User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:08:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

St. George is great if you like off roading, camping, golf, shooting and old people. You’ll be taking a bus to Vegas for air travel though
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:08:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Standing by for comments from Cola bros…
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:09:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

A bus? We have a car and a truck that go vroom.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

St. George is great if you like off roading, camping, golf, shooting and old people. You’ll be taking a bus to Vegas for air travel though

A bus? We have a car and a truck that go vroom.

The shuttle bus is cheaper ($47) than gas and parking to drive yourself
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:13:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m currently in Riverside on DoD Aerospace business travel. It’s 66 degrees and gorgeous outside. My home base is in Fort Worth and it’s supposed to be 103 degrees there today.

If I didn’t hate taxes, homeless, and liberals so much, I’d try and convince my wife to move here.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:14:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The shuttle bus is cheaper ($47) than gas and parking to drive yourself
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:17:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Colorado Front Range could use some more conservatives.  I would recommend Weld County.  DIA is 1 hour away.
View Quote

Or Douglas County - Parker area
My SIL moved from DC to Parker - needed an international airport once a month too
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:20:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Or Douglas County - Parker area
My SIL moved from DC to Parker - needed an international airport once a month too
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:28:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Chicago to California? Seriously OP?

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:29:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Double tap
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:30:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Chicago to California? Seriously OP?

View Quote

At least in California he won’t need a FOID and his 10/22 won’t be an illegal AW?
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:31:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Mods, please delete this thread.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:32:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Mods, please delete this thread.

Thank you.
View Quote

Mods sleepin’
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:37:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Ohio has better gun laws than Texas.  I'm assured this is fact.  

And their Chili and Cuban Sandwiches are, I'm told, world-class.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It appears that our time in Chicago is closing and we’re looking at other States.

We our considering California, Texas, and Florida but open to anything.

Work is hybrid but needs to be relatively close to a major airport.

And before anyone says “sorry we’re full” we get it, but we’re not originally from Chicago anyway and have lived all over the Country, and that includes

20 years in Atlanta.

Thanks! I’ll be following this thread with great interest.
View Quote

California? You live in Chicago and you think....oh wait. Califuckyfornistan probably looks good to you. Sorry, my bad.

If you look at Texas, like other States it can be a "region" thing. Austin Compared to Amarillo compared to El Paso compared to some dinky little two-horse town. Texas' got a zillion of them little towns. Choose wisely.

Florida, seems legit. NC, maybe SC, Georgia, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Missouri, Arizona, Arkansas, Alabama.<<--ok, JK....had to do something to make AZ look better. LOL. On the other hand, don't hear of much fuckery or screwy-assed news coming out of AL. Might be cool now. Dunno. Last time I lived there was over forty years ago.

Most definitely NOT AZ. Too many damned yankees already. Really hot. Lots of spiders, bitin'-stingin' bugs, crawly snake beetle things. Plants that fuckin' attack ya with stickers and shit like those creatures out of Lost In Space or Land That Time Forgot. No water, shit's real expensive. Phoenix sucks canal water. Well, mostly. Remember that region thing about Texas? Here too. One city's fulla bluebellies. Next one over is pretty middle of the road. Other side of that is DixieRebel city. Then ya got Desert Rats. Batshit crazy from the heat and dehydrated all the time from spending too much time in the sun. Usually found in little towns a hunnert miles from anywhere where the hills....have eyes. Kind of like Nevada. Outside Vegas it's a nuclear wasteland.

Best bad idea I got is first, do some web-searching. Price comparing, cost of living, etc until you've pared down the list to a reasonable number. Then do your OWN research in person. Couple days exploring a place might do it. Weekend trips. Maybe a week for places you took a shine to. Hard to know a place til ya live there.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:52:37 PM EDT
[#15]
All your base are belong to shit post.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 2:08:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 2:13:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Colorado Front Range could use some more conservatives.  I would recommend Weld County.  DIA is 1 hour away.
View Quote

I'm not sure someone who wants to move to CA, willingly, is a 'conservative'.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 2:13:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 2:16:10 PM EDT
[#19]

I'm just here for the Gangbang....
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 2:16:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Lol
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 2:16:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
CA??
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 2:23:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
All your base are belong to shit post.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 2:32:54 PM EDT
[#23]
I cannot believe that it takes the likes of me to be the first here to say, IBTL--
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 2:33:31 PM EDT
[#24]
So OP ask where to move then gets upset and deletes everything?

CA would be perfect OP
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 2:34:48 PM EDT
[#25]
OPR
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top