Link Posted: 3/17/2023 2:29:05 PM EDT
[#2]
this is nothing but

POPULATION CONTROL
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 2:30:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It won't be fully embraced but will be forced on society until those of us who oppose will be forced into silence.

View Quote

They salivate at throwing parents into the gulag while they drug and mutilate their children.

Only problem with their plan is they cant fix HVAC and plumbing problems yet.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 2:32:17 PM EDT
[#4]
It's not going to be fully embraced while I'm alive.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 2:37:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Adults are one thing, but kids are another…

There’s a reason they keep you from tanning, voting, drinking, and getting a driver’s license until you’re “X” old.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 2:37:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck that guy.. Hes a dick
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 2:41:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Stuff like this is going to get DeSantis elected as President.  It is only a vocal minority of liberals screaming for it.  Most everyone else wants nothing to do with it.  DeSantis is making the point to highlight his actions taken to stop it.  Trump hasn't seemed to focus on it yet.
View Quote
I hope he fires that dude the first day if elected.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 2:41:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Adults are one thing, but kids are another…

There’s a reason they keep you from tanning, voting, drinking, and getting a driver’s license until you’re “X” old.
View Quote

That's where I am. If you are an adult and want the change, you pay or it. you have a right to pursue happiness and if that makes you happy...fine.

But, when you cannot drink, smoke, own a gun because you don't have the mental capabilities but know enough to have mutilate your bodies, that's demonic. Kids are nothing more than property for dems.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 2:41:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Does he have one? Is he pretending or did he get it chopped?
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 2:42:12 PM EDT
[#10]
How to create a population deficit crisis with this one simple trick! Lefties hate it when we show you how they’re doing it
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 2:43:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Next step, legalized pedophillia
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 2:44:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That's where I am. If you are an adult and want the change, you pay or it. you have a right to pursue happiness and if that makes you happy...fine.

But, when you cannot drink, smoke, own a gun because you don't have the mental capabilities but know enough to have mutilate your bodies, that's demonic. Kids are nothing more than property for dems.
View Quote

Yep.  Same camp.  If you want to have a sex change operation then just wait until you’re an “adult”.  I don’t care if you want to do it or who you are having sex with.  Pay your way…
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 2:44:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thats here, homie.

Kiddie drag shows.

You don't want to see whats next.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 2:49:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Please stop catering to these mental cases. His name is Dick / Richard Levine. Don't give in to their insanity.

Say it with me. Richard Levine.  See it isn't so hard.

Link Posted: 3/17/2023 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#15]
The end goal is eliminating a large portion of the population.

This sort of shit is an important element of their program, and it's working fine according to them.

...all part of the larger agenda.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 2:52:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Thats here, homie.

Kiddie drag shows.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats here, homie.

Kiddie drag shows.

Pedophilia isn't legal.....yet
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 2:57:40 PM EDT
[#17]
One of my best friends pulled his kid out of school and stayed home schooling because the class was trying to turn her transgender.

25% of the school was either being treated for mental illness or was convinced they were something other than straight. An 11yo and a 9yo got suspended for having sex in the bathroom.

Pull your kids out of the public school system before the advancing globohomo agenda turns them all into suicidal pedo bait.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 3:01:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

So adults letting kids touch them in a sexual manner isn't pedophilia?

Or do you need it to go just a bit further to meet the criteria?

ETA: I encourage you to think really hard about your answer...you're off to a terrible start here.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#19]
These people are pure evil!
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 3:06:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
We're not at "fuck it" yet, but the road signs say we're getting closer.
View Quote

We've crossed the bridge in to fuck-it county, straight in to the fuck-it township, and we've got about 100 yards left before we hit fuck-it Main street.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 3:18:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Conservatives are far too tolerant with this shit.
View Quote

This.

And brainwashed to thinking this is a minor problem that’s going to stay minor, and not the reality of it’s much bigger than they perceive, growing exponentially, and about to consume their own kids and grandchildren.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 3:48:46 PM EDT
[#22]
BREAKING: Y’alls kids are gonna be the death of this nation.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 3:50:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Seems like a good way to keep some people from procreating.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 3:53:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Stuff like this is going to get DeSantis elected as President.  It is only a vocal minority of liberals screaming for it.  Most everyone else wants nothing to do with it.  DeSantis is making the point to highlight his actions taken to stop it.  Trump hasn't seemed to focus on it yet.
View Quote

DeSantis has been excellent on this issue.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 3:55:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This.

