Quoted:

Damn dude. Calm down.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The dupe police are doing a service, should get a badge.

To those that disagree:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/crycryGirl-329.gif

Oh, look who showed up. What service? Showing how pathetic it is to waste so much time on here that you know every time a topic is posted twice?

Damn dude. Calm down.

Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:27:54 PM EDT
[#2]
People that dupe a topic that already have 3 threads on page 1 should be banned. People that dupe a topic so vaguely named even the author forgets what it is about should get a pass.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:29:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:29:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Again?
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:30:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He has multiple confirmed kills
View All Quotes
Quoted:

He has multiple confirmed kills

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:32:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If there is shitposting in a thread, does that make it a dupe since almost all threads have shitposting in them?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/138374/motivational-poster-background-7-993296--1722681.jpg

Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:32:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

To those that disagree:

View Quote

Like a CHL sash! IN.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Police
Police
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:36:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Police
Police
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:38:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Oh, look who showed up. What service? Showing how pathetic it is to waste so much time on here that you know every time a topic is posted twice?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:44:32 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:45:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If there is shitposting in a thread, does that make it a dupe since almost all threads have shitposting in them?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/138374/motivational-poster-background-7-993296--1722681.jpg

https://media1.tenor.com/images/fd6f59cb810318129bfccba4b2493df5/tenor.gif

I still can't believe she never wrote us back.

Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:46:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The people that post IBTL are more pathetic, assuming they are adult males and not 10 year old girls.
View Quote

valid.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:47:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To those that disagree:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:50:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah. It's pretty stupid. A few have post counts that are probably 1/2 calling Dupe. I see that reply and just scroll past. I opened the thread because it was something I wanted to read. If I had seen the original thread, I don't open the duplicate. Seems pretty easy to me.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:50:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/fd6f59cb810318129bfccba4b2493df5/tenor.gif

It's a shame really, 8K would do allot for her image!
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:51:53 PM EDT
[#17]
For the pro dupe crowd, at what point is something a dupe?  Let's say there are already two or three ACTIVE (last post with the past 48 hours) threads, is the third, forth or fifth thread on the EXACT same topic (all which could be located using a very basic search) not considered a dupe?
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:53:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
For the pro dupe crowd, at what point is,something a dupe?  Let's say there are already two or three ACTIVE (last post with the past 48 hours) threads, is the third or forth thread on the EXACT same topic not considered cluttering up things?
View Quote

ARFCOM hates everyone and everything. The only way to never be hated by anyone here is to never post.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

ARFCOM hates everyone and everything. The only way to never be hated by anyone here is to never post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For the pro dupe crowd, at what point is,something a dupe?  Let's say there are already two or three ACTIVE (last post with the past 48 hours) threads, is the third or forth thread on the EXACT same topic not considered cluttering up things?

Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:54:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

You definitely make a valid point.  

You'll be crucified for posting in GD with an older account with a low number of posts.  In GD, as you noted sometimes you can't win at all, except not to post.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 5:55:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The people that post IBTL are more pathetic, assuming they are adult males and not 10 year old girls.
View Quote

Posters that predict “3 time outs/ 1 ban” in controversial topics are always wrong and they also love the taste of cock.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 6:11:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You definitely make a valid point.  

You'll be crucified for posting in GD with an older account with a low number of posts.  In GD, as you noted sometimes you can't win at all, except not to post.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/28/2021 6:18:45 PM EDT
[#23]
We need more threads like this. There's too much doom and gloom. This is a fun thread.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 6:22:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
We need more threads like this. There's too much doom and gloom. This is a fun thread.
View Quote

You're just happy to have a thread made about you

Link Posted: 9/28/2021 6:23:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 6:23:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 6:24:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

It’s ratings season
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 6:41:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll take what I can.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#29]
FPNI. And triple dupe
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 6:46:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Should these guys get a life?
View Quote

Huh?
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 6:47:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Should these guys get a life?
View Quote

Huh?
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 6:49:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I just want people to stop reporting DUPES. They aren't against the CoC and we aren't going to lock them unless the OP requests it.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 6:51:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The dupe police

They live inside of my head

The dupe police

They come to me in my bed
View Quote

Was coming to post this..
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 6:53:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The dupe police

