BCM
User Panel

Page / 180
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 6:16:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

Agreed. It’s a mess.

Clone wars was not bad until it was. They should have stopped when they got to order 66 somehow. Not just kept it going with Rebels. Not that I didn’t enjoy Rebels or clone wars. They both should have just had a proper ending.

Clone wars was easy. They could have just taken it to the purge/order66 and stopped.

Rebels could have gone  on for a long time and ended with a new hope’ish time line.

Kenobi should have never been done at all.

View Quote

Clone Wars literally ended with order 66
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 6:24:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By USMC_JA:

On Hera, I agree.  Im not enjoying the actress' portrayal and mannerisms.

The solemness, seriousness, and sad undertones are exactly what I would expect in Ahsoka.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USMC_JA:
Originally Posted By nottooslow:

I keep trying to tell myself the same but I just cant buy it. Her and Hera are awful.

On Hera, I agree.  Im not enjoying the actress' portrayal and mannerisms.

The solemness, seriousness, and sad undertones are exactly what I would expect in Ahsoka.

Don't speak ill of Lucy McClane. Give her a chance and she'll channel some yippee ki yay on the Empire.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 6:26:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By sefus:

Yeah no. Dawson is not that deep. Thats just her subpar skills as an actress and us putting those ideals on top of it to make up for the deficit. Shes not playing an emotionally traumatized former jedi; shes just not a very good actress. She had some name recognition and was cheap and available enough that they cast her in the role. A better actress that was also a fan, or at least someone who became a fan while watching and really studying all the episodes of clone wars and rebels would have a much better and more believable take on the character.

enough reality, back to the fun stuff.

I don't think Ashoka could have stopped Anakin from turning if she had have still been there. He kept stuff from her, like padme, and didn't really tell her his full private thoughts on life, the order, the force, etc. I think he kept her at arms length just enough that I couldn't buy the idea of her being able to help ground him to the light side or even intervene in the final moments.
View Quote

It doesn't matter whether Ahsoka could have prevented Anakin's turn.  What matters is how she feels about it.  Frankly, like you, I dont think she could have stopped it.  But that does not mean she doesnt feel some level of responsibility...even as illogical as it might be.  That's what happens when something bad happens to someone folks care about. They question what they could have done to stop it and beat themselves up over fanciful ideas that their involvement would have stopped the inevitable.

On whether RD is showing her lack of range or not, we will have to disagree.  I see Ahsoka when I see watch the show.  I don't see RD.  That's good enough for me.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 6:43:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
I think they're just making fun of Qui-Gon. He gets a pin prick and is dead. Maul gets lopped in half (and saved by Nightsisters Dark Magic) and gets new legs like Lt. Dan.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:

Have to save that for later in the season or series.

I don't know why they had her be stabbed at all. Other than for the audience to think she was dead. Just like in Kenobi when that lady was stabbed repeatedly and just kept coming back. It's bad writing/imagination from Feloni or whatever his name is.

They could have had one of the droids stun her or hit her on the head or something. Then it wouldn't have led to the "light sabers don't kill people anymore" debate.

Now we can all assume anyone who is not beheaded with a laser sword can survive.

Unless you are a character from the original trilogy  

I really want to like this new Star Wars stuff. But man when you break it all down it's really hard not to tear it all apart.

So sad what they have done.
I think they're just making fun of Qui-Gon. He gets a pin prick and is dead. Maul gets lopped in half (and saved by Nightsisters Dark Magic) and gets new legs like Lt. Dan.

Only explanation: Maul had an actual saber and not a training saber as was with other apprentice. Caused a ton of paperwork. They issued a Galactic OSHA update that all subsequent apprentice sabers are non lethal. This also explains why Baylan was able to stab the captain and just brush multiple crew on the arm and thigh causing instant death.

Jedi are more chaotic than order so rules aren't recognized by them. They get level 11 sabers as younglings because they know they can feed BS "midichlorian" stories to people willing to pimp their kids to the Jedi and have unlimited supply chain for live fire training.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 7:09:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GutWrench] [#5]
Originally Posted By BB:

Clone Wars literally ended with order 66
View Quote

You’re right. I was just thinking about the open end-ness they left between Ashoka and Vader.

That was the end of clone wars were she left the trooper helmet and her saber on the snow right?
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 9:13:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HeyCoach] [#6]
Playing devil’s advocate. Not my actual feelings on the subject.

