BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:18:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Note to our Canadian friends. If you want to visit a gunshow, or LGS here in the US, make a US friend local and carpool.
If you’re on ARF I’m sure there are folks who would oblige.

F the surveillance state, and the Feds on both sides of the border. (Though the Alberta RCMP seems pretty straight).
View Quote

Whenever I go to a US gun show, I rent a car in the US.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:23:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

F the surveillance state, and the Feds on both sides of the border. (Though the Alberta RCMP seems pretty straight).
View Quote

Lethbridge is in AB.  They're also the ones that did a felony stop on that girl dressed as a stormtrooper outside a star wars bar.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:42:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Note to our Canadian friends. If you want to visit a gunshow, or LGS here in the US, make a US friend local and carpool.
If you’re on ARF I’m sure there are folks who would oblige.

Smart.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:49:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Long time ago word was CA DOJ would go to NV gun shows and take pics of CA plates in the parking lots .

Supposedly they then would stop vehicles at the boarder checkpoints ment for agricultural inspections.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:56:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Long time ago word was CA DOJ would go to NV gun shows and take pics of CA plates in the parking lots .

Supposedly they then would stop vehicles at the boarder checkpoints ment for agricultural inspections.
View Quote

Back when fireworks were illegal in Maine, but legal in NH, ME State Police would do similar. They'd sit at border fireworks stands, watch for ME plates, and radio to their buddies to make the stop.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 1:58:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Lethbridge is in AB.  They're also the ones that did a felony stop on that girl dressed as a stormtrooper outside a star wars bar.
View Quote

And then physically attacked her after she surrendered.

Canadian Police ARREST a Storm Trooper? Lawyer Explains - Viva Frei law
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:05:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Should of detained the Canadian in cuffs until he was identified in person by the 1811.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:19:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Count on feds being at most big city gun shows and a number of the bigger small city ones.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:25:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Be aware that the "AFT" booth at the gun show is likely not the only AFT booth at the gun show. It's gotten so petty that undercover/informants selling XYZ solely to "catch" somebody is not a far cry. I also imagine that even with that, they go home empty handed a majority of the time.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:28:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is my favorite part of the incident.

"At that point,  Sheriff Slaughter told the two officers that their investigation was over and they had to leave, which they did."
View Quote
Should have arrested those Cannuck Commie assholes for impersonating a law enforcement agent.  Assholes, it ain't  your jurisdiction, pricks. Sounds like foreign agents here illegally to me.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:29:28 PM EDT
[#11]
There have been incidents where U.S. law enforcement have been similarly operating in Canada, IIRC there's a mutual treaty of some kind.

I guess it's an easy way to source personnel that likely won't be sympathetic to the local populace.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
There have been incidents where U.S. law enforcement have been similarly operating in Canada, IIRC there's a mutual treaty of some kind.

I guess it's an easy way to source personnel that likely won't be sympathetic to the local populace.
View Quote
Yeah, both our governments are corrupt and out of control. Of course the Jackboots have alliances across the borders.
Jack Boot thugs be Jack boot thugs. I guess it's easier to get away with it, when you do it to the neighbors, across the border.

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:34:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Why do the good people of Montana tolerate this shit?
View Quote

They shouldn't.  The message to the states is clear, the federal government is no longer holding up its end of the bargain.  They've ceded national sovereignty.   Mexico is invading and now snow Mexicans are conducting criminal investigations in our country
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:38:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:39:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Arrest him for impersonating a law enforcement officer.  You ain’t a cop in this country, and your creds mean jack shit here, hoser.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:50:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Unfucking real.  They let chinese run mass surveillance and "police" ?

Endlessly disappointed and disgusted by governments.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:50:53 PM EDT
[#17]
This isnt new its been going on for years
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 2:54:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:02:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Remember Oka?
View Quote

I think I see now.

https://www.lermuseum.org/1946-to-present/1990-2000/oka-crisis-kahnewake-11-july-26-sept-1990

At the Oka barricades, the Mohawk Warriors subjected the soldiers of the Royal Canadian Regiment and Le Royal 22e Régiment (R22eR) to provocative posturing and a constant stream of verbal abuse.

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:03:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Should have been spending his time researching home fire suppression systems.
View Quote

Probably the smart thing to do when you are working out of country.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:04:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So apparently, the AFT and the Mounted Police are teamed up on American soil to spy on gun show attendees. I started a thread in HTF but I figured more people needed to hear of this.

"At around ten Saturday morning organizers of the gun show said there was a suspicious person in the parking lot taking pictures of vehicles at the  gun show.  The man taking the pictures turned out to be officer Richard Kurina who identified himself as a lethbridge Police Officer who was working on a task force with the Canadian Mounted Police.  He says the task force is designed to catch Canadians smuggling illegal firearms into Canada."

