BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 8:21:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Election crimes are usually federal, most peddling in illegal ballot harvesting schemes likely already have a criminal record. If we don't make it a serious enough crime, our elections will continue to be a joke.
I would prefer the death penalty or life without parole, but the reality is, the profit and consequences are worth the risk. These are just the minions, a serious DOJ (after this fucking joke of an admin) need to seriously target the funders and fuck them with a three headed dildo...

Voting suppression? The brothers are laughing all the way to the ballot drop box with several hundred dollars of harvested ballots in hand...

ROCK6
View Quote

Agree.

Vote fraud should be a capital crime. If a person participates in ballot harvesting or other active fraudulent vote scheme, and they get convicted by a jury, that person should be put to death.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 8:26:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Apparently, dignity is worth $10?
View Quote

Ballot, blood, or blow job. $10 is $10.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 8:28:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I always giggle when Democrats preach about the sacredness of elections. Gaslighting pieces of shit
View Quote

Theres a bunch on here....probably democrats too.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 8:30:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well I hope they go after it, expose it, and prosecute it.

DOJ never would, but I think there is a good chance state of Florida might.
View Quote
I expect the DOJ will go after everyone involved in this.
The whistleblower, investigators, any witnesses that come forward.
I hope if any prosecutor decides to bring charges that they have a
good defense attorney.    
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 8:31:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Now do Fulton and DeKalb counties in Georgia
View Quote
....Philly and surrounding counties...
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 8:36:04 AM EDT
[#6]
This super shitty thing is someone would sell their vote for $10.

The funny thing is that same piece of shit person would probably go rat if they didn’t get their said $10.

Link Posted: 10/28/2022 8:44:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Those ballet harvesting groups are where Stacey Abrams works in Georgia.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 8:45:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This ! We need to start playing by the Democrats rules.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Liberals don't care about their dignity. They will do whatever it takes to win. And it's why we continue to lose.

This ! We need to start playing by the Democrats rules.

How will Republicans doing it too and getting caught help our side at all? You've had more than 15 years of constant in your face examples of just how biased and corrupt the FBI, DOJ, and law enforcement is yet people still say stuff like you posted as if people really expect to get the same treatment as the left.

Link Posted: 10/28/2022 8:49:43 AM EDT
[#9]
The article says DeSantis recommended the state police open an investigation.  Why didn't he give them an direct order to do so since they work directly for him.  This type of fraud is one of the main types of fraud out there and is done nation wide.  For example in MN there were reports of Omar's going into housing projects and threatening people if they didn't hand over their ballots.  Swift action needs to be taken to see how far up the chain they can go before the election.  

The people selling their ballots would vote Dem anyway, if they bothered to vote, so why not get $10 bucks for the ballot.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 8:49:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Now imagine if the entire country was audited for ballot harvesting..
View Quote
I am afraid that if the entire country was audited we would find out a democrat hasn't won an election in a decade or more.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 9:13:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Zuckerbucks made this possible on a national level ,  just as we suspected.    Why would this person talk ?,    did she not get paid or wanted more $$.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 9:25:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Well, at least we can talk about it on Twitter now.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 9:28:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
In for the let down.
View Quote

But you are used to it. It won't hurt as much this time.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 9:32:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly the price of a dime bag (if that is still such a thing.)
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 9:35:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 9:40:06 AM EDT
[#16]
There's a group of Urban Democrats in Orange County, FL that think they are entitled to get away with anything.  It's pretty sad.  See: Val Demings; Geraldine Thompson; Randolph Bracy; Victoria Siplin; George Oliver; and others.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 9:48:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The whistleblower is a Democrat politician who didn't feel compelled to blow the whistle until she lost her re-election bid.
View Quote

She found out she was no longer in the club?
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 10:03:01 AM EDT
[#18]
The dems have been doing that for decades!
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 10:15:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Vote in person with ID on election day fixes almost all cheating.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 10:20:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This super shitty thing is someone would sell their vote for $10.

The funny thing is that same piece of shit person would probably go rat if they didn’t get their said $10.

View Quote

The harvesters get $10 per ballot they collect.

The harvesters are not nice people. In many cases they are threatening thugs. That is why ballot harvesting should be outlawed, because you get a group of "harvesters" who show up to "help" people vote including by steaming open any sealed ballots so they can ensure that the "right" vote happened.

But that sort of thing has been a staple of democrat politics for generations. Thuggery around ballots and elections is why the Battle of Athens happened. It's how LBJ's Texas Machine worked. It's how every democrat political machine in the country maintained power. The Klan didn't just burn crosses, they helped rig elections for the rich and powerful so that ordinary folks had no say in how their area was governed. The real history of southern democrats and big city democrats is crime, corruption, and violence.