Does it seem like Rise of Skywalker to anybody else?

Find the map to find the thing to end the Imperial threat.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 10:01:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: von_landstuhl] [#7]
Never mind
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 10:08:06 PM EDT
[#8]

You’re right. I was just thinking about the open end-ness they left between Ashoka and Vader.

That was the end of clone wars were she left the trooper helmet and her saber on the snow right?
View Quote

Yep. Last two episodes were the best two episodes, IMO
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 11:50:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

Okay, now I am in for the series.
View Quote

If it was hbo or showtime, maybe.

Disney don't do nudes.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 12:17:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By MisterPX:

Disney don't do nudes.
View Quote
Do you not understand humor?
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 2:28:16 AM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

It should have been done...it should have just been done better.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 8:00:55 AM EDT
[#12]
TBH, my socks haven't been knocked off with Ahsoka yet. I find the renegade merc Jedis Baylan and Shin Hati WAY more interesting than anything else. It just seems to me like meh writing saves these other characters every single time when they probably shouldn't be saved. Case-in-point, the apprentice gets run through with a lightsaber and five minutes later she's rebuilding droids, cracking codes, and spoiling for another fight. Anybody else would've been dead. She's a fucking apprentice for God's sake, how is she even going toe-to-toe with Hati and surviving in the first place? It's like when Rey matched Kylo Ren without even realizing what she was supposed to be. WTF?

Also, female-heavy cast and IDK what it is, but I'm getting ghost lesbo vibes between these three. Sounds silly and I never pick up on that sorta shit but IDK. There is NO WAY these broads would be able to stay focused on the mission without doing a buncha catty shit to one another, lol.

But I'm still optimistic and I'm still excited for the next episode tonight.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 8:05:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By RTUtah:
TBH, my socks haven't been knocked off with Ahsoka yet. I find the renegade merc Jedis Baylan and Shin Hati WAY more interesting than anything else. It just seems to me like meh writing saves these other characters every single time when they probably shouldn't be saved. Case-in-point, the apprentice gets run through with a lightsaber and five minutes later she's rebuilding droids, cracking codes, and spoiling for another fight. Anybody else would've been dead. She's a fucking apprentice for God's sake, how is she even going toe-to-toe with Hati and surviving in the first place? It's like when Rey matched Kylo Ren without even realizing what she was supposed to be. WTF?

Also, female-heavy cast and IDK what it is, but I'm getting ghost lesbo vibes between these three. Sounds silly and I never pick up on that sorta shit but IDK. There is NO WAY these broads would be able to stay focused on the mission without doing a buncha catty shit to one another, lol.

View Quote

Tell me you’ve never watch Rebels or the Clone Wars without telling me you’ve never watched Rebels or the Clone Wars.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 8:18:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Chris0013:

View All Quotes

It should have been done. "Princess Leia The Bratty Preteen Mary Sue, occasionally featuring Ewan McGregor as a Clone Wars stereotype of a guy who came back from Nam messed up in the head so he goes to hide in the desert" is what should not have been done IMHO.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 8:19:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By TheTallest:

Tell me you've never watch Rebels or the Clone Wars without telling me you've never watched Rebels or the Clone Wars.
View Quote

It's true. I haven't. Should I stop Ahsoka and go back?
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 8:52:01 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

Tell me you've never watch Rebels or the Clone Wars without telling me you've never watched Rebels or the Clone Wars.

It would put it all into context and allow you to understand the characters a little better but there’s a lot of episodes. I know there’s a list of which episodes to watch to get caught up somewhere.

https://www.gamesradar.com/ahsoka-the-clone-wars-rebels-essential-episodes-star-wars/

You don’t have to watch them but it does help.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 9:14:42 AM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

The Clone Wars is pretty much THE back story for Ashoka Tano. That series explains why she's a legitimate character and not just some Mary Sue Grrl Power BS.

Rebels did the same for Wren and Hera (and added a few extra pieces to Ahsoka). When I called the new series 'Season Five of Rebels" that wasn't really a joke. Watching the others made Ashoka make a lot more sense.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 9:19:00 AM EDT
[#18]

Disney don't do nudes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

Okay, now I am in for the series.

Disney don't do nudes.

Apple+ or HBO would have killed it with the SW story.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 9:50:27 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Yeah. The one they released should have been called princess Lea.

Link Posted: 8/29/2023 9:58:43 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Man I am with you other than the heavy female cast.

