Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 178
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 11:04:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bohr_Adam] [#1]
Twitter has failed me.

My feed is nonstop parody or parody-level politics, zero indication this Mandalorian season 3 trailer had been posted. But, it was.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 11:05:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrBz3TakK1Y

Lol
You beat me by about a minute and a half.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 11:05:54 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

Normally I'd be ashamed of that
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 11:15:31 PM EDT
[#4]

View All Quotes

This is the way.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 11:22:01 PM EDT
[#5]
There were a pair of B-1 Separatist battle droids shown. I wouldn’t have thought any would have still been operational that long after they received the shutdown signal.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 11:26:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By HeyCoach:
There were a pair of B-1 Separatist battle droids shown. I wouldn’t have thought any would have still been operational that long after they received the shutdown signal.
View Quote

Flashback?
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 12:14:59 AM EDT
[#7]

Flashback?
View All Quotes

Flashback?

I don’t think was from a flashback, they were at what looked like a “cantina” for droids.

Any thoughts on the Jedi we saw? I have two different opinions, one is a flashback for the war between the Jedi and Mandalorians, the second is a flashback from Grogu escaping the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 12:15:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Either works. I'm guessing grogu tho
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 12:22:16 AM EDT
[#9]

I don’t think was from a flashback, they were at what looked like a “cantina” for droids.

Any thoughts on the Jedi we saw? I have two different opinions, one is a flashback for the war between the Jedi and Mandalorians, the second is a flashback from Grogu escaping the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.
View Quote

Looked like another order 66 in the temple scene to me.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 12:26:20 AM EDT
[#10]
There were a pair of B-1 Separatist battle droids shown. I wouldn't have thought any would have still been operational that long after they received the shutdown signal.
View Quote
Not all B-1s were remotely controlled. After the Battle of Naboo, the CIS discontinued that practice and had B-1s built with droid brains. If they went long enough without a memory wipe, they developed personalities.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 12:36:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Not all B-1s were remotely controlled. After the Battle of Naboo, the CIS discontinued that practice and had B-1s built with droid brains. If they went long enough without a memory wipe, they developed personalities.
View All Quotes
There were a pair of B-1 Separatist battle droids shown. I wouldn't have thought any would have still been operational that long after they received the shutdown signal.

Right, I know in Bad Batch and Rebels we’ve seen a few varieties of Separatist droids still in action.

I wouldn’t think that there would be too many operational that long after the clone wars.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 12:51:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Battle droids are great.

You were experiencing drag in vacuum space ?
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 12:16:36 PM EDT
[#13]
That Mandalorian drop ship is freaking awesome.

My sons are begging for a LEGO version.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 12:31:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By helmet91:

View Quote

The Mandalorian gauntlet fighter? They’ve made them.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 1:56:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Woot
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Right, I know in Bad Batch and Rebels we’ve seen a few varieties of Separatist droids still in action.

I wouldn’t think that there would be too many operational that long after the clone wars.
View All Quotes

The ones in Rebels are pretty much falling apart
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 3:38:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By AR-1904:

The Mandalorian gauntlet fighter? They've made them.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/168740/035D0404-AA5E-46B1-AD5A-1F9402AAD1C3_jpe-2675456.JPG
View Quote
No  watch the trailer again. There's a scene where 4 or 5 Mandalorians are sitting side by side dropping in on some town.

We already have that fighter. LOL
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 4:42:48 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote
This one?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/17/2023 4:55:25 PM EDT
[#19]
1:19
https://youtu.be/Znsa4Deavgg

Is that a Mandalorian starfighter or a new ship they're dropping from??
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 5:42:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: happycynic] [#20]

View Quote
I think it's their bigger brother in the pic I posted above you.  I believe we saw them drop from it in one of the episodes of Rebels.

Heroes of Mandalore: Aerial Encounter | Star Wars Rebels | Disney XD

Link Posted: 1/17/2023 5:51:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By happycynic:
I think it's their bigger brother in the pic I posted above you.  I believe we saw them drop from it in one of the episodes of Rebels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJndJZM9lVI
View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJndJZM9lVI

Wish we could get a Maul led Mandalorian show
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:00:02 PM EDT
[#22]
"Bad Batch" has actually been pretty good this season. The last episode was pretty dark and from what I've heard this season is going to get even darker.

