BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:38:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just can't get over how we are tolerating the support of terrorism.

9/11 is burned in my mind. I remember Palestinians dancing and celebrating on TV days after the attack.
View Quote

I remember someone else dancing too. I think it was five guys in a moving van.

On the flip side, the right will never cease to amaze me. The left is practically in the middle of a civil war with itself, and the the right wants to swoop in and save them from themselves...in an election year.

The more state and local police are used to break these things up, the more the narrative will be "see, it's not us using the authorities against you. It's the right! Remember how we let you burn down all those cities in 2020? Remember Josh Hawley calling for NG troops to be turned loose on mostly peaceful protestors?"

The right thing to do with the cities is step back and let it happen.

insert let them fight meme.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:42:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

68 is when the commie shitbags took control of the Democrat partyy
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
On the bright side, the DNC will be in Chicago for their convention this year. The last time they were in Chicago was in 1968. It should be fun.

68 is when the commie shitbags took control of the Democrat partyy

You sure about that?

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:44:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I made it about halfway through the video and had to shut it off.  We are done as a country. Done.
View Quote

this is what makes you realize we are done?

our middle eastern policy is dictated by people with a vendetta.

our eastern European policy is dictated by people with a vendetta.

there's dudes performing sex acts on each other in front of children on the street, men dressing up a clowns reading sexual content to children in libraries. a small minority of the population is responsible for most of the crime. if they were gone, we'd have the murder rate of Belgium. our border is so porous, who knows what or who is coming across?

but a flag being raised for a shit hole 3rd world nation, the inhabitants of which are sure to be brought here on tax-payer funded naval equipment, is "done".
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:45:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Well ..that’s it then.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:01:40 PM EDT
[#5]
And it’s just going to get worse
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:14:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No concept of actions / consequences with some of these people.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:19:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Two pages and not one Texan has posted "The Texas flag is the only state flag that can be flown at the same height as the US flag".

Usually posted by those who've never left Texas.
View Quote

I forget about that, but in my defense I'm a transplant.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top