They live inside of my head

The dupe police

They come to me in my bed

And if you do....it will be a DUPE.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 7:37:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
For the pro dupe crowd, at what point is something a dupe?  Let's say there are already two or three ACTIVE (last post with the past 48 hours) threads, is the third, forth or fifth thread on the EXACT same topic (all which could be located using a very basic search) not considered a dupe?
View Quote

Not sure what qualifies as a dupe. I do however know that all this talk about dupes is making me hungry. But what would a great meal be without the right sauces? Man do I love sauces! What would life be without sauces? Worcestershire Sauce A popular condiment that has a savory flavor and is used to season a wide variety of dishes. This thin dark sauce is made with soy sauce, garlic, onion, molasses, vinegar, anchovies, lime, and a variety of other seasonings. The name Worcestershire refers to the town of Worcester, England where the sauce was first produced commercially. Mint Sauce. A green colored herb sauce made from mint leaves, sugar, and vinegar. Mint sauce is often applied as a marinade to poultry, fish, or meat, most notably lamb. Mint sauce and mint jelly have long been traditional accompaniments for a variety of lamb dishes. Mint sauce can also be used as an ingredient for dips in which the sauce is combined with mayonnaise and yogurt, or it can be used as a means to enhance the flavors of potatoes and vegetables. There are numerous types of mint sauces that range in flavor from highly tangy to quite mild and mellow. Generally, the flavor of vinegar and spicy ingredients will be very noticeable in the tangy flavored mint sauces.Spain Alioli Sauce A popular Spanish sauce served most often with grilled meats, fish or vegetables. The traditional version of this sauce includes saffron, an emulsion of garlic and oil, eggs (to stabilize the sauce), mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, tomato paste, and seasonings. Today, it is more common to replace the emulsion sauce with mayonnaise. Romesco Sauce A sauce that is considered to be a traditional Catalan type of food sauce, which originated in the Catalonia region of Spain. Typically used as an ingredient to enhance the flavor of various foods, Romesco sauce is often served over grilled foods such as fish, poultry, meats, and vegetables. It may also be used as a flavoring for stews and pasta dishes, as well as a spread for breads with meats and cheese. Considered by some to be a garlic sauce, Romesco is most often made with tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, blanched almonds, hazelnuts, vinegar, herbs, red chili peppers, and salt. Greece Avgolemono Sauce (or Soup) Avgolemono refers to a traditional Greek soup or sauce. Most often, when it is made as a soup, bits of chicken are added to make it similar to a cream of chicken soup but one that has a lemony flavor. The liquid obtained from cooking fish or chicken is added to the soup along with eggs and the featured ingredient, lemon juice. As a sauce for fish or poultry, the egg yolks and lemon juice are whisked separately from the egg whites, which are beaten into a stiff foam. The yolks and lemon juice are added to the stiff whites and the ingredients are then combined with the cooking liquid, which is reheated until fairly thick in consistency. When made as a soup, avgolemono usually includes a filler, such as rice. The soup is also somewhat thinner in consistency than the sauce. The sauce makes a very tasty lightly textured addition to meals of fish and fowl. This soup may also be referred to as Greek chicken soup or Greek egg lemon soup. Tzatziki Sauce A creamy Greek garlic sauce often served as a topping, a condiment, or a food dip, commonly served with a variety of Mediterranean dishes. Tzatziki is a white sauce made with yogurt, cream, cucumbers, fresh herbs, and seasonings, such as mint, dill, olive oil, and garlic. Served as a chilled sauce, tzatziki is commonly used on gyros, pita sandwiches, dolmades, roast lamb, roast pork or beef, fish or seafood, rice dishes, grilled vegetables, and many other foods. This cold sauce with its fresh ingredients adds a refreshing taste to many foods. Tzatziki sauce may also be referred to as tsatziki, satziki, satsike, or simply as a yogurt and cucumber sauce. Other Countries and Regions Pinjur Sauce Common in areas of eastern Europe such as Macedonia, Pinjur is a sauce that is used as a topping or a cooking ingredient to be added to foods. Typically made from eggplant mixed with garlic, olive oil, and