Only Link that I have seen on this
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:16:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
just wow...
anyone that has been awake for the last 20 years knows the majority of guns are coming across the Native reserves in Quebec. One of the reserves straddles the Canadian/US border.
https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/mohawk-police-in-akwesasne-to-fight-gun-smuggling-with-stepped-up-water-patrol-1.5939915
View Quote
Yeah but special people.  Not people they want to hurt.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:24:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Be aware that the "AFT" booth at the gun show is likely not the only AFT booth at the gun show. It's gotten so petty that undercover/informants selling XYZ solely to "catch" somebody is not a far cry. I also imagine that even with that, they go home empty handed a majority of the time.
View Quote

Several years ago I attended the WAC gun show in Puyallup WA and noticed a M&M lookalike wearing a basketball jersey going booth to booth trying to purchase a firearm. I even whispered 'plant' to several people around me who also noticed him as he did stand out. As he conversed in ebonics, each vendor politely told him to go to the entrance booth, register, pay the monthly WAC fee and submit to a NICS check; then come back to procure the firearm. M&M fussed or cussed then went to the next booth.

The following day at the close of the weekend event someone told me M&M approached a booth with few people around. Vendor looked both ways then sold him a firearm. Just as the cash was transferred several moustaches in suits materialized from out of nowhere and took the vendor into custody.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:24:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
sure did.. the amateur's use drones..apparently the rail way is the method the pro's use..unless where you live straddles the border.
Remember Oka?
I have a friend that was in the intelligence section of 2nd Battalion Royal Canadian Regiment during that time.
He showed me pictures of the firepower the natives had..
ak47.s barrett .50 cal..bolt guns with premium glass on them..
View Quote

Pros make their own rail. Swayze express baby

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:29:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Try that in Columbus Ohio.  ATF tazed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=052O7OxT8HU
View Quote

"Wait! Don't do that! I got a medical condition!"

Yeah, you're an ATF agent. You're a walking, talking asshole. It's a medical miracle.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:31:44 PM EDT
[#26]
An agent of a foreign government spying on our citizens?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So apparently, the AFT and the Mounted Police are teamed up on American soil to spy on gun show attendees. I started a thread in HTF but I figured more people needed to hear of this.

"At around ten Saturday morning organizers of the gun show said there was a suspicious person in the parking lot taking pictures of vehicles at the  gun show.  The man taking the pictures turned out to be officer Richard Kurina who identified himself as a lethbridge Police Officer who was working on a task force with the Canadian Mounted Police.  He says the task force is designed to catch Canadians smuggling illegal firearms into Canada."

Only Link that I have seen on this
View Quote

They should be deported across the border
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:32:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Canada with drunky the clown and his little gut friend.

Crappy audio quality but it's the only clip I can find.

Ricky Negotiates Who Gets To Arrest Him

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Why would Sheriff Slaughter decide to go county LE?

Slaughter needs to be at a police department instead and decline every promotion once he hits Sargent.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is my favorite part of the incident.

"At that point,  Sheriff Slaughter told the two officers that their investigation was over and they had to leave, which they did."

Why would Sheriff Slaughter decide to go county LE?

Slaughter needs to be at a police department instead and decline every promotion once he hits Sargent.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:33:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Enemy action!
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:40:22 PM EDT
[#31]
If there were ever a Boog up here and the DNC or RINOs were in office, I'd expect a large contingent of police or even military to be sent to assist our government.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 5:59:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Montana cops need to search the kanuck oinker and if he has a firearm need to BUST THE FUCK OUT OF THE BASTARD for illegal possession.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
i enjoyed the "due south" documentaries.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:18:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Constitutional sheriff.  
View Quote
it is montucky, after all.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:42:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
That’s BS. Foreign law enforcement has no business on US soil.
View Quote

They co operate all the time.

Ours fly down yours fly up for all sorts of reasons.
Interviews/investigations... etc
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:15:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, we have a huge problem with guns bought at Canadian guns shows being smuggled into the US.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 10:58:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Why do the good people of Montana tolerate this shit?
View Quote

We dont.

Didnt read where the Sheriff basically told them to GTFO?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:05:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yes, we have a huge problem with guns bought at Canadian guns shows being smuggled into the US.
View Quote

Probably not, but there are a lot of other reasons why U.S. law enforcement would want to operate in Canada.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/cross-border-policing-provokes-sovereignty-worries-1.1162116
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:34:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
sure did.. the amateur's use drones..apparently the rail way is the method the pro's use..unless where you live straddles the border.
Remember Oka?
I have a friend that was in the intelligence section of 2nd Battalion Royal Canadian Regiment during that time.
He showed me pictures of the firepower the natives had..
ak47.s barrett .50 cal..bolt guns with premium glass on them..
View Quote

They had and still have far more than that.
Lots of heavy stuff all the way up to a 20mm Lahti.
For those who are unaware the 20mm Lahti was a non restricted weapon in Canada up until 2 years ago.
It was considered no different than a 12ga shotgun or a 22 rifle.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 2:29:33 AM EDT
[#40]
People are snuggling guns to Canada, even from here in Oklahoma.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top