And that's why ballot harvesting was outlawed in most places and should be outlawed nationwide.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 10:22:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Honestly dont believe, like a poster said in another thread, that a Dem can be legitimately elected outside of hardcore liberal areas, such as the NE or CA
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 10:24:05 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm calling bullshit.

Why go through the trouble?  It's not just the money being paid.  FAR FAR too conspicuous to be really happening.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 10:25:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

When TN started requiring ID, I stood in line while a woman argued with a poll worker that she should still be allowed to vote.  She had shown her ID and the name matched, but the address on the ID was from another town.  She explained that she had moved and it was just too much trouble to change the address on her voter registration, so she had been driving back to vote for years and there was no logical reason for them to stop her from continuing to do it.  The poll worker repeatedly explained to her that she had to vote in the district she lived in, and she would have to update her voter registration to the correct address in order to do so.

The woman was openly (and a bit loudly) admitting that she had repeatedly violated the voting laws by voting in a district she didn't live in and was pissed that they were no longer going to let her do that.  They should have called the cops and let them explain it to her, but the democrats run the local (Nashville) elections, and they likely viewed this as something like a coworker not getting a memo.

ETA: After that election, Nashville news ran a story about how the new law had disenfranchised voters, and one of their examples was a guy who was going to college in Nashville, but kept using his parents' address in another state (driver's license, car registration and various other things with the address in another state) because the insurance rates in his parents' state were lower than the insurance rates in Nashville.  His problem was that he wanted to vote in Nashville, and used the address of his Nashville apartment for the voter registration.  He showed up at the polling place with a Nashville voter registration card, a student ID with no address on it, and other IDs with an out of state address, and was pissed that they wouldn't let him vote.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 10:35:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm calling bullshit.

Why go through the trouble?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I'm calling bullshit.

Why go through the trouble?

...because it determines who holds elected office. That means money and power.

It's not just the money being paid.  FAR FAR too conspicuous to be really happening.

What you are seeing here is someone who got screwed out of office because somebody likely outpaid her and now she's blowing the whistle.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 10:40:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What you are seeing here is someone who got screwed out of office because somebody likely outpaid her and now she's blowing the whistle.
View Quote
 Only the politicians are complicit in this?  None of the $10 recipients is of the same ilk?  Not one?  Not one blackmailer in the whole bunch?  
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 10:42:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
We really need to go back to only property owners can vote and that must be in person only with a valid ID.
View Quote

So no voting for the fresh out of high school young Americans serving in our armed forces?

They can die for you, but you don't think they should have a vote?

I don't like your idea and will fight tooth and nail to see it fail.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 10:44:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Well I hope they go after it, expose it, and prosecute it.

DOJ never would, but I think there is a good chance state of Florida might.
View Quote

I expect the current DOJ will call investigating this type of thing "voter suppression".
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 10:44:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
 Only the politicians are complicit in this?  None of the $10 recipients is of the same ilk?  Not one?  Not one blackmailer in the whole bunch?  
View Quote

The people collecting the $10 are activists and hired thugs. The "activists" are intent on the outcome for their own corrupt ends and the thugs are thugs. Or do you think it's a fucking coincidence that the arrest rates for robbery, assault, and even murder in a lot of these cities doesn't even hit 50%?
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 10:46:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm calling bullshit.

Why go through the trouble?  It's not just the money being paid.  FAR FAR too conspicuous to be really happening.
View Quote

They don't care if they get caught. It happens every election.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 10:47:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

So no voting for the fresh out of high school young Americans serving in our armed forces?  Correct

They can die for you, but you don't think they should have a vote? straw man

I don't like your idea and will fight tooth and nail to see it fail. I'm willing to give non-fraudulent elections a try before warring with you over it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2022 11:02:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The people collecting the $10 are activists and hired thugs. Willing to take your word on itThe "activists" are intent on the outcome for their own corrupt ends and the thugs are thugs. ibid Or do you think it's a fucking coincidence that the arrest rates for robbery, assault, and even murder in a lot of these cities doesn't even hit 50%? One of those logical fallacies, but I'll bite: I'm not getting assurance that some other criminal in the chain won't commandeer the process and offer the ballots to the highest bidder.  This can happen anywhere from just above the bottom to the top, not just at the top.  I'm not going to pay for ballots without knowing they favor me, anyway.  It's bullshit.  Note how easy it will be to showcase petty, little, localized catches like this as a victory AND the full extent of the fraud.  This is business as usual, bullshit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2022 11:04:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 11:04:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Nothing will happen
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 11:13:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Never met a leftist who had morals.

Most Dems are leftists.
View Quote

Seems to be confirmed here:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/ghost-of-aborted-child-memes-/5-2596601/?page=1
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 11:20:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The harvesters get $10 per ballot they collect.

The harvesters are not nice people. In many cases they are threatening thugs. That is why ballot harvesting should be outlawed, because you get a group of "harvesters" who show up to "help" people vote including by steaming open any sealed ballots so they can ensure that the "right" vote happened.