seasonings, Pinjur may also contain roasted peppers, chopped nuts such as walnuts, and fresh herbs. Pinjur is often served as a condiment to be used on various foods that are served for a meal or snack. It provides a mild earthy flavor, somewhat similar to sweet and spicy ketchup or various pasta sauces. Additional uses for this flavored sauce include as a spread for breads and sandwiches, a pasta or rice sauce, and as a cooking sauce for cooked vegetables, poultry, stews, and casseroles. Dill Sauce A sauce that may be made with wine or vinegar, dill, salt, garlic, possibly sour cream, mayonnaise, butter, and combinations of other ingredients. Depending on the consistency desired, dill sauce may be rich and creamy in appearance and texture, or mildly flavored with a light texture. The creamy version is a sauce commonly used as a salad dressing or as a topping for meats and fish, such as grilled or roasted salmon. The lighter dill sauce is most often used as a marinade or cooking sauce for meat, seafood, fish, poultry, and vegetables, enhancing the flavor of the food. Korma Sauce Korma is a cooking sauce that is common in India. Basically, it's a type of curry sauce with a mild flavor, seasoned with a variety of ingredients. Some of the ingredients that are most often used to make this sauce are onions, sugar, pureed tomatoes, coconut flour, coconut cream or yogurt, garlic, sunflower oil, lemon juice, citric acid, cilantro, nuts, and various spices. Korma Sauce is often cooked with chicken or lamb and then served over a bed of rice when preparing recipes known as Chicken Korma or Lamb Korma. Korma Sauce may also be referred to as qorma. Artichoke Sauce A sauce made from artichoke hearts that is served over, or stuffed into, vegetables. It is also added to pasta or rice or served as a condiment for a variety of foods and appetizers. Typically the sauce combines the artichoke hearts with olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and other seasonings to create a rich and creamy sauce for pouring or spreading on foods. Berbere Sauce A common Ethiopian sauce that has a hot and spicy taste. Made with the seeds of cumin, cardamom, coriander, and fenugreek that are combined with garlic, ground cloves, turmeric, grated gingerroot, black pepper, salt, paprika, cinnamon, and dried red chilies, this sauce provides a distinctive tangy flavor for ethnic foods.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 8:43:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I just want people to stop reporting DUPES. They aren't against the CoC and we aren't going to lock them unless the OP requests it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2021 8:55:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Not sure what qualifies as a dupe. I do however know that all this talk about dupes is making me hungry. But what would a great meal be without the right sauces? Man do I love sauces! What would life be without sauces? Worcestershire Sauce A popular condiment that has a savory flavor and is used to season a wide variety of dishes. This thin dark sauce is made with soy sauce, garlic, onion, molasses, vinegar, anchovies, lime, and a variety of other seasonings. The name Worcestershire refers to the town of Worcester, England where the sauce was first produced commercially. Mint Sauce. A green colored herb sauce made from mint leaves, sugar, and vinegar. Mint sauce is often applied as a marinade to poultry, fish, or meat, most notably lamb. Mint sauce and mint jelly have long been traditional accompaniments for a variety of lamb dishes. Mint sauce can also be used as an ingredient for dips in which the sauce is combined with mayonnaise and yogurt, or it can be used as a means to enhance the flavors of potatoes and vegetables. There are numerous types of mint sauces that range in flavor from highly tangy to quite mild and mellow. Generally, the flavor of vinegar and spicy ingredients will be very noticeable in the tangy flavored mint sauces.Spain Alioli Sauce A popular Spanish sauce served most often with grilled meats, fish or vegetables. The traditional version of this sauce includes saffron, an emulsion of garlic and oil, eggs (to stabilize the sauce), mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, tomato paste, and seasonings. Today, it is more common to replace the emulsion sauce with mayonnaise. Romesco Sauce A sauce that is considered to be a traditional Catalan type of food sauce, which originated in the Catalonia region of Spain. Typically used as an ingredient to enhance the flavor of various foods, Romesco sauce is often served over grilled foods such as fish, poultry, meats, and