Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
China has a carrier group out sailing the deep blue, they have ships docked in Africa, they have made oil/gas deals with Middle Eastern countries and Russia, they have cozied up to Pacific Island nations who then turned their noses up at the USA, they have taken some Philippine Islands, Xi has made Biden his bitch for the whole world to see, China does whatever China wants to do and no one tries to stop them.
I am really curious what the next few years will look like.
View Quote

True. But they have to be carefull of the straits in Malasia because if we shut that down in retaliation their only other trade routes are much longer and go past Phillipines, Taiwan and Japan. They can be easily embargoed.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:27:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Who owns Smithfield Foods?  They are biggest pork food company in the US..  

WH Group, a Chinese company, does.  

China is also the 3rd largest market for US beef.  If they wanted to they could reign havoc on our meat industry.

As for ports, it takes 2 for shipping to work.  China doesn't control US ports but they own the ports in 53 other countries.
View Quote

Heard on Jon Batchelor that the Fed just (a week or two ago?) floated China a multiple $Billions dollar loan to float them so they don’t crash economically.

And you think China accepted that without conditions?

I know their word, as well as Russia’s is worth plastic dogshit by now, but I’m certain that loan came with conditions.

I have not seen anything reported about this in the MSM, so I tend to believe it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:27:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I hope so.  I just remember the Hong Kong invasion where China slapped the hands of a couple celebrities and Hollywood and everyone fell in line supporting China.  The military did nothing and China literally drove up to their government buildings and walked in.  
View Quote

Hong Kong is a bad analogy since it was already administratively rather China anyways.  And they had no military unlike Tiawan.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:27:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah, but who imports more food than it can produce?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who owns Smithfield Foods?  They are biggest pork food company in the US..  

WH Group, a Chinese company, does.  

China is also the 3rd largest market for US beef.  If they wanted to they could reign havoc on our meat industry.

Yeah, but who imports more food than it can produce?

We export massive quantities of beef yet the US still imports a lot of beef.   A few years back the US exported $7.1 billion and imported $1.6 billion in beef.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:27:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

True. But they have to be. Are full of the straits in Malasia because if we shut that down in retaliation their only other trade routes are much longer and go past Phillipines, Taiwan and Japan. They can be easily embargoed.
View Quote

China is currently expanding deep water ports in former Burma and adding more routes from Russia.   Attachment Attached File
                                                 Attachment Attached File
                                                  Attachment Attached File
                                                    Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:28:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What's funny is that almost every statement about why we shouldn't support Ukraine will apply to Tiawan.

We don't have a defense pact with them.  China will probably threaten us with nukes.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you are saying wars can be won without men on the ground?  Just sink a couple ships and declare victory?  I wasn't talking about a battle on the water when I was describing another conflict kicking off...but I'm sure you knew that.

In case you, or some others, didn't know that then let me explain more clearly.  The main conflict will be on the land in Taiwan.  Disrupting shipping to the US would be a distraction to mess up our economy and cause the public to be angry with our own government that there is no more toilet paper or baby formula or whatever new fake shortage will be created.  Add to that all the military supplies the US has not restocked because they were sent to Ukraine and that makes it difficult for us to prop up Taiwan when it needs to defend itself.   Sinking a few ships isn't going to cut it.  

What's funny is that almost every statement about why we shouldn't support Ukraine will apply to Tiawan.

We don't have a defense pact with them.  China will probably threaten us with nukes.  

In a way it is more tenuous. We at least recognize Ukraine as a sovereign nation. We officially comply with China’s demand that Taiwan is not a country but one of their provinces. Sort of.

We really need to stop the most favored nation trading status with China, recoginize Taiwan, and establish bilateral treaty with them. Fuck asshoe China.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:30:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Hong Kong is a bad analogy since it was already administratively rather China anyways.  And they had no military unlike Tiawan.
View Quote

Taiwan hasn’t been asleep the last 13 months, they’ve been acquiring some modern weapon systems.

And those deals only accelerated when they saw how effective our OLD shit could be against ComBloc weapons.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:31:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

US is out of ammo just by sending it to Ukraine and isn't in a position to kick off another conflict.   Plus you know Biden will just bend the knee to China.
View Quote

Did we miss something?
When did we sent Ukraine submarines and aircraft carriers?
Do you really think that Chinese ships can be sunk with Javelins and Stingers????
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:32:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope so.  I just remember the Hong Kong invasion where China slapped the hands of a couple celebrities and Hollywood and everyone fell in line supporting China.  The military did nothing and China literally drove up to their government buildings and walked in.  

Sure different scenario and different proximity as far as them getting land units there.  How the US quickly folded on the issue is what surprised me.  China threatened to ban their products or services and they all just folded.  Big Tech started censoring things for them and the legacy media only had positive things to say about China.  I think Disney even bent the knee at that point as South Park was making fun of them for doing it.  The tide on that scenario has changed a bit too but I don't trust anyone that previously bent the knee.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:33:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

We export massive quantities of beef yet the US still imports a lot of beef.   A few years back the US exported $7.1 billion and imported $1.6 billion in beef.
View Quote

How much food does China import from the US?
Would anyone starve in the US if trade was cut off tomorrow with China? No.
How many would starve in China if it happened?

I know they generally don’t give a shit about their citizens, but Xi is mortal.

I think it’s a pretty important imbalance.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:34:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Taiwan hasn’t been asleep the last 13 months, they’ve been acquiring some modern weapon systems.

And those deals only accelerated when they saw how effective our OLD shit could be against ComBloc weapons.
View Quote

https://www.defensenews.com/pentagon/2023/02/24/slow-arms-deliveries-to-taiwan-blamed-on-us-production-bottlenecks/                              Attachment Attached File
                                                    Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:36:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

China is currently expanding deep water ports in former Burma and adding more routes from Russia.   https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/09397E97-8B27-4842-8F6D-3BA86E6642D7_png-2772840.JPG                                                  https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/3C9D4690-DFE8-4901-9355-9DB4996B2651_jpe-2772844.JPG                                                   https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/F831E4E5-FB74-41FD-BEC7-E88F752C264C_jpe-2772845.JPG                                                     https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/BD9B946A-B3A5-4077-890E-F4F11748D8AB_jpe-2772847.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True. But they have to be. Are full of the straits in Malasia because if we shut that down in retaliation their only other trade routes are much longer and go past Phillipines, Taiwan and Japan. They can be easily embargoed.

China is currently expanding deep water ports in former Burma and adding more routes from Russia.   https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/09397E97-8B27-4842-8F6D-3BA86E6642D7_png-2772840.JPG                                                  https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/3C9D4690-DFE8-4901-9355-9DB4996B2651_jpe-2772844.JPG                                                   https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/F831E4E5-FB74-41FD-BEC7-E88F752C264C_jpe-2772845.JPG                                                     https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/BD9B946A-B3A5-4077-890E-F4F11748D8AB_jpe-2772847.JPG

Wow thanks for that info. I had no idea they worked on that overland route and ports. That is a pretty solid sign they are prepping the battlespace.

Also a good reason we should nurture a military alliance with India instead of our patty cake friendsies with Pakistan and China.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:37:19 PM EDT
[#13]
The fact that we have a lying, propaganda media and shitty leftist government doesn't suddenly mean that reality and history no longer exist
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:38:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Did we miss something?
When did we sent Ukraine submarines and aircraft carriers?
Do you really think that Chinese ships can be sunk with Javelins and Stingers????
View Quote
https://www.defensenews.com/congress/budget/2023/03/13/pentagon-keeps-ukraine-aid-out-of-budget-punting-to-divided-congress/
We won’t know for 6 months to a year, up in the air but DOD wants FY 24 budget separated
Reporter: U.S. may run out of weapons, Navy secretary says | On Balance
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:39:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Wow thanks for that info. I had no idea they worked on that overland route and ports. That is a pretty solid sign they are prepping the battlespace.
View Quote

