Posted: 11/14/2021 2:50:45 PM EDT
|
Are we allowed to have a covid meme thread here, since they aren't allowed in the YLYL thread? I had saved a ton of great memes, some with data and other facts that I used on social media. Lost my library when my phone battery exploded. |
|
Quoted: Are we allowed to have a covid meme thread here, since they aren't allowed in the YLYL thread? I had saved a ton of great memes, some with data and other facts that I used on social media. Lost my library when my phone battery exploded. Let's see them. We've been exiled to the covid ghetto so it should be fine. |
|
Quoted: Let's see them. We've been exiled to the covid ghetto so it should be fine. Attached File |
|
Quoted: Does the pro Vax crowd have any good memes? The always seem like miserable folks. No because the left can’t meme. Attached File |
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter






