Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 1:01:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Brits should have let the German's conquer them, at least then they would still have some masculinity and dignity left.
View Quote
been to Germany lately?
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 1:07:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Who goes around carrying a kitchen knife?

Bizarre.

How do you even carry a kitchen knife comfortably? Weird ass brits.
View Quote
It's the easiest way to get a knife in some places- stop in any market, find an inexpensive knife that fits your needs, fold a sheath out of cardboard and some tape or string, stick knife in your pack, pants, whatever.  I've done it in several places when I was only carrying a carry-on bag but wanted to have a cutting tool.  Toss it or give it to someone when you're done.  You don't need a $1000 Randall to slice limes or stab someone, a dollar store special works just fine, especially when you're not planning on keeping it.  I don't buy a large kitchen knife, just a smallish paring style knife along with a couple of limes, an apple or some other piece of fruit or piece of cheese and nobody pays any attention.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 1:11:22 PM EDT
[#3]
What in the actual fuck happened to GB?  Never seen such a completely cucked country before.  Next up they'll be banning tire irons, baseball bats, pointy sticks over a certain length and rocks over a certain weight.  In the end, it won't even matter because the bad guys will just drive cars into crowds of people or other things.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 1:12:45 PM EDT
[#4]
You don't need a pointy knife to kill a dee-yahh!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 1:14:13 PM EDT
[#5]
@British_Underscore
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 1:14:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
 Sometimes it's hard to believe they were once the world's greatest power with holdings all over the globe.
View Quote
Drool, Britannia...
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Next up only allowed to have sporks.  And a knife registration.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 1:21:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Wonder what an episode of "forged in fire uk" would look like......
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 1:25:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Next up only allowed to have sporks.  And a knife registration.
View Quote
Metal spoons/forks will be banned soon because you can grind them down into a stabbing tool.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 1:25:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 1:27:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, butter knives are essentially harmless. No way you could hurt anyone with a blunt blade. The judge is clearly an SME in knives, a rare genious!

Link Posted: 5/28/2018 1:28:18 PM EDT
[#12]
What if he has a pointed stick?
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 1:32:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
http://i68.tinypic.com/2j1ocd1.jpg

A judge has proposed a nationwide programme to file down the points of kitchen knives as a solution to the country’s soaring knife crime epidemic.

Last week in his valedictory address, retiring Luton Crown Court Judge Nic Madge spoke of his concern that carrying a knife had become routine in some circles and called on the Government to ban the sale of large pointed kitchen knives.

Latest figures show stabbing deaths among teenagers and young adults have reached the highest level for eight years, and knife crime overall rose 22 per cent in 2017.

In the past two months, he said, there have been 77 knife-related incidents in Bedfordshire, including three killings.

Judge Madge told the assembled  judges, barristers and court staff: “These offences often seem motiveless - one boy was stabbed because he had an argument a couple of years before at his junior school.”

He said laws designed to reduce the availability of weapons to young would-be offenders had had “almost no effect”, since the vast majority had merely taken knives from a cutlery drawer.

He said: “A few of the blades carried by youths are so called ‘Rambo knives’ or samurai swords. They though are a very small minority.

"The reason why these measures have little effect is that the vast majority of knives carried by youths are ordinary kitchen knives. Every kitchen contains lethal knives which are potential murder weapons.

Continued at link:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/27/knives-sharp-filing-solution-soaring-violent-crime-judge-says/
View Quote
They stopped being relevant after the Falklands.

Fuck California.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 1:37:34 PM EDT
[#14]
lol
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 1:40:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"Ghost guns" are causing our idiots to slowly wake up to the realization that if you do ban guns, people can still make guns.

Their idiots are having trouble grasping how easy it is to make a knife.
View Quote
Not Ghost guns, I preferre the name freedom firearms

Link Posted: 5/28/2018 1:46:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Pathetic, but this is just their new norm.

Being old enough to watch Western Europe fall and Eastern Europe maintain their borders. . . . it's an odd thing to sit back and spectate.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 1:54:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/20856/374C2A47-F86B-4029-8944-1455758740CE-482351.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Ghost guns" are causing our idiots to slowly wake up to the realization that if you do ban guns, people can still make guns.

Their idiots are having trouble grasping how easy it is to make a knife.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/20856/374C2A47-F86B-4029-8944-1455758740CE-482351.jpg
It's not the term I prefer.  I was just using the term that our idiots are most familiar with.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 2:01:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Time to stock up on pre-ban forks.  You know they'll be next.  I, for one, welcome our spork overlords.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 2:19:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Serious question, can adults carry a pocket knife or Swiss Army Knife or multi-tool on their person at all, or do the cops just bust yutes with knives?

