Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:27:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:29:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 14Karat:
Not a bad deal for the new arrivals.  All basic expenses covered so anything they earn is free money.

Plus free geese.
View Quote

They learn useful phrases quickly:
“Gimme free stuff”

“Here, kitty”

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:30:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By marlinfan:
Most of the white guys I’ve contracted for manual labor jobs in the last decade are terrible. Ex-cons, active drug users, baby mama drama.

Juan and the boys just show up and get it done.
View Quote

Sad.  I've come to the conclusion that most Americans are basically worthless.  They don't deserve more than eating bugs in their pods and watching whatever garbage "entertainment" on their giant TVs.  A giant fucking purge is needed if we're going to save this place.

Man I'm becoming really bitter as I age.  Bordering on hopelessness.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:31:15 AM EDT
[#4]
HA!

M
O
V
E

T
O

A

F
R
E
E

S
T
A
T
E  
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:33:43 AM EDT
[#5]
"OPPORTUNITY ECONOMY".
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:35:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I’ve had to kill some illegals for trying to kidnap my wife, I do not see a problem getting rid of some of these people.  We need American rage not this acceptance bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:37:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Spaceboy:
Replacement theory is just a conspiracy right?
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:39:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Not a bad deal for the new arrivals.  All basic expenses covered so anything they earn is free money.

Plus free geese.
View Quote

and they are very good at herding the cats Americans are too lazy to herd
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:40:17 AM EDT
[#9]
It's modern day slave labor.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:43:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#10]
Originally Posted By GoBigRed:
View Quote
And the Left doesn't care, because it serves two purposes for them - cheap labor to keep poor Americans on the dole, and it helps destroy the culture.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:44:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By KILROD73:

How much money is involved?   That’s what everyone wants to know.  Everyone involved seems to be making bank.  Housing, transportation, translators, and corporate.  How much is one worker actually costing taxpayers?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KILROD73:
Originally Posted By spmx7777:
How can we find out what political campaign donations this CEO has made?

The federal Work Opportunity Tax Credit subsidizes employers that hire special people, refugees and illegal aliens can qualify.

Gordon Food Service in Springfield is all about hiring and bending over backwards to accommodate Haitians.  Again, that’s all subsidized by the federal government.

How much money is involved?   That’s what everyone wants to know.  Everyone involved seems to be making bank.  Housing, transportation, translators, and corporate.  How much is one worker actually costing taxpayers?

This website below was posted in one of the other Haitian threads. Maybe the numbers sought are in there. The overall numbers are staggering. The CEO of one of these “charities” is making nearly $1M a year. And that’s just her salary; the company revenue, mostly federal grants, is 100x that. It’s sickening.

https://www.usaspending.gov/
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:47:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Nickel_Plated] [#12]
Doesn't matter what sort of third world shithole they turn their community into, long as they can keep that assembly line running at 110%. Profit above ALL else.

Why do ya'll hate capitalism? Starting to sound kinda uniony around here.

Learn to compete bros.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:48:41 AM EDT
[#13]
It is astonishing how fast our country is being destroyed right before our eyes and a large portion of the population is totally unaware.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:50:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By amendment:
Scumbags probably getting deals from the fed to hire illegal aliens. I hope his business goes to shit
View Quote

These Haitians aren't "illegal"

We're being replaced by "legal" migrants as much if not more than by the illegals.

ALL immigration needs to end.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:50:30 AM EDT
[#15]
But, can they be at work and shitpost in gd...I think not
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:51:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By ARDunstan:
All by design.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:51:29 AM EDT
[#17]

Plus free geese.
View Quote

And people are horrified that Trump would dare to mention it. Good riddance to the geese though.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:51:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By runcible:
And the Left doesn't care, ebcause it serves two purposes for them - cheap labor to keep poor Americans on the dole, and it helps destroy the culture.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By runcible:
Originally Posted By GoBigRed:
And the Left doesn't care, ebcause it serves two purposes for them - cheap labor to keep poor Americans on the dole, and it helps destroy the culture.

Ayup.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:52:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By treelow:

“Our Haitian associates come to work every day. They don’t have