Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:26:18 AM EDT
[#1]
That thing is ugly AF. It looks like a modern Pontiac Aztec.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:26:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Elon is OK.

I just like him because he makes commies go REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I hope he talks shit on their ass tonight.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:28:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It looks like RoboCop's truck.

And I just don't think it's going to sell very well, not because of the looks, but because the truck segment is already crowded with more conventional alternatives (most of which are better supported by the aftermarket, and also form a larger part of fleet sales).

Home Depot is not going to put the Cyber Truck out there for $20 a day so you can move some mulch. Nor is it likely to be used by your average plumber or electrician.

The amount of pre-orders from the general public was miniscule.

I love SpaceX, and think Elon is a riot, but I don't know about his truck.
View Quote

It has potential. The mid level has over 10k lbs of towing and a 400 mile range with dual motor 4 wheel drive and all the fun bells and whistles of a top trim truck for 60k.

A similarly equipped 4x4 super cab short bed half ton from the big 3 is close enough in price for this to be a viable alternative.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:31:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It has potential. The mid level has over 10k lbs of towing and a 400 mile range with dual motor 4 wheel drive and all the fun bells and whistles of a top trim truck for 60k.

A similarly equipped 4x4 super cab short bed half ton from the big 3 is close enough in price for this to be a viable alternative.
View Quote

That's my thought.   I want something with more towing than my F-150.   I also want good gas mileage as I commute 120 miles a day.  I need 4WD due to where I live.  

This truck is certainly on my radar.   I went and looked at Ford's hybrid that came out.   It's a great truck, but I don't see what it had that makes it better than the F-150 I'm driving now.   I get 21-24 mpg currently.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:31:39 AM EDT
[#5]
It looks like a Delorean
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:37:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That's my thought.   I want something with more towing than my F-150.   I also want good gas mileage as I commute 120 miles a day.  I need 4WD due to where I live.  

This truck is certainly on my radar.   I went and looked at Ford's hybrid that came out.   It's a great truck, but I don't see what it had that makes it better than the F-150 I'm driving now.   I get 21-24 mpg currently.
View Quote

Cybertruck will probably get 2-2.5 miles per KWh.

At the average US electricity cost of $0.13/KWh, that's $0.052-0.065 per mile. That's a per-mile "fuel" cost equal to a car that gets 43-54 mpg at $2.80 per gallon.

It's also made of 1/8" stainless steel, so it wont rust or dent.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:40:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I may regret saying this but I like Elon.
View Quote

In the Biblical sense sir?
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:41:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

It will be interesting to see the final actual prices after the initial runs and model.  I’m honestly interested to see what the range is when towing 9k lbs.  I bet it’s 100 miles.  Still I’m not a hater, I’ve almost given the EV a try.  Maybe my next vehicle.   I need a performance model that gets 300 miles in 0 degree weather.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:42:32 AM EDT
[#9]
I’m currently sick.

Got on gd to make myself feel better.

This thread made me even sicker.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:44:25 AM EDT
[#10]
I will definitely give him credit for doing something totally different.  I have seen a lot of complaints here and elsewhere about vehicles all being cookie cutter copies of each other with few that stand out in a parking lot.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:44:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It might have to do with the fact he's due to host SNL and members of the cast are anticipating hiding in a safe-space to shield themselves from his evil presence. Looks like his way of saying "I'm here.........pussies".
View Quote

That's how I see it.

Also,  I want a cyber truck.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:51:26 AM EDT
[#12]
That thing looks like bad CGI.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:58:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
With all the mostly peaceful armed roadblocks popping up I can't wait for my reservation number to pop up.

Cybertechnical

https://static.tweaktown.com/news/6/9/69304_01_here-best-mods-attachments-tesla-cybertruck_full.jpg

It’s a Warthog.

Link Posted: 5/8/2021 11:33:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Why the hate on Elon?

He’s been redpilled. He pisses off the Left, he’s innovative, eccentric and gets shit done.

GD hates everything.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 11:35:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Why the hate on Elon?

He’s been redpilled. He pisses off the Left, he’s innovative, eccentric and gets shit done.

GD hates everything.
View Quote

Tonight on SNL should be awesome.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 11:36:29 AM EDT
[#16]
The only people he is trolling are the tards he convinced to put money down on that thing.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 11:37:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Trolling for attention
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not seeing the troll. Just looks like a cybertruck is driving through ny. Where's the troll? Do better, OP.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/j7989i_GIF-123.gif

Trolling for attention

You should look up the definition of trolling. You are not using the word right.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 11:48:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Weak, op. Real weak.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 11:54:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Half of me is convinced he's a snake oil salesman, but he keeps producing.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 11:55:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Kind of hard to do that as the factory isn't done yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwE3VCyTjF8
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, I already wanted one.  They should spend more time building them and less time screwing around.

Kind of hard to do that as the factory isn't done yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwE3VCyTjF8

See?  I told you they were still screwing around!
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:14:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see that on here all the time and I'm still trying to figure out how anyone would think he's a snake oil salesman. SpaceX launches more into space than the rest of the world combined. With SpaceX's manned launches the US is not still paying Russia to carry our astronauts to the Space Station. Tesla produced over 500K cars last year and are ramping up rapidly with two Giga factories going online later this year and anther massively expanded in about the same time frame. That's not even getting into the power plants that Tesla is building that looks to make a LOT of money.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The only people he is trolling are the tards he convinced to put money down on that thing.
View Quote

People said the same thing about the Model 3.

Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:49:17 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm thinking of reserving a tri-motor Cybertruck now.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:51:31 PM EDT
[#24]
OP I expected you to know what trolling means

I am disappoint

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top