Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:23:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
pics of aircraft not loading there big shooter.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:23:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Protected and served!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:24:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I know a dude that got DUI as he was sleeping it off in the bar parking lot in Arizona.  He had the car running for heat.

I believe he may have even been in the back seat, or maybe the seat was just layed all the way down. Point being he was clearly sleeping and not driving.

I firmly believe in DUI laws but seems like driving should be a requirement.
View Quote

this. end of thread.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:25:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I wouldn't mind spending some time with her in a car.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:25:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I know a dude that got DUI as he was sleeping it off in the bar parking lot in Arizona.  He had the car running for heat.

I believe he may have even been in the back seat, or maybe the seat was just layed all the way down. Point being he was clearly sleeping and not driving.

I firmly believe in DUI laws but seems like driving should be a requirement.
View Quote
 Yeah if you want to make a public intox arrest fine.  You hit someone with a dui when they are trying to do the right thing and not driving you are a asshole.  
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:26:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thank the body worn cameras along with conscription of new recruits who never knew any different.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.  Young cops today don't think officer discretion be like it is, but it do.

Thank the body worn cameras along with conscription of new recruits who never knew any different.

Excellent point.  The days of dumping beer out and crushing joints on the streets are gone.  Too many admin geeks reviewing video, just looking to burn cops for their actions.

ETA: Just to clarify - any arrest for DUI potentially saves lives.  Don't give a rat fuck who may disagree about that.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:26:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Helluva rack.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:27:11 PM EDT
[#8]
it's a good thing being a douche bag isn't a crime or that officer would be in legal troubles
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:34:28 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm sure that cop was one of the popular kids in school.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:37:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:44:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Ost.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 10:59:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You're right, I have never had any use for LEO's.  Low quality job for those who couldn't do anything else, I guess someone has to do the job though, kind of like a grocery bagger, someone has to do it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's been ACAB for a long time. He doesn't matter, though. Just ignore him.

You're right, I have never had any use for LEO's.  Low quality job for those who couldn't do anything else, I guess someone has to do the job though, kind of like a grocery bagger, someone has to do it.

Username doesn't check out. Don't you have some life vests to inspect?
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 11:12:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Let he among us who has not fucked a 21 year old in a parking lot cast the first stone.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 11:20:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's been ACAB for a long time. He doesn't matter, though. Just ignore him.

I agree this cop is a dick.  I have a juris doctorate.  Held a TS/SCI clearance,  I couldn't survive a month as a cop because every move they make is now recorded 24/7.  I mean, just imagine your current job except with "We're going to film everything you do and review that film weekly.  We're also going to track everywhere you go.". Just that alone, I'd be "No thanks, fuck off!". But then add actual cop things on top of it?  Not enough money in the world.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 11:22:36 PM EDT
[#16]
And... another one.  Cute blonde, this is her second arrest, underage to boot.  Do we have to say "guilty"???

College PD arrest underage student for drunk driving

But wait, there's more--her third arrest:

State trooper loses his shit with 21-year-old Karen

Daddy must've bought her that Mercedes.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 11:31:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Someone please tell me the DA’s Office let this one go.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 11:50:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Why is she slutty?
You're telling me you only do missionary with lights off without telling me you only do missionary with lights off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hottie is not guilty. Just slutty.

Why is she slutty?
You're telling me you only do missionary with lights off without telling me you only do missionary with lights off.

Snagging a bro outside the bar is slutty.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:02:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

And the people who couldn't qualify to become a cop had to join the coast guard right?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:06:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
you say that like it's a bad thing.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:13:18 AM EDT
[#21]
You can thank sue happy lawyers for arrests like these. Once an officer has contact with an inebriated person in control of a motor vehicle,  anything that person does with that motor vehicle  while inebriated afterwards the officer is held liable for "Not doing Something" about "it".
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:14:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

But the bro is a stud am I right?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:20:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:25:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You can thank sue happy lawyers for arrests like these. Once an officer has contact with an inebriated person in control of a motor vehicle,  anything that person does with that motor vehicle  while inebriated afterwards the officer is held liable for "Not doing Something" about "it".
View Quote
 You can arrest them for public intoxication.  No need for a DUI charge.  Now you pull them over driving throw the DUI book at them.  Unless you are an asshole.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:26:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Get caught fucking in a car, it really helps to not be intoxicated.

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:31:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:31:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
And... another one.  Cute blonde, this is her second arrest, underage to boot.  Do we have to say "guilty"???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2N319OgZF0

But wait, there's more--her third arrest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItHZ7OL7RcI

Daddy must've bought her that Mercedes.
View Quote

Seriously, a video over an hour long? Give a fucking synopsis, or a time stamp.