vegetables. It may also be used as a flavoring for stews and pasta dishes, as well as a spread for breads with meats and cheese. Considered by some to be a garlic sauce, Romesco is most often made with tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, blanched almonds, hazelnuts, vinegar, herbs, red chili peppers, and salt. Greece Avgolemono Sauce (or Soup) Avgolemono refers to a traditional Greek soup or sauce. Most often, when it is made as a soup, bits of chicken are added to make it similar to a cream of chicken soup but one that has a lemony flavor. The liquid obtained from cooking fish or chicken is added to the soup along with eggs and the featured ingredient, lemon juice. As a sauce for fish or poultry, the egg yolks and lemon juice are whisked separately from the egg whites, which are beaten into a stiff foam. The yolks and lemon juice are added to the stiff whites and the ingredients are then combined with the cooking liquid, which is reheated until fairly thick in consistency. When made as a soup, avgolemono usually includes a filler, such as rice. The soup is also somewhat thinner in consistency than the sauce. The sauce makes a very tasty lightly textured addition to meals of fish and fowl. This soup may also be referred to as Greek chicken soup or Greek egg lemon soup. Tzatziki Sauce A creamy Greek garlic sauce often served as a topping, a condiment, or a food dip, commonly served with a variety of Mediterranean dishes. Tzatziki is a white sauce made with yogurt, cream, cucumbers, fresh herbs, and seasonings, such as mint, dill, olive oil, and garlic. Served as a chilled sauce, tzatziki is commonly used on gyros, pita sandwiches, dolmades, roast lamb, roast pork or beef, fish or seafood, rice dishes, grilled vegetables, and many other foods. This cold sauce with its fresh ingredients adds a refreshing taste to many foods. Tzatziki sauce may also be referred to as tsatziki, satziki, satsike, or simply as a yogurt and cucumber sauce. Other Countries and Regions Pinjur Sauce Common in areas of eastern Europe such as Macedonia, Pinjur is a sauce that is used as a topping or a cooking ingredient to be added to foods. Typically made from eggplant mixed with garlic, olive oil, and seasonings, Pinjur may also contain roasted peppers, chopped nuts such as walnuts, and fresh herbs. Pinjur is often served as a condiment to be used on various foods that are served for a meal or snack. It provides a mild earthy flavor, somewhat similar to sweet and spicy ketchup or various pasta sauces. Additional uses for this flavored sauce include as a spread for breads and sandwiches, a pasta or rice sauce, and as a cooking sauce for cooked vegetables, poultry, stews, and casseroles. Dill Sauce A sauce that may be made with wine or vinegar, dill, salt, garlic, possibly sour cream, mayonnaise, butter, and combinations of other ingredients. Depending on the consistency desired, dill sauce may be rich and creamy in appearance and texture, or mildly flavored with a light texture. The creamy version is a sauce commonly used as a salad dressing or as a topping for meats and fish, such as grilled or roasted salmon. The lighter dill sauce is most often used as a marinade or cooking sauce for meat, seafood, fish, poultry, and vegetables, enhancing the flavor of the food. Korma Sauce Korma is a cooking sauce that is common in India. Basically, it's a type of curry sauce with a mild flavor, seasoned with a variety of ingredients. Some of the ingredients that are most often used to make this sauce are onions, sugar, pureed tomatoes, coconut flour, coconut cream or yogurt, garlic, sunflower oil, lemon juice, citric acid, cilantro, nuts, and various spices. Korma Sauce is often cooked with chicken or lamb and then served over a bed of rice when preparing recipes known as Chicken Korma or Lamb Korma. Korma Sauce may also be referred to as qorma. Artichoke Sauce A sauce made from artichoke hearts that is served over, or stuffed into, vegetables. It is also added to pasta or rice or served as a condiment for a variety of foods and appetizers. Typically the sauce combines the artichoke hearts with olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and other seasonings to create a rich and creamy sauce for pouring or spreading on foods. Berbere Sauce A common Ethiopian sauce that has a hot and spicy taste. Made with the seeds of cumin, cardamom, coriander, and fenugreek that are combined with garlic, ground cloves, turmeric, grated gingerroot, black pepper, salt, paprika, cinnamon, and dried red chilies, this sauce provides a distinctive tangy flavor for ethnic foods.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top