Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM

Diablo IV (Page 43 of 43)

Previous Page
/ 43
Next Page
9/24/2026 6:23:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Which build is the one button speed warlock?
Avatar stolen from Ranger Up.
“ If you rat on the Parade of Hope, you'll be lucky to find your toenails. These guys are the roughest of all the charities.”
9/24/2026 10:18:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quote History
Originally Posted By ParityError:
Which build is the one button speed warlock?
View Quote


There are two of them.

Slaydra version


I am playing this version currently.  It's on there but you gotta click on the correct tab to get the build.

p4wnyhof version
9/24/2026 10:26:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quote History
Originally Posted By svt40:


There are two of them.

Slaydra version


I am playing this version currently.  It's on there but you gotta click on the correct tab to get the build.

p4wnyhof version
View Quote



I'm on the P4wny one too.
9/24/2026 3:25:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Got super lucky and got 3 ancestrals last night.  Still have zero useful aspects or uniques.
9/25/2026 12:26:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974][Edited] [#5]
Quote History
Originally Posted By svt40:


There are two of them.

Slaydra version


I am playing this version currently.  It's on there but you gotta click on the correct tab to get the build.

p4wnyhof version
View Quote

Using the maxroll version.

I already had a Warlock and farmed most of the uniques I needed. Made a new one and tossed all the gear on it. Already in T8 melting stuff. When I get 50 on all my glyphs, I'll go after The Butcher for the necklace.

Edit: Up to T12. Have 4 of those mythic affix undercity tribute thingies. I need to try and get a group from here to run them all, as I've never done those before.
9/25/2026 7:02:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PinePig][Edited] [#6]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Stitches1974:

Using the maxroll version.

I already had a Warlock and farmed most of the uniques I needed. Made a new one and tossed all the gear on it. Already in T8 melting stuff. When I get 50 on all my glyphs, I'll go after The Butcher for the necklace.

Edit: Up to T12. Have 4 of those mythic affix undercity tribute thingies. I need to try and get a group from here to run them all, as I've never done those before.
View Quote




If your melting stuff at T12 you're good to go for the undercity,  wipe out anything that has a big icon or the little hourglass ones and you'll gain time.  If you make it past the first level you can relax your sphincter.


Sometimes I feel like an idiot,  I've been farming gems like mad to make a BER rune,  the guide I was using said " grand gem " but the picture showed the gems when they look like cats eyes sideways.    I have enough topaz farmed up to make a shitload of Enigmas.  

Picked up my last splinter so I could make wirts coins.  Those bosses take a bit so make sure you tune is solid for that fight.  The seal I picked up wasn't marked for my set so I'll have farm that shit up again.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 43
Next Page

Diablo IV (Page 43 of 43)