0/10, cannot fap.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:32:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Also true.  Things that officers would have let slide by when I was a kid* just don't slide now.  Everything is recorded now and litigation is constant because police are good targets and the people targeting them have deep pockets.

*When I was a kid in OKC, officers would sometimes give you the option of "street justice"/ass beating vs. the more formal process.  Which when I was a kid, an ass beating was a given if the parents found out, so good deal from my perspective.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:34:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

0/10, cannot fap.
View Quote

Not even relevant really.  It's just a cute drunk chick; but one driving around actually endangering people on her third DWI at 21.  And not even as hot as the wrongly accused here.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:35:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Why can't they just watch the show like a normal person?
View Quote

This

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:50:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I wish cops like that had something better to do
View Quote

Seriously.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:02:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Finding people boinking is one of the funnier aspects of the job.

I always tell them to quit being stupid and send them on their way. No need to arrest them...
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:16:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Beats chasing real bad guys, and a lot safer too!
View Quote

Yea, when she kills someone shit faced drunk after getting banged out it's no big deal.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:21:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Let he among us who has not fucked a 21 year old in a parking lot cast the first stone.
View Quote

Lol, I was 18…
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:23:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yea, when she kills someone shit faced drunk after getting banged out it's no big deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Beats chasing real bad guys, and a lot safer too!

Then arrest her for PI not DUI.  If you are going to arrest everyone for DUI with them not driving they are going to drive home.  The penalty for getting caught is the same and they are going to roll the dice and drive every time.  This is not hard logic to comprehend.  If they are going to take that charge they are going to drive home.  Throw them in jail until they sober up and cut them loose.  If you catch them on the road driving toss the book at them.  Do not lie and say they are arrested for DUI when they are not driving and say it is about safety.   It is as ignorant as saying gun laws stop crime, criminals do not obey the law.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:25:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Creeper cop taking pics to send to his sarge…
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:26:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Nympho with stupendous body having go with nerdo dork boy with permanently stained blue balls.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:27:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Creeper cop taking pics to send to his sarge…
View Quote

YT had huge issue with this too.  Cop using personal phone?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:30:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Get her an uber.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:33:40 AM EDT
[#40]
I had one like her and messed it up by being a nice guy and not impaling her, like I should have.  Playboy bunny body and face
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 1:38:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Get a room for crying out loud. No sympathy.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 2:02:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Don't care either way about this but most of you all wouldn't hesitate recommending a .22 in the back of the head as punishment if she was less attractive

GD simps
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 2:29:59 AM EDT
[#43]
If you're over the limit or the cops think you are and in possession of a vehicle and the keys you can get a DWI.
You will lose the case if the DA/CA decides to go forward with the matter. Keys, car and you is all that matters.
THe messing around in the car is nothing
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 3:02:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Meanwhile cop sits on his ass when 10,000,000 illegals crossed in the past 3 years.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 3:03:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Cops wonder why people often hate cops.
Make sure they're safe, give them warnings, make them get Ubers or taxis home and leave it alone.  There are too many actual crimes in this country and Officer Friendly is busy making enemies and enriching bureaucrats here.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 3:07:18 AM EDT
[#46]
I worked with a guy who said some of the best sex he ever had was in the parking lot between classes...
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 4:36:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

0/10, cannot fap.
View Quote

41 min mark…. Comedy gold

PLEASE SIR I ALREADY HAVE 2 DUIS PLEASE SIR I HAVE A FULL SCHOLARSHIP PLEASE SIR I WILL GET KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL PLEASE SIR LET ME MOM GET ME LLEASE SIR IM SOOOOOOO SORRYYYYYY
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 4:50:46 AM EDT
[#48]
An old experienced officer once gave me this advice:
"When you bust people for having sex in a car in lovers lane, always wait for the man to finish.
They will go along peacefully."
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 5:36:52 AM EDT
[#49]
My 2nd cousin arrested my brother for DWI when he found him in his car sleeping in a friends driveway.
Brother was in passenger seat keys in ignition.
We got the charge dropped 2nd cousin was very rudely uninvited to future family reunion’s by my grandmother.
Sweet lady first time I ever heard her cuss someone out.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 5:39:29 AM EDT
[#50]
It’s best to put your keys in your trunk or inside you gas filler area.  You can open both from inside the car.  This makes the “in control” issue invalid.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top