A Clone Uprising is coming.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 6:40:37 PM EDT
[#23]
where is this streaming?
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:02:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Miami_JBT] [#24]
Originally Posted By pogmothoin:
where is this streaming?
View Quote
Disney+ for Bad Batch, Hulu and Disney+ for Andor.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 2:38:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: happycynic] [#25]
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 4:45:33 AM EDT
[#26]
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hiZA09aKelg

More lego connections.
View Quote

Neat!
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 4:52:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Filler ep but not that bad.  I hated TAY-0 immediately.  Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 8:08:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Furloaf:
View Quote

TAY-O reminded me of Connor McGregor. Cocky and arrogant.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 8:58:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Furloaf:
View Quote
That was hilarious, plus the announcement waiving all liability afterwards.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 8:59:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 2:53:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:20:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Solid fun on today's episode of Bad Batch. A filler for sure, but it had all those prequel feels.

Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 1/18/2023 11:38:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By MarkMustang:
Solid fun on today's episode of Bad Batch. A filler for sure, but it had all those prequel feels.

Click To View Spoiler

View Quote

I'm not a big fan of Syd... I would be okay for her to catch a laser blast
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 1:37:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Dog1:

View All Quotes

Click To View Spoiler

I’ve disliked Syd from the start. She can’t get killed off soon enough.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 1:40:19 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

The character is ok, I don't love or hate her. What bus meis the amount of time that the writers have kept the team stuck on Ord Mantell working for her. I think we are starting to see Echo push the team on that. But even if they are not attached to her (or allied with the early factions of the rebellion) they could be on the move, doing odd jobs, etc. A-Team in space stuff.

I feel like something will happen to them. There's no mention of them in Rebels or later works, so I wonder if they end up dead by then? I'd love to see Omega get in touch with her Mandalorian roots - maybe have an adult Omega meet her "brother", Boba Fett at some point.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:43:43 AM EDT
[#36]

The character is ok, I don't love or hate her. What bus meis the amount of time that the writers have kept the team stuck on Ord Mantell working for her. I think we are starting to see Echo push the team on that. But even if they are not attached to her (or allied with the early factions of the rebellion) they could be on the move, doing odd jobs, etc. A-Team in space stuff.

I feel like something will happen to them. There's no mention of them in Rebels or later works, so I wonder if they end up dead by then? I'd love to see Omega get in touch with her Mandalorian roots - maybe have an adult Omega meet her "brother", Boba Fett at some point.
View Quote

I think they are leaving them there because it kind of gives them an ad hoc home especially for Omega. But eventually they're going to have to leave. At some point in time Rampart and Crosshair are going to end up tracking them down. It's only a matter of time. And I think you're probably right I think when this series wraps up it ends up them giving their life to save Omega since we never heard anything about them in Rebels.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 12:26:32 AM EDT
[#37]

I think they are leaving them there because it kind of gives them an ad hoc home especially for Omega. But eventually they're going to have to leave. At some point in time Rampart and Crosshair are going to end up tracking them down. It's only a matter of time. And I think you're probably right I think when this series wraps up it ends up them giving their life to save Omega since we never heard anything about them in Rebels.
View All Quotes

I think Syd is being set up for a redemption arc.  She sees the light and goes from shady minor underworld figure to scoundrel with a hear of gold.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 12:47:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Chris0013:

I think Syd is being set up for a redemption arc.  She sees the light and goes from shady minor underworld figure to scoundrel with a hear of gold.
View All Quotes

I think the Trandoshan is going to end up as some Imperial's throw rug. After she becomes a scoundrel with a heart of gold.

Link Posted: 1/24/2023 12:54:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By TheTallest:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHs29akx1cs
View Quote

Awesome
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:32:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Saw these announced today…

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 9:57:26 AM EDT
[#41]
I think the Trandoshan is going to end up as some Imperial's throw rug. After she becomes a scoundrel with a heart of gold.