And brainwashed to thinking this is a minor problem that’s going to stay minor, and not the reality of it’s much bigger than they perceive, growing exponentially, and about to consume their own kids and grandchildren.
View Quote

Indeed. They have their heads in the sand or should I say up their asses. Nothing to see here, everything's fine. We need to go fight for ukraine. That's how they roll.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 3:56:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he still has it. He was also still dressing as a man in public as recently as 2020 while dressing as a woman for official appearances.  I have heard that from a couple people that know him.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 4:01:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Someone should.......him. In minecraft
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 4:07:03 PM EDT
[#28]
He is NOT normal, rather has serious mental illness and likely made some type of deal with the devil.  It is NEVER normal to do what that HHS psycho is claiming.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Fuck off Rick. Stop over and I'll stab your she pee off for ya
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 4:22:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats here, homie.

Kiddie drag shows.

Link Posted: 3/17/2023 4:50:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Scary stuff. I'm not sure how clearer the left can be that they are coming for the children and with ill intent. I hope parents are willing to do more than just grumble about it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 5:47:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If a kid is old enough to have their dick cut off their peers are old enough to buy an AR14, Glock 9, Whiskey , and whipped cream .  https://i.imgur.com/pNXvWz4.gif

*New York outlawed the sale of whipped cream to minors, because it's dangerous stuff.
View Quote

Micromanagement syndrome. Government has no moral ground to claim. Ignore that big, fat white elephant & just nit pick inconsequential minutae.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 5:57:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Kanye West in a landslide.

Link Posted: 3/17/2023 6:05:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Only way to end this is to remove social media from your children and home school them. No TV or computer internet access that allows viewing of such bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 6:07:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Fuck this asshole.  It was Health Secretary in PA during covid and between it and Commisar Wolf ran the state right into the ground.

May a fate of a brain busting stroke,  adult diapers,  and a feeding tube await this piece of shit.
View Quote

You call that a “fetterman”

Link Posted: 3/17/2023 6:17:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Who is regularly applauding, celebrating and promoting what God condemns?

Link Posted: 3/17/2023 6:21:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Pretty much

You counter it with spicy memes and 870 year old quotes.
View Quote

what are you doing?
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 6:24:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
another spasm of a country in its death throes
View Quote

No, he's another blight on the butt hole of humanity.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 6:24:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Maybe China taking over won’t be such a bad thing after all.
View Quote

As the rezident influencers know only too well, China is the one funding all of this
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 6:25:20 PM EDT
[#40]
It needs put down.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 6:25:53 PM EDT
[#41]
we need a crusade. soon.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 6:26:30 PM EDT
[#42]
We need to have the fight.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 6:28:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Assistant Secretary for Health for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Rachel Levine promised that medically changing kids’ genders will soon be normalized.
View Quote

who the fuck is this bitch to think she has the right to change society for us?

would she like it if the next US Dept of Health makes everyone "embrace" chewing Skoal, wearing Nascar ball caps and driving pickup trucks?

and oh yes, make everyone forget about those stupid outdated genderfluid transsexuals. they are now to be ridiculed and cast aside.

would she like that sort of dictatorship?
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 6:34:56 PM EDT
[#44]
In the absurdity of the Biden Administration, nothing characterizes that more, than this single one person:

Every time I see a picture of our United States Assistant Secretary for Health (ASH), and United States Navy Admiral, I start to chuckle like it's a Saturday Night Live skit.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 6:37:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Thankfully, TN recently passed a state law outlawing gender affirming care for minors.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 6:37:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 7:47:12 PM EDT
[#47]
The government has taken the most severely mentally-ill people in the country and not only released them from the institutions and asylums, they have placed them in complete control of society. At this point, you will never convince me it wasn't absolutely intentional. There are some extremely evil people who have some very nasty plans for us. And what they have planned for our children should sicken and disgust us to our very cores. We had better wake up fast, while doing so is still an option. If not for ourselves, then for our children who have no protections from these vile, degenerate monsters.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 7:50:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

And violence is the only answer on this to protect those who cannot protect themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It won't be fully embraced but will be forced on society until those of us who oppose will be forced into silence.

And violence is the only answer on this to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

This is probably what old men yelled at clouds in the 60s when Roe passed. Now it is the only thing half the population votes on.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top