But that sort of thing has been a staple of democrat politics for generations. Thuggery around ballots and elections is why the Battle of Athens happened. It's how LBJ's Texas Machine worked. It's how every democrat political machine in the country maintained power. The Klan didn't just burn crosses, they helped rig elections for the rich and powerful so that ordinary folks had no say in how their area was governed. The real history of southern democrats and big city democrats is crime, corruption, and violence.

And that's why ballot harvesting was outlawed in most places and should be outlawed nationwide.
View Quote

No need to be threatening. Just help the nice old folks in the nursing homes. A little sweetness and light, along with some subtle suggestion goes a long way there.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 11:41:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
No need to be threatening. Just help the nice old folks in the nursing homes. A little sweetness and light, along with some subtle suggestion goes a long way there.
View Quote

How do I know who I'm harvesting for?  Am I there to steal their unmarked ballots?  Do I collect them demographically?  Seems like unmarked ballots would fetch more $.

I want to believe this.  So far it isn't adding up.  Help me see the light.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 12:13:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm calling bullshit.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 12:16:59 PM EDT
[#38]

Is that supposed to be me?  
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 12:25:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Any way for us to read the affidavit?
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 12:46:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
That explains how they "get" a comparable black voter turn out vs other ethnic groups...I know that many that I run into daily would never wait in line to vote unless it was Obama on the ballot. It's good old ballot harvesting, surprise surprise.
View Quote

Funny you should say that. I somehow got into a conversation with a total hoodrat while standing in line at Stop n Shop and he wasn’t shy about saying that Brandon and the Dem party are directly responsible for fucking this country up, including being soft on violent crime, and that FJB is too old and feeble minded to be president. I was honestly surprised at how clearly he was seeing reality and he said everyone he knows feels the same way- that things were better in every way when T$ was in office
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 12:51:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Nothing will happen
View Quote

Yes it will…….in two more weeks.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 12:53:53 PM EDT
[#42]
It's those damn white supremacists again, isn't it?
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 12:54:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 12:59:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Funny you should say that. I somehow got into a conversation with a total hoodrat while standing in line at Stop n Shop and he wasn’t shy about saying that Brandon and the Dem party are directly responsible for fucking this country up, including being soft on violent crime, and that FJB is too old and feeble minded to be president. I was honestly surprised at how clearly he was seeing reality and he said everyone he knows feels the same way- that things were better in every way when T$ was in office
View Quote

No way.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 1:03:53 PM EDT
[#45]
tHeRE WaS no FRauD.

iT wAS meAn TweEts

Link Posted: 10/28/2022 2:23:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Add to that dipping a finger in ink and it would eliminate all cheating.  Years ago there were reports of people getting multiple state ids, not drivers licenses, for various town.  All you needed to do was show up with a bjill with your name on it and any other type of photo id and they would give you a state ID.  Scan in a real bill, change the name on it, print out the new fake bill and they were accepted without question.   It should be a lot harder now that things are more connected when it comes to getting multiple IDs but it still possible.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 2:30:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm calling bullshit.

View Quote

The average cost per signature to get an initiative on the ballot was $8 in 2020.  Getting a sure vote on something for only $10 is deal.  The low level people getting ballots would labeled as a bad apple or gone rouge and disowned by any agency that was paying them.  

Project Veritas did a video on it with one of Omar's thugs collecting ballots.  https://www.projectveritas.com/news/ilhan-omar-connected-cash-for-ballots-voter-fraud-scheme-corrupts-elections/

Link Posted: 10/28/2022 3:44:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That explains how they "get" a comparable black voter turn out vs other ethnic groups...I know that many that I run into daily would never wait in line to vote unless it was Obama on the ballot. It's good old ballot harvesting, surprise surprise.

They do exist, although it's really rare. How shit the economy is is a good way to make people see past the media BS and that there really is something wrong with the fools in office. The Democrats like it the way it is which is that most of the black community hang onto the ear of what Michelle Obama says, the mother of Michael Brown for some reason, someone like the guy you talked to is encouraged to be singled out and isolated as a uncle tom by those same figures. It's all about control.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 3:47:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

In that community honestly they are over paying....
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 6:44:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Exactly this.

People who claim there was no fraud did not watch the election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary cheated in 2016 hard.  She's so unpopular her+cheating lost.

In 2020 they fixed their error.  They were losing again, as the majority of the country hates pedophiles, and the counting stopped.  The ballots came out from under the tables.  A pedophile stood on national TV and said he was confident in the outcome.

We all woke up the next day, and a pedophile was being installed as president.

Exactly this.

People who claim there was no fraud did not watch the election.

And then, the first bill the House introduced was a bill to mandate that all states adopt the election policies that allow the Democrats to cheat. So I guess it could be argued that the Democrats don't want to cheat, they want to change the rules to allow them to do things like this so it's not cheating.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top