Xi Jingping and crew went on a diplomatic world tour after Ukraine asking countries whether they’d follow sanctions on China like what happened to Russia. They’re prepping on all fronts; economic, military, diplomatic etc.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:40:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Sure different scenario and different proximity as far as them getting land units there.  How the US quickly folded on the issue is what surprised me.  China threatened to ban their products or services and they all just folded.  Big Tech started censoring things for them and the legacy media only had positive things to say about China.  I think Disney even bent the knee at that point as South Park was making fun of them for doing it.  The tide on that scenario has changed a bit too but I don't trust anyone that previously bent the knee.  
View Quote

I met a very wealthy (north of Trump $$$) Chinese national this week. Nice, friendly guy.
He expressed great desire for the US and China to become even more friendly.
He also shit his pants when i asked him if he wanted to come out to the woods and shoot guns. Because, unbeknownst to me, 3 other people in my office had already offered…
He literally said “So it is true that there are as many guns as blades of grass in the US (chuckle)?”
“Um… somewhere above hundreds of millions, but no, not that many I don’t think.”

He ignored me the entire rest of the week. He was a little bit scared.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:40:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Start sinking Chinese boats
View Quote

That might sound crazy but I don't think you're wrong. I did business in China for 15 years. Although small business it was just me and products I wanted to get built there. The most effective negotiating tactic basically was to stand up to them and tell them no. No I'm not paying that much, no it has to be shipped it x date blah blah blah they buckled every time. Best to put them in their place now before they can't be put in their place
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:41:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I know they generally don't give a shit about their citizens, but Xi is mortal.

I think it's a pretty important imbalance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know they generally don't give a shit about their citizens, but Xi is mortal.

I think it's a pretty important imbalance.

What happens to the US economy if farmers are told they can't export to China?  Farming in the US is already a fine balance between doing ok and losing money.  Cutting off exports would kill our domestic beef industry.  It takes years to ramp that production back up if it is cut, the US government would have to come in with price controls and pay for all the beef not being sold.  That's different from starving but still not something our government would be willing to do.  

Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:42:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Lol well we do the same thing.

Might makes right in terms of sea lanes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds illegal. I know that China claims waters outside of the normal 12-mile zone, but that doesn't make it a legit claim, and I'm pretty sure that the Taiwan Strait is wider than 12 miles...

Sail a carrier group through there and see if they want to stop and inspect it.

Lol well we do the same thing.

Might makes right in terms of sea lanes.

Go on...
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:43:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Xi Jingping and crew went on a diplomatic world tour after Ukraine asking countries whether they’d follow sanctions on China like what happened to Russia. They’re prepping on all fronts; economic, military, diplomatic etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fortunately we have international trade experts like Hunter Biden working this issue 24/7.

Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:43:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

What happens to the US economy if farmers are told they can't export to China?  Farming in the US is already a fine balance between doing ok and losing money.  Cutting off exports would kill our domestic beef industry.  It takes years to ramp that production back up if it is cut, the US government would have to come in with price controls and pay for all the beef not being sold.  That's different from starving but still not something our government would be willing to do.  

View Quote

I 100% agree with that assessment. The problem is, that one can reshuffle priorities and survive, the other, can not.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:45:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As soon as the British left the end was inevitable.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:45:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Fortunately we have international trade experts like Hunter Biden working this issue 24/7.

View Quote

Everyday it’s one more rock in the pile since Biden took office https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-blast-after-honduras-joins-list-countries-ties-china-where-theres-smoke-theres-fire.amp                             Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:46:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I met a very wealthy (north of Trump $$$) Chinese national this week. Nice, friendly guy.
He also shit his pants when i asked him if he wanted to come out to the woods and shoot guns. Because, unbeknownst to me, 3 other people in my office had already offered…
He literally said “So it is true that there are as many guns as blades of grass in the US (chuckle)?”
“Um… somewhere above hundreds of millions, but no, not that many I don’t think.”

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He didn’t make it to the ammo fort, then?

Come and take it bitches!

Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:49:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That might sound crazy but I don't think you're wrong. I did business in China for 15 years. Although small business it was just me and products I wanted to get built there. The most effective negotiating tactic basically was to stand up to them and tell them no. No I'm not paying that much, no it has to be shipped it x date blah blah blah they buckled every time. Best to put them in their place now before they can't be put in their place
View Quote

Very wise advice for dealing with Asian cultures, if I can be forgiven for generalizing.  Nuance and soft skills are good, but are also the realm of guilty white liberals who get taken advantage of on the regular.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 5:58:29 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyday it’s one more rock in the pile since Biden took office https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-blast-after-honduras-joins-list-countries-ties-china-where-theres-smoke-theres-fire.amp                             https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/459941/16509E19-AAAF-4503-AF18-20DA9F29AD7E_jpe-2772875.JPG

Great article. The part that describes our lack of focus in South America in spite of it being a wealth of opportunity is right in line with Peter Zeihan’s assessment. Mexico and other SA nations can produce higher quality and cheaper goods than China in many areas. We should be strengthening economic trade in CA/SA and cutting it with China.

We have a problem that in the past our approach was the banana republic flavor.  Support a friendly strongman to get favors for US corporations, and lure them into crushing debt to control them.

Going forward we need a more mature economic relationship of encouraging their domestic industry and not dictators or personalities.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 6:05:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Very wise advice for dealing with Asian cultures, if I can be forgiven for generalizing.  Nuance and soft skills are good, but are also the realm of guilty white liberals who get taken advantage of on the regular.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. Another aspect of some Asian cultures is they won’t disagree in public. So you meet with them and everything is yes, yes. But when it comes to doing it is no, no. They were just being polite in public. You are rarely going to get buy in and compliance with one big meeting or agreement.

Everything takes multiple baby steps of talk and action both ways. I don’t think they have a concept of “legal commitment” or mutual contractual commitment. It is more about transactional value and consequences. Only if you can bring major pain as an alternative will they quickly agree for real.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Submarines is my guess where the rubber meets the road if things go past heated rhetoric and diplomatic spats so this news caught my attention https://www.reuters.com/world/chinas-intensifying-nuclear-armed-submarine-patrols-add-complexity-us-allies-2023-04-04/
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 6:12:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How did that play out when Iran seized some oil tankers and then our soldiers?  Obama gave them $1.7 billion after that.  What should happen is what you said but that is not how the government, at least under Democrats, operates.  

Dude, we built an underground Air Force base for them that was secret up until a year ago.

The doors open on a mountain and the fighter jets fly out, like Area 51 s4 level shit.

Taiwan is going to stand firm against the PRC.

My prediction, my opinion.

They're going to shove it up Chinas ass just like the Ukes are doing to Russia.

Also, my opinion.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 6:26:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Is this unprecedented or a normal occurrence?
View Quote

China's expansion?  It's been going on for decades, like back to the Clinton admin, and has sped up exponentially under Down Low Barry and Chomo Joe.  Especially under Chomo Joe because Trump scared the fuck out of them and they want to avoid the next president who calls them out.  Even under Trump, they rapidly expanded in Africa which we largely ignore.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 6:27:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
And here we go.  China will use this an excuse to invade Taiwan

Edit: yet another massive dismissal failure caused by the anti-maga faggots
View Quote

Don't put this on those shitbirds, this is a libtard thing.  They refuse to recognize that we're in a one-sided war with China.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 6:29:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Back in the day they were called junks
View Quote

Unfortunately, those days are long gone.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 6:30:21 PM EDT
[#33]
China owns Biden.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 6:31:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Interesting post by Kyle Bass on the tweetrz: April, May, and August are the only 3 months in which the Chinese PLA Navy has any chance of executing an amphibious attack on Taiwan.

Later he explains: It’s a treacherous body of water with 20ft tides and huge currents. Not to mention…3 miles of mud flats and a Thermopylae problem for the Chinese invaders. These are the only months that conditions are hospitable enough.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 6:32:21 PM EDT
[#35]

Laughs in LRASM
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 6:58:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Biden will order them to surrender.  Just like Obama.  
https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2016/01/Mideast-Iran-U_Horo1-640x400.jpg
View Quote

That all happened because the LT was wearing white socks…

Attachment Attached File

This Taiwan thing though is more of China grey warring with their island breakaways.

