Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/11/2023 9:14:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw that movie as a kid at my friends house. That was the scariest and fastest ride home on my bike ever from my friends house at night.
Link Posted: 3/11/2023 9:15:31 PM EDT
[#2]
sweet ride!
Link Posted: 3/11/2023 9:20:32 PM EDT
[#3]
If you were a latchkey kid like me in the late 70's early 80's, and were fortunate enough to have HBO, then you watched the shit out of that movie.
Link Posted: 3/11/2023 9:26:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 3/11/2023 9:44:11 PM EDT
[#5]
My brother and I loved that movie.  Every day at the bus stop one of us would say, " The Bus. What evil drives it, and why does it kill?!?" then we'd make some crazy honking sounds and crack up laughing.

Our mental mini-trailer can, and has, been applied to every vehicle on the planet. It helps if you imagine that it's your pissed off mom driving the implement.

Good times!
Link Posted: 3/11/2023 9:47:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My brother and I loved that movie.  Every day at the bus stop one of us would say, " The Bus. What evil drives it, and why does it kill?!?" then we'd make some crazy honking sounds and crack up laughing.

Our mental mini-trailer can, and has, been applied to every vehicle on the planet. It helps if you imagine that it's your pissed off mom driving the implement.

Good times!
View Quote

My brother and I did the same thing at the school bus. We had a new bus driver every week and we did the EXACT SAME THING!!

Glad someone else was doing it because I thought my brother and I were weird.
Link Posted: 3/11/2023 10:47:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Holy shit, I watched that episode with my son and wife! We were laughing our asses off, wish they didn't get rid of the regular show!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Holy shit, I watched that episode with my son and wife! We were laughing our asses off, wish they didn't get rid of the regular show!

Regular show is perfect as is. The whole series is good, it didn't get stale.

Most of the references hit home for me as an early millennial, the they act just like my stupid friends did in high school and college.
Link Posted: 3/11/2023 10:57:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I need to watch it too. A lot of it was filmed by where I live.
Link Posted: 3/11/2023 11:01:02 PM EDT
[#9]

It is now!  ;-)
Link Posted: 3/12/2023 10:06:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Yanno, I have never seen Maximum Overdrive.  Gotta correct that some day.
Link Posted: 3/12/2023 10:20:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Looks about as bad as "Rubber".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Looks about as bad as "Rubber".

Rubber? Damned near killed her
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top