Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 8:24:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
HAHAHA MY FRIEND THAT BANGED HER MOVED TO OHIO AND NOW SHE'S THERE LOL BRB TO MAKE FUN OF HIM

Link Posted: 8/4/2011 8:24:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I would hit it bareback. Not like you would have to worry about her keeping it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 8:27:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie
Link Posted: 8/4/2011 8:40:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ohio sounds like the perfect place for her.

Dang, what's up with all the hatin' on Ohio?  At least we can have hicap mags and own guns here without a foid card and obama doesn't claim to be from here! So what if the football players like to trade autographs for tats. As for Indiana, what do you have to be so proud of, a 500 mile race?

[sorry about the off topic hijack OP]

No, you can't. A rifle mag in excess of 30 round capacity is considered a machine gun here. We can, however, have standard cap mags of 30 rounds for a rifle.
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 1:42:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Folks here must be suffering form "bad girl/nut job" syndrome. I don't find her the least bit "hot".....At best a 4/10.....And I'm being generous.

And someone else must be suffering from The Ghey.
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 2:32:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'd hit it...

with a 5-iron

This
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 2:59:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I would hit it bareback. Not like you would have to worry about her keeping it.

Link Posted: 8/5/2011 3:01:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
HAHAHA MY FRIEND THAT BANGED HER MOVED TO OHIO AND NOW SHE'S THERE LOL BRB TO MAKE FUN OF HIM

You really have a friend who banged Casey Anthony? If so, you need to provide the relevant details. For example, was she any good in the sack?
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 3:03:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didn't she have to report to her probation officer yesterday?

BigDozer66

Why would she be on probation?

She was convicted of 4 counts of providing false information to Law Enforcement.

She did her time for that. Maybe it had something to do with the checks she stole.
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 3:08:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Isn't that where the Anthony family is originally from?
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 3:12:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Killed her baby and beat "the government."

And big tits.

Arfcom basement dweller's dream girl.
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 3:23:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

MAN! That's some set of baby feeders she's sporting!!!

Wonder if she's pregnant?

She gained weight in the big house.  She will trim down and the cans will shrink a little probably.
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 3:59:03 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dang, what's up with all the hatin' on Ohio?  At least we can have hicap mags and own guns here without a foid card and obama doesn't claim to be from here! So what if the football players like to trade autographs for tats. As for Indiana, what do you have to be so proud of, a 500 mile race?

[sorry about the off topic hijack OP]

No, you can't. A rifle mag in excess of 30 round capacity is considered a machine gun here. We can, however, have standard cap mags of 30 rounds for a rifle.

Ohio had our own version of the NFA prior to it being invoked............The difference is ours is $50 every 5 years for a 'permit' that covers all types of explosives, machine guns, suppressors, DDs and the like. Should NFA ever be repealed, $50 will cover all sorts of fun things.

Link Posted: 8/5/2011 4:03:44 AM EDT
[#15]
What is she doing there?

Is she working on someones upcoming campaign?

Hope and change maybe?
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 4:20:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Yeah that's her........but I don't think she got a boob job, they were that big during the trial.
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 4:23:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You really have a friend who banged Casey Anthony? If so, you need to provide the relevant details. For example, was she any good in the sack?

Yes, I attended the major college in Orlando where she hung around the local bars. He ended up taking her home one night.

One of her text messages from the night before she "did the deed" to her daughter mentioned the bar I managed at the time.

Everyone gives him shit for it in our fraternity, it's fun.
Link Posted: 8/5/2011 7:03:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Yeah, she's hittable..just keep these tips in mind..

-Keep it well wrapped..maybe double wrapped. Party Girl Pro she is.
-Don't fall asleep next to her
-Keep your kids away from from her
-Watch your checkbook/credit cards..she is not above fraud.

And..be sure to get pics so you can go onto Maury or Springer and have the whole "I slept with Casey Anthony!!!" show.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top