Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:38:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Creepy as hell
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:40:19 AM EDT
[#2]
We're dead AF
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:41:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I can’t wait for my UBI deposit on Friday so I can go to Burger Blast and get an edamame shake with my quinoa burger.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:52:32 AM EDT
[#4]
It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:59:06 AM EDT
[#5]
War Pigs - AI illustrating every lyric
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:59:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/3/2023 3:04:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Pepperoni Hug Spot and Burger Blast are both located in the one-hundred block of Uncanny Valley Rd.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 3:12:36 AM EDT
[#8]
It never rests it never stops learning and will not stop until it completely takes everything over and the humans are dead.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:14:53 PM EDT
[#9]
This will be the real Skynet or Matrix that eliminates or uses the human race for its own means one day.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:24:51 PM EDT
[#10]
They're better that 87% of the actual commercials for those products.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:25:43 PM EDT
[#11]

I don't want to ruin the secret, but you guys know they make them shitty on purpose because it's funny, right? You can actually generate really good animation with time and effort.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:28:58 PM EDT
[#12]
I just listened to some arrogant asshole on Bloomberg say "Don't fear AI taking your job. Fear the human with AI taking your job." Then he laughed.

People like him are going to fuck humanity up something fierce.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:32:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I just listened to some arrogant asshole on Bloomberg say "Don't fear AI taking your job. Fear the human with AI taking your job." Then he laughed.

View Quote
The people crying the hardest about it are all leftist shitbags, like the writers on strike, so I can't say I care.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:34:57 PM EDT
[#14]
For now.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:35:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:37:19 PM EDT
[#16]
I’m always skeptical just how truly AI these things are. Seems more likely someone used AI for images, but crafted/directed  the overall commercial to make it comical and get more clicks. Like that (now “old”) supposedly AI-generated Olive Garden script….I’m not 100% convinced someone didn’t just write that.

But I’m also open to the possibility some (or all) of these are legit, 100% “put some instructions in and see what comes out the other side with no editing” AI-generated….which would be both hilarious and terrifying…
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:37:49 PM EDT
[#17]

That's badass
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:39:59 PM EDT
[#18]
I'll just leave this here.....

Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:41:59 PM EDT
[#19]
First two commercials were freaking hilarious.  The pizza one sounded like the copy was written by a Chinaman.

Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:42:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZrks-BPeLQ
View Quote

Yup, AI has come a long way since the early 2000s.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:45:15 PM EDT
[#21]
I love how the 2nd one ends in prediction.  

What round for AI?
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:47:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:51:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Better than what's currently forced upon the general population. I for one welcome our AI overlords.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:52:05 PM EDT
[#24]
What are they using to make these?
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What round for AI?
View Quote

12 gauge slugs.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:53:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Killer asteroid can't get here soon enough.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:57:23 PM EDT
[#27]
from a practical standpoint -- how does this even work ??

is it like a query ?? where a human asks an AI program -- 'hey program -- scan these 1,000 fast food restaurant commercials and write a commercial for me..'

is that how it works ?

i guess what i'm asking is -- what is the 'baseline knowledge reservoir' the AI uses to craft the end product?   because the end product is only as good as the foundation of info / experiences.

its kinda like if you ask a 10 year old to write a sci-fi novel.   he / she only has so much info / experiences to draw on.  of course AI would have one million x more but you get my point.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:58:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What round for AI?
View Quote

Something potent….

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:04:29 PM EDT
[#29]
The Burger Blast one looks like a hallucination I'd have with a very high fever.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:06:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I don't want to ruin the secret, but you guys know they make them shitty on purpose because it's funny, right? You can actually generate really good animation with time and effort.
View Quote
@odiedodi

Ssssssssshhhhhh! Don't ruin the phone!
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:14:22 PM EDT
[#31]
I like how a lot of these end with an apocalyptic scene. It is like the AI is telling us something.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:17:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This will be the real Skynet or Matrix that eliminates or uses the human race for its own means one day.
View Quote

Yes, but there's just as much possibility we end up in a paperclip maximizer future as a nuclear winter one
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:18:25 PM EDT
[#33]
So, how much information and direction is the machine given?

I mean, is it “make a beer commercial” or make a beer commercial based on A,B,C…?
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:20:36 PM EDT
[#34]
I've noticed a huge amount of what I think are AI generated historical aviation videos on YT that almost no way a human could have generated in such a short time.  They are however quite good and fascinating information wise.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:23:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So, how much information and direction is the machine given?

I mean, is it "make a beer commercial" or make a beer commercial based on A,B,C ?
View Quote
Probably something along the lines of "AI, make this clip, make this clip, make this clip." Then some guy edits them for fun.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:23:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The people crying the hardest about it are all leftist shitbags, like the writers on strike, so I can't say I care.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are already plenty of strange from generated websites invading my search results. Most modern reporting is super pathetic and would be pretty easy to automate. I want someone to point ai at"news" articles. I bet it could be better than vice at pumping out listicles by Tuesday
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:24:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Those commercials are pretty damn telling in how AI is thinking about their human underlings.  Shit will be the death of humanity in short order.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:30:39 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What round for AI?

Something potent….

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/97971/67E3B283-B8EE-46A9-B5DD-46DBDB1BC532_jpe-2804410.JPG

Plasma rifle in the 40 watt range
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 1:47:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZrks-BPeLQ

Yeah, I think the AI for those consisted of psilocybin and vodka.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 2:00:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

from a practical standpoint -- how does this even work ??

is it like a query ?? where a human asks an AI program -- 'hey program -- scan these 1,000 fast food restaurant commercials and write a commercial for me..'

is that how it works ?

View Quote
Kinda. The machine needs stuff to sample to understand what people want, which is part of the anti-AI argument. Opponents consider it plagiarism. Which, it can be, if you give it a lot to work with, you can end up with results that are pretty much rotoscoped:

Compared to the original:

but I don't think it always is. They're really just afraid of competition.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 2:29:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Kinda. The machine needs stuff to sample to understand what people want, which is part of the anti-AI argument. Opponents consider it plagiarism. Which, it can be, if you give it a lot to work with, you can end up with results that are pretty much rotoscoped:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUe8ZyD7-ww

Compared to the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZUIwj3FgUY

but I don't think it always is. They're really just afraid of competition.
View Quote
There's only so many ways to re-invent the wheel. You can only tell so many stories before they have things in common.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 2:36:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Just came here to say the version of the beer commercial with Smash Mouth's "All Star" is way better than the one embedded in the OP
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 7:28:50 PM EDT
[#43]
If there is anything we can learn from this, it is that an "AI" was smarter than the marketing director and most of the upper management of AB InBev (or whoever owns Bud Light).

They could have just turned to an intern, got the result above, and it would have become a viral smash hit, and they could enjoy their bonuses.

Instead, they said to themselves: Hey, you know what Bud Light needs? TRANNIES!!!

CLOWN WORLD.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 7:44:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Creepy as hell
View Quote
No.  THIS is creepy.

Link Posted: 5/3/2023 7:46:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 7:49:29 PM EDT
[#46]
The creepy thing is this accurately depicts this younger generation.  They look and act like a different species.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.
View Quote

It doesn’t understand how mouths work either apparently.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 7:56:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 8:48:19 PM EDT
[#49]
I for one welcome our new AI overlords!
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:23:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top