The heavy female cast carry’s over from Rebels. They are/were good solid characters. Albeit the weak writing. Disney keeps doing this. The title of the show is named after a specific character but the show is about everyone else with a little of the title character sprinkled in.

They did it with Mando, Boba Fett, Kenobi and now Ashoka.

They are so hell bent on creating Star Wars for the children of the future they have lost what made Star Wars likable.

It doesn’t have to be complicated. It just has to be true to the lore.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 10:52:20 AM EDT
[#21]

Man I am with you other than the heavy female cast.

The heavy female cast carry’s over from Rebels. They are/were good solid characters. Albeit the weak writing. Disney keeps doing this. The title of the show is named after a specific character but the show is about everyone else with a little of the title character sprinkled in.

They did it with Mando, Boba Fett, Kenobi and now Ashoka.

They are so hell bent on creating Star Wars for the children of the future they have lost what made Star Wars likable.

It doesn’t have to be complicated. It just has to be true to the lore.
View Quote

It's fucking odd that Andor, the character everyone said "why give him a show", was the only one to focus on the title character and it was miles above in quality than all the others.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 10:56:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Furloaf:

It's fucking odd that Andor, the character everyone said "why give him a show", was the only one to focus on the title character and it was miles above in quality than all the others.
View Quote

Because it was written by a competent writer/ director who stuck to his head cannon of the character....
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 11:28:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Because it was written by a competent writer/ director who stuck to his head cannon of the character....
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 11:58:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Yeesh, Ahsoka Has Abysmal Viewership

Viewership (over a suspiciously generous first six days) for Ahsoka was about the same as Andor's first four days, 25% lower than the Mando season three premiere, and a little more than half that of Obi-Wan's premiere.

I'm not here to bash, but I found the first episode boring and nonsensical and didn't bother watching the second.  Ya'll let me know if it improves, otherwise I'm out.

I hoped not, but it looks like Disney Star Wars is in a real death spiral.  After the failures of Boba Fett, season 3 Mando, and Obi-Wan it feels like it's fallen out of cultural relevance.  I loved Andor, but nobody watched Andor.  IMHO it's time to shut it down, make some games and write some novels that don't suck to keep the candle lit, and bring it back in a decade.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 12:03:51 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Watching Rebels would provide a lot of backstory.

My wife and daughter have been binge watching it in part to get caught up and in part because they're enjoying it.

If you want to get the cliff notes version instead of watching all 4 seasons, New Rockstars recently did a Rebels recap on their YouTube channel that should get you up to speed.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 12:11:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Furloaf] [#26]
Yeah, expected when you put out 2 shit shows for popular characters. Make a mediocre at best 3rd season for the show people enjoyed, but which switched focus onto a different character only the most dedicated viewers remember.

Plus all the people cancelling Disney+ due to hiking sub price (and because they've had enough of the woke BS) or their free promos running out.  Couldn't happen to a nicer company.

Would be interesting to know how much of the audience actually watched the animated shows.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 12:28:46 PM EDT
[#27]
As a casual fan, I’m underwhelmed.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t like Rosario cast in this role. I don’t dislike the actress, I just don’t like her as Ahsoka.

Maybe Jessica Alba instead? Fits the body type better and personality too, also has some previous fight training.

I think some of you are trying too hard to defend it/her because you WANT to like it more than it deserves.

I’m also getting too much girl-power. No problem with having girls in leading roles, it just too much, with little contrast. All the guys are bad guys. It’s just following a pattern that I’ve seen all too often lately.

Not REALLY about have strong female roles, as much as it is about belittling the male roles.

Why can’t there be BALANCE in the force?

I’ll watch a few more episodes before I write it off completely.  I’m just admittedly jaded from being so utterly disappointed with everything from Hollywood being so obviously pandering to the weak.

Again, I’m not a super-fan, but have watched most all of it and wish we could get something better. My two boys (9&6) couldn’t care less about any of it. I’ve tried to get them on board for some family entertainment, but they just don’t care about anything Star Wars anymore. There are no characters for young boys to relate to.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 12:43:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By SHONUFF:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t like Rosario cast in this role. I don’t dislike the actress, I just don’t like her as Ahsoka.

Maybe Jessica Alba instead? Fits the body type better and personality too, also has some previous fight training.

I think some of you are trying too hard to defend it/her because you WANT to like it more than it deserves.

I’m also getting too much girl-power. No problem with having girls in leading roles, it just too much, with little contrast. All the guys are bad guys. It’s just following a pattern that I’ve seen all too often lately.

Not REALLY about have strong female roles, as much as it is about belittling the male roles.

I’ll watch a few more episodes before I write it off completely.  I’m just admittedly jaded from being so utterly disappointed with everything from Hollywood being so obviously pandering to the weak.

Again, I’m not a super-fan, but have watched most all of it and wish we could get something better. My two boys (9&6) couldn’t care less about any of it. I’ve tried to get them on board for some family entertainment, but they just don’t care about anything Star Wars anymore. There are no characters for young boys to relate to.
View Quote

You’re not wrong. I am with you.

But this is a continuation of Rebels which was mostly females.

They should have stuck with the path of Mando season 1. While not perfect. It had much potential to bring some balance to it like you said.

Mando season 1 had a male lead disintegrating people with a fucking rifle. A kickass female sidekick. A little green dude with some mystery. We had action Jackson, Bullock from deadwood.

It had so much potential. But we can’t have a show like that. It would be good and people would like it.

“The force is female” and it sucks donkey balls.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 12:46:47 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

This is a continuation of Rebels and the cast makes sense in light of that. This probably isn't going to be a series for casual viewers.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 1:18:34 PM EDT
[#30]

But this is a continuation of Rebels which was mostly females.

View Quote

Before Ezra joined, the Ghost crew was two males and two females. Ezra tipped the scales. C1-10P wasn’t exactly feminine either.
There weren’t even that many female side characters. Governor Price, Ursa Wren, Mon Mothma, Ahsoka. There were a ton of male side characters, Kallus, Rex, Ryder Azadi, Maul, Thrawn, Bendu, Fenn Rau, Hondo, Lando, Tseebo, Ruhk, Quarrie, the list goes on.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 1:19:45 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

I'm excited fo the PixleJoker re-do on it.

Originally Posted By HeyCoach:
Playing devil’s advocate. Not my actual feelings on the subject.

Does it seem like Rise of Skywalker to anybody else?

Find the map to find the thing to end the Imperial threat.

Exactly what the Drinker thought too.

I don't think you can watch this if you haven't watched Rebels at the very least. Hence the low viewership numbers.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 1:22:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Clone Wars had lots of episodes about female Jedis, Mandolorians, Padme etc. I don't think this is the same as Admiral Purple Hair ignoring men or Mary Sue Skywalker.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 1:39:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Ashoka, Wren and Hera were good strong female characters like Sarah Conner, Riddly, and Leia were before the woke shit ruined everything but now we see female lead characters and immediately think its forced agenda. Liberals ruin everything.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 1:56:46 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Good analysis. I couldn't agree more.

I never watched much of Clone Wars or Rebels but I'm not totally lost either.

Loved Andor. Can't wait for season 2. BoBF was...meh. Didn't care much for the Obi-Wan series. I've mostly liked The Mandalorian but got less and less
interested as they drifted away from Din Djarin and Grogu and focused on the supporting cast.

Regardless, I'll likely watch Ahsoka through to the end, even if it becomes a slog.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 2:20:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By AR-1904:

Before Ezra joined, the Ghost crew was two males and two females. Ezra tipped the scales. C1-10P wasn’t exactly feminine either.
There weren’t even that many female side characters. Governor Price, Ursa Wren, Mon Mothma, Ahsoka. There were a ton of male side characters, Kallus, Rex, Ryder Azadi, Maul, Thrawn, Bendu, Fenn Rau, Hondo, Lando, Tseebo, Ruhk, Quarrie, the list goes on.
View Quote

I agree.

Man, I miss Hondo. Maybe we will see him in Ashoka?
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 2:52:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By BigsWick:

Loved Andor. Can't wait for season 2. BoBF was...meh. Didn't care much for the Obi-Wan series. I've mostly liked The Mandalorian but got less and less
interested as they drifted away from Din Djarin and Grogu and focused on the supporting cast.

Regardless, I'll likely watch Ahsoka through to the end, even if it becomes a slog.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BigsWick:

I guess I’m mostly disappointed in the lack of positive male role models in anything anymore. My boys liked Mandolorian, but the seasons are just too far apart to hold much interest. That, and the fact that Mando just isn’t the badass that he was in the first season (and a half, I guess). It really did have good balance and my whole family, wife included (and she isn’t really a Star Wars fan), had characters they could relate to.