I mean, if i'm just walking down the street and pull my SWK out to do something or I'm whittling in the park or I'm a workman with my Leatherman am I getting hassled by The Man or are they just going to ignore it if I don't look like trouble?
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 2:24:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
“I burned my stick, Brian.”
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 2:31:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Wrap all the wankers in bubble wrap
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 2:45:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Brits........LOL.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 2:51:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Serious question, can adults carry a pocket knife or Swiss Army Knife or multi-tool on their person at all, or do the cops just bust yutes with knives?

I mean, if i'm just walking down the street and pull my SWK out to do something or I'm whittling in the park or I'm a workman with my Leatherman am I getting hassled by The Man or are they just going to ignore it if I don't look like trouble?
View Quote
I think a British member answered that question in a past thread, by saying that you had to have a valid reason for carrying a knife, such as your employment requiring a particular type of knife.

Similar to how some states limit assisted opening knives to EMTs and certain other first responders.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 5:03:40 PM EDT
[#24]
The knife has been around since the first neanderthal sharpened a piece of flint and used it to cut a bitch.

Trying to ban inanimate objects to curb crime is stupid.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 5:16:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You need powerless serfs filled with fear to serve their anti Christ dictator in the new world order global government.

Probably have to re-define the term "back stabbing" though...just doesn't seem fit anymore...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
 Sometimes it's hard to believe they were once the world's greatest power with holdings all over the globe.
You need powerless serfs filled with fear to serve their anti Christ dictator in the new world order global government.

Probably have to re-define the term "back stabbing" though...just doesn't seem fit anymore...
They just threw a guy in jail for correctly pointing out that Islam says it's okay to rape children. He was OUTSIDE a courtroom where a bunch of Muslim scum was on trial for raping kids.

He got 13 months for that and the judge slapped a gag order on the media.

WTF is going on over there???
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 5:21:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
I carry one daily.

I don’t remember the last time I saw a policeman. I’m not going to get stopped for anything.

Might get stopped for speeding but they will just hand me a ticket none of this drug dog false positive nonsense and it’s not illegal to travel without id and they won’t toss my car.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 5:21:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Would be hard to make this up!
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 6:15:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

A judge has proposed a nationwide programme to file down the points of kitchen knives as a solution to the country’s soaring knife crime epidemic.

Last week in his valedictory address, retiring Luton Crown Court Judge Nic Madge spoke of his concern that carrying a knife had become routine in some circles and called on the Government to ban the sale of large pointed kitchen knives.

Latest figures show stabbing deaths among teenagers and young adults have reached the highest level for eight years, and knife crime overall rose 22 per cent in 2017.

In the past two months, he said, there have been 77 knife-related incidents in Bedfordshire, including three killings.

Judge Madge told the assembled  judges, barristers and court staff: “These offences often seem motiveless - one boy was stabbed because he had an argument a couple of years before at his junior school.”

He said laws designed to reduce the availability of weapons to young would-be offenders had had “almost no effect”, since the vast majority had merely taken knives from a cutlery drawer.

He said: “A few of the blades carried by youths are so called ‘Rambo knives’ or samurai swords. They though are a very small minority.

"The reason why these measures have little effect is that the vast majority of knives carried by youths are ordinary kitchen knives. Every kitchen contains lethal knives which are potential murder weapons.

Continued at link:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/27/knives-sharp-filing-solution-soaring-violent-crime-judge-says/
View Quote
Start with this one.  Grind it down to a spoon.

Sword of State

Link Posted: 5/29/2018 9:52:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
From another thread. I'm interested to see how far down this path Britons are willing to go. I bet it's a lot farther than we are at this point. Will be fun to see how far the pendulum arc is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N7geXpQtdA
View Quote
Drill a hole.

Add a nail.

Add one more section of pipe.

And you have a war club that has a single shot 12ga capability.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 9:59:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What if he has a pointed stick?
View Quote
Bamboo is next on the ban list.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:02:27 AM EDT
[#31]
The next issue -

They'll start mandating you take any broken sticks or branches that snapped into pointed ends and run them against a belt sander. You can't have pointed sticks in your yard, it promotes violence against society's most vulnerable.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:04:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The next issue -

They'll start mandating you take any broken sticks or branches that snapped into pointed ends and run them against a belt sander. You can't have pointed sticks in your yard, it promotes violence against society's most vulnerable.
View Quote
Belt sander?

