran has 2 days prep time to make good on their threat.

(Maybe we can get kamala to go with….)
View Quote

Probably a ploy.

I know those Hamas rockets are not very accurate and I have no idea of their range but it seems kind of nuts to fly into Israel at this time.
The other issue is the resources that this will take on the part of Israel to host the dip shit when I think they have better things to be focused on. Of course Joe might come bearing gifts aka more debt for the US taxpayers with interest to be paid so it all might be worth it for them.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 10:41:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 10:43:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Selling weapons so he can get his 10%.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 10:44:27 PM EDT
[#33]
FPNI
Unless it’s to give Iran time to position Hezbola
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 10:52:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Late double.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 10:59:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Queue the Kevin Bacon fingers crossed meme.

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:02:36 PM EDT
[#36]
People have said when Bidens use is done they  will shovel him out of the way.

I can hear the speech about his son died fighting Hamas and he grew up on the west bank. West bank of what is up to you to figure out.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:16:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Sending a addled old man who can’t find his way off a podium is absolutely elder abuse and the only reason I think his handlers would do it is to possibly solve the Democrats election issues with their candidate by sending him into an active war zone
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:16:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Please stay there. Forever.
View Quote

With Commie Harris on THIS side of the Ocean

Me><Thee
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:19:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Best way to sneak Zelensky in...

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:20:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Please stay there. Forever.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:20:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:34:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Should have a contest on "Guess what lie he will come up with?"  Got to make it about him in some way.
View Quote

He's going to tell them how he can relate to what they are going through. He and popcorn had a turf war once.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:34:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Why?
View Quote

THIS!!!!
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:43:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Hopefully the muzzies don't get to him while there...
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:46:55 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm sure it will be really productive once you lump the jet lag on top of the advanced dementia.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:33:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

That would be a shame, a damn shame I tell you.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:44:33 AM EDT
[#47]

His visit.should bring a sense of peace to the Israeli people and fear.to the Palestinians.

He is a beacon of strength, and I am so glad that he is our president
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 12:54:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Killing a US President would unleash a shitstorm that would ignite a major war and crash the global economy. So I agree with your sincere comment, let’s hope that doesn’t happen as only enemies and traitors would hope for that.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must've taken a wrong turn trying to get to DU
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 1:26:06 AM EDT
[#49]
I think they mean Biden's corpse is headed for Israel.  

Weekend at Bibi's
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 8:16:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
All those stairs….might be a step too far…
View Quote

Well, they put in the shorter flight of steps for him. Next it will be an escalator.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top