Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2024 7:13:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:30:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Not that I know of. It will change on it's own when it detects interference. This can take from a few days up to a week.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:40:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:51:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Hmmm... I'll piggy back on here.

Any Eero users find their Sony TV stops detecting their wifi network?

Not sure if it's related to the OP's problem or not, but something tells me the setting that may solve it could be related.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:58:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cruze5] [#4]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:28:20 PM EDT
[#5]
How big of an area are you running with 5 AP's?
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 5:33:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 7:05:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cruze5:
The neighbors aps are eero not mine.

my 1400 square foot house uses one 6+ unifi ap on high and a flex hd on low for just one room
View Quote

Oh I see. 5 AP's for a typical residential home is WAY overkill and will cause reduced performance along with issues like this.

Do you have your Unifi AP to set to auto scan for channels?
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 10:31:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Auto scan only works when you reboot an access point. I don't reboot unless I am applying updates

i check interference every weekend, and the eero shit always moves to thev2.4 GHz channel I am on

pure junk
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rebel31:
The neighbors aps are eero not mine.

my 1400 square foot house uses one 6+ unifi ap on high and a flex hd on low for just one room

Oh I see. 5 AP's for a typical residential home is WAY overkill and will cause reduced performance along with issues like this.

Do you have your Unifi AP to set to auto scan for channels?
Auto scan only works when you reboot an access point. I don't reboot unless I am applying updates

i check interference every weekend, and the eero shit always moves to thev2.4 GHz channel I am on

pure junk

Go over there and tell them they are running too many AP's and they're causing you problems.

Language barrier...use the Google translate app. Tell them they have too many AP's and that they need to take 2-3 of them offline or you're going to escalate it.

If they refuse contact your ISP and tell them your neighbor is flooding the wifi spectrum with an excessive number of AP's. It's generally against the TOS for ISP's for end users to 'abuse' the service. Someone pumping out a ton of wifi like that is not cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top