View All Quotes

Yeah I can agree with that. She'll end up giving her life to either save Omega or save the Bad Batch from Rampart and Crosshair or one of the other. Although I can also see them redeeming Crosshair at the same time. At some point in time he's going to have an epiphany. They have a tendency to write those things in these series..
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 10:08:46 AM EDT
[#42]

Yeah I can agree with that. She'll end up giving her life to either save Omega or save the Bad Batch from Rampart and Crosshair or one of the other. Although I can also see them redeeming Crosshair at the same time. At some point in time he's going to have an epiphany. They have a tendency to write those things in these series..
View Quote
I think they planted the seed in a fantastic way, and it is showing Crosshair starting to think things through due to the events of Season 2, Episode 3 "The Solitary Clone". Season 1 was all about the inhibitor chip. Season 2 is showing that the inhibitor chip isn't something permanent and in Crosshair's case. It was never a factor to begin with.

Bad Batch in my opinion, along with Andor actually show HOW the Empire are the bad guys. Everything before it always had the Empire simply as the bad guys but never went into the WHY they're the bad guys. Imps all just carried signs that said "I'm the bad guy, boo me." But Bad Batch and Andor are doing it right. I never much cared for Rebels because Rebels simply had the plot of Imps are bad guys, you should automatically hate them motif. Clone Wars was good because it showed that the Republic was corrupt and broken and that the CIS weren't all bad guys.

Bad Batch continues that and shows that the Empire took form because of the corruption that was the Republic and that even if the Sith weren't running things. Things were going to be bad anyways because the corruption of the Republic was never going away. Andor cements it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#43]
I think they planted the seed in a fantastic way, and it is showing Crosshair starting to think things through due to the events of Season 2, Episode 3 "The Solitary Clone". Season 1 was all about the inhibitor chip. Season 2 is showing that the inhibitor chip isn't something permanent and in Crosshair's case. It was never a factor to begin with.

Bad Batch in my opinion, along with Andor actually show HOW the Empire are the bad guys. Everything before it always had the Empire simply as the bad guys but never went into the WHY they're the bad guys. Imps all just carried signs that said "I'm the bad guy, boo me." But Bad Batch and Andor are doing it right. I never much cared for Rebels because Rebels simply had the plot of Imps are bad guys, you should automatically hate them motif. Clone Wars was good because it showed that the Republic was corrupt and broken and that the CIS weren't all bad guys.

Bad Batch continues that and shows that the Empire took form because of the corruption that was the Republic and that even if the Sith weren't running things. Things were going to be bad anyways because the corruption of the Republic was never going away. Andor cements it.
View Quote

I said something similar to my son the other day when we were talking about BB. He actually brought it up first. He said that the series as well as what little he has watched of Andor - has shown more of the layers of the Empire and what they are capable of. It's some of the best writing for Star Wars that has come out in quite some time. Going back to really Rogue One.... which gave us a glimpse at a little bit darker Star Wars. Not the hokey campy versions. A little like what TESB was...

Link Posted: 1/24/2023 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
"Bad Batch" has actually been pretty good this season. The last episode was pretty dark and from what I've heard this season is going to get even darker.

A Clone Uprising is coming.
View Quote
The episode with Crosshair and Cody was absolutely outstanding.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 7:29:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Cid is probably my most favorite new character in the BB.

Sleazy, self centered, and consistant.

Link Posted: 1/24/2023 7:40:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By MisterPX:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Honestly, I don't have a favorite character. To me, it is the total atmosphere that the show is creating.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:04:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Today’s episode was interesting… we’ll see if it advances the story any. I doubt it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:09:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Mando in Boba Fett came off as more pedo groomer than usual in d+ propaganda. As a kid, I didn't like when Bugs Bunny cross dressed either, wasn't funny then, isn't now, buncha heathens. There are no smoking hot chicks in SW since Leia on Hutt's ship that blew up for like 30 seconds at most. Rest of it is dudes chasing other dudes and furries. You can't have lesbo scenes in Andor, when Firefly showed you the way to do it with flair and style. Maybe they'll build another death star.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:31:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Well that episode certainly had a Raiders of the Lost Ark vibe
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:15:24 PM EDT
[#50]
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d-460.gif

Honestly, I don't have a favorite character. To me, it is the total atmosphere that the show is creating.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MisterPX:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d-460.gif

Yeah I don't have any favs in BB
Page / 178
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top