You mean point-making death factory?  No way that kind of destructive potential can be allowed in the hands of the subjects.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:05:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The next issue -

View Quote
This is why I always cut at 90 degrees to the grain with my chainsaw.

Splinters are hurty pointy things and cause boo-boos.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:13:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
A dull knife will still stab the shit out of someone.
View Quote
I have never seen any knife stab anyone of its own accord.

What are they going to do when someone goes around smashing peoples heads in with a fucking chunk of granite?
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:14:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Crazy

Can one keep a sword or battle ax in your home for self defense?

interested to see what they will ban next. Im betting hammers will be soon. A hammer is a deadly mofo
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:19:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

What are they going to do when someone goes around smashing peoples heads in with a fucking chunk of granite?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We'e good.  Granite smashing is stoning.

Stoning is most halal.

And here's the butt of a fag I threw off a building earlier this morning.  I don't often suck on a fag, and it tasted like ass, so I decided to toss it instead.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:20:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Up next after knives but before hammers-

Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:26:45 AM EDT
[#38]
I cannot imagine living in London and listening to those queeftards harping about "bin that knife"!!
LOL

This reminds me that I need to change out the batteries in my truck gun (AR15 carbine & Mossberg shockwave) white light.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:27:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Stoning is most halal.

And here's the butt of a fag I threw off a building earlier this morning.  I don't often suck on a fag, and it tasted like ass, so I decided to toss it instead.

Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stoning is most halal.

Click To View Spoiler
I see what you did there.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:30:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stoning is most halal.

Click To View Spoiler
It's a commentary on the trans-cultural confusion.  People just don't know whether to be offended or not.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:33:15 AM EDT
[#41]
A cricket bat is a potential murder weapon. A brick is a potential murder weapon. A broken Guiness bottle is a potential murder weapon.

Get rid of criminals and immigrants and your problems will cease.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:33:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Bizarre.

View Quote
I do it in countries where I couldn't bring in a gun or knife.  You go to the local store, souk, farmer's market, whatever and buy a kitchen knife and some tape.  Often the knife comes in a cardboard box or some kind of wrapping and you just tape it up into a makeshift sheath.  Voilà, you're armed.  And they're usually so cheap, when it's time to leave, you just drop it into the nearest trash bin.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 11:01:32 AM EDT
[#43]
I see this as a good thing, at least as an American. It demonstrates perfectly what happens 20 years down the road when full gun control is implemented. I've noticed a sharp decline in leftists touting the UK as some gun-free utopia
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 11:06:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Better ban growing bamboo. That stuff is too easy to make into pointy sticks.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 11:54:46 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Continued at link:

Start with this one.  Grind it down to a spoon.

Sword of State

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/britains-queen-elizabeth-ii-sits-next-to-the-sword-of-state-as-she-picture-id145752771
That would be an utterly phenomenal political statement.  On par with taking back the Stone of Scot, or whatever it's called.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 12:27:12 AM EDT
[#46]
It sometimes seems like Europe is in a heated competition to see which major European nation can be weakest.

Then again, maybe it is for the best that Britain is cracking down on knives - it would be racist for a Brit to defend themselves or their children from the grooming gangs.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 12:35:43 AM EDT
[#47]
If GB would just ban knives these kinds of incidents would stop!

In the United States the bicycle rider would have been ventilated and been a grease spot in the middle of the road. Believe ME!

Scroll Down In The Article For Video
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 6:17:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It's the easiest way to get a knife in some places- stop in any market, find an inexpensive knife that fits your needs, fold a sheath out of cardboard and some tape or string, stick knife in your pack, pants, whatever.  I've done it in several places when I was only carrying a carry-on bag but wanted to have a cutting tool.  Toss it or give it to someone when you're done.  You don't need a $1000 Randall to slice limes or stab someone, a dollar store special works just fine, especially when you're not planning on keeping it.  I don't buy a large kitchen knife, just a smallish paring style knife along with a couple of limes, an apple or some other piece of fruit or piece of cheese and nobody pays any attention.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bizarre.

When I travel overseas. I usually do what you just say with duct tape and shoelaces. I have carried sharpened knives all over the Caribbean like that. If I was nearing the cops or some such. Pull string and ditch the knife.

Only cost me a few bucks.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 6:19:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Play-Doh and a Easy Bake Oven.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 6:25:51 AM EDT
[#50]
What a bunch of idiots, of course in _ years we will be just like them.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top