That’s what is lacking in these latest offerings, broad appeal for the whole family. I realize times (and entertainment options) are changing, but I really enjoyed being able to pop some corn and sit down with the family for “movie night”. That’s just getting harder and harder to do.

I was hoping that another Foloni/Favreau series would reignite that spark, but so far it’s a fizzle.

I’m actually somewhat enjoying it, but the rest of the family isn’t, and that’s what’s disappointing me the most, I guess.

As much as I look forward to Thrawn, a blue baddie isn’t quite the role model I’m hoping for. Here’s to hoping they introduce a male character they can relate to.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 3:41:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
Yeesh, Ahsoka Has Abysmal Viewership

Viewership (over a suspiciously generous first six days) for Ahsoka was about the same as Andor's first four days, 25% lower than the Mando season three premiere, and a little more than half that of Obi-Wan's premiere.

I'm not here to bash, but I found the first episode boring and nonsensical and didn't bother watching the second.  Ya'll let me know if it improves, otherwise I'm out.

I hoped not, but it looks like Disney Star Wars is in a real death spiral.  After the failures of Boba Fett, season 3 Mando, and Obi-Wan it feels like it's fallen out of cultural relevance.  I loved Andor, but nobody watched Andor.  IMHO it's time to shut it down, make some games and write some novels that don't suck to keep the candle lit, and bring it back in a decade.
View Quote
I canceled my subscription. My plan was to wait for the full season to drop and then sign up for a trial and binge watch it. Then cancel again.
Based on the reviews here, I may not do that.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 6:20:00 PM EDT
[#38]

I guess I’m mostly disappointed in the lack of positive male role models in anything anymore. My boys liked Mandolorian, but the seasons are just too far apart to hold much interest. That, and the fact that Mando just isn’t the badass that he was in the first season (and a half, I guess). It really did have good balance and my whole family, wife included (and she isn’t really a Star Wars fan), had characters they could relate to.

That’s what is lacking in these latest offerings, broad appeal for the whole family. I realize times (and entertainment options) are changing, but I really enjoyed being able to pop some corn and sit down with the family for “movie night”. That’s just getting harder and harder to do.

I was hoping that another Foloni/Favreau series would reignite that spark, but so far it’s a fizzle.

I’m actually somewhat enjoying it, but the rest of the family isn’t, and that’s what’s disappointing me the most, I guess.

As much as I look forward to Thrawn, a blue baddie isn’t quite the role model I’m hoping for. Here’s to hoping they introduce a male character they can relate to.
View Quote

Watch Andor.

Strong male characters. Great writing and acting.

Ahsoka is pretty bad so far.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 6:47:22 PM EDT
[#39]
For anyone who is confused about the timeline:

Link Posted: 8/29/2023 6:48:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Standing by for episode 3
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 6:50:20 PM EDT
[#41]

Maybe Jessica Alba instead?
View Quote
That's brilliant, she'd have been perfect for the role.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 6:52:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheTallest] [#42]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F4udgyeaEAIX6s2?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Lemme fix that image for you.

Attachment Attached File

There, see now it's correct.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 6:54:04 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote
Fixed.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/29/2023 7:22:05 PM EDT
[#44]
This is the way
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 7:27:45 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By happycynic:

Fixed.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/61337/F4udgyeaEAIX6s2_jpg-2936649.JPG

I like this fix better, I didn't catch all that other garbage.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 8:03:12 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 8/29/2023 8:18:12 PM EDT
[#47]
I don't have a problem with strong female leads; I understand Ahsoka and the other two are good characters that deserve the lead so perhaps I should go back and find that Rebels and Clone Wars recap to get up to speed.

I'm hoping the series gets better for my liking because the more I get into the franchise, the more I enjoy how it all ties together.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 8:26:36 PM EDT
[#48]
I've often thought how cool it would be to have a series set in the very earliest timeline.

The Dawn of the Jedi and Sith, with actual swords (pre-lightsaber).

It's probably inevitable, when they run out of story material in this timeline.

Link Posted: 8/29/2023 9:25:07 PM EDT
[#49]
well, worth my time seeking out the latest installment?
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 9:34:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sputnik556] [#50]
Originally Posted By Fat_McNasty:
well, worth my time seeking out the latest installment?
View Quote

It isn’t bad, but it isn’t especially good either.

Click To View Spoiler
Page / 180
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top