They are camels nose under the tent .
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 7:12:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You act like they are going to do a full scale invasion. This isn't going to happen, there's no need for it when they can own them politically and economically. China moving boats around is just posturing to get the Wests attention and media going.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I literally don't listen to MSM.  I do listen to Chinas rhetoric and I see their actions.  You would have to be blind and deaf to believe that china will not have total control over Taiwan in the near future.

You act like they are going to do a full scale invasion. This isn't going to happen, there's no need for it when they can own them politically and economically. China moving boats around is just posturing to get the Wests attention and media going.
THIS.  China just needs to wait another few decades, and the Taiwanese will vote themselves into a political system with China.  The younger generations already are trending that direction.

China isn't going to invade and risk getting a barren rock with a burned out husk where TSMC used to be when they don't need to.

Some percentage of Chinese saber rattling is for domestic propaganda purposes.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 7:15:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 7:23:20 PM EDT
[#39]
... which we're planning to double production of.  And we're also planning to implement a six-fold increase in Tomahawk production (I'm not sure how many of these are the anti-ship variety).  And after that, there's HALO .  

Link Posted: 4/6/2023 7:26:01 PM EDT
[#40]
After watching Russia in Ukraine they will just back a behind the scene military coup and deny involvement.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 8:52:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

For a ground conflict, which would happen on Taiwan, the US has already depleted critical arms by sending them to Ukraine and isn't in a position to kick off another ground based conflict.  Sure we could sink some ships but that does nothing to end a conflict.   Plus you know Biden will just bend the knee to China.
View Quote

I'm pretty sure that Xiden will get on both knees and open his mouth.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 11:24:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Never Forget Jenkins' Ear!
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 11:50:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Time to issue letters of Marque.
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 11:58:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

For a ground conflict, which would happen on Taiwan, the US has already depleted critical arms by sending them to Ukraine and isn't in a position to kick off another ground based conflict.  Sure we could sink some ships but that does nothing to end a conflict.   Plus you know Biden will just bend the knee to China.
View Quote

It's not like Taiwan has a domestic arms industry or has been preparing for this exact situation for over 70 years or anything...

Link Posted: 4/7/2023 12:04:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Never Forget Jenkins' Ear!
View Quote

Florida reference - didn’t the war take place 6 years after his war was lost?
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 12:10:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Artillery rounds and armored vehicles are not very useful on the high seas. I do not think we have given away any warships nor their munitions. But you knew that.
View Quote
Which is good, because according to some of the latest war games we would run out of some types of precision missiles in a week .
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 12:11:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Which is good, because according to some of the latest war games we would run out of some types of precision missiles in a week .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Artillery rounds and armored vehicles are not very useful on the high seas. I do not think we have given away any warships nor their munitions. But you knew that.

That page layout is terrible to the point it's unreadable.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 12:17:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

True. But they have to be carefull of the straits in Malasia because if we shut that down in retaliation their only other trade routes are much longer and go past Phillipines, Taiwan and Japan. They can be easily embargoed.
View Quote
Which explains why China is rapidly expanding their land trade routes with Russia .
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 12:22:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Weird..
I was there off and on from 2009-2013 installing weapon systems that they had bought. IIRC they were spending (B)illions on weapons and deployment of such then and I'm sure thier budget has gone up tremendously since.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 12:25:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
THIS.  China just needs to wait another few decades, and the Taiwanese will vote themselves into a political system with China.  The younger generations already are trending that direction.

China isn't going to invade and risk getting a barren rock with a burned out husk where TSMC used to be when they don't need to.

Some percentage of Chinese saber rattling is for domestic propaganda purposes.
View Quote
Correct.  While there is probably a desire to destroy the Kuomintang once and for all after 75 years of waiting, the Chinese are smart enough to realize that if they go to war they will probably destroy the thing they desire most:  Taiwan's high tech industrial base, which would instantly give them global dominance in some types of chip production.

A violent, bloody invasion is a poor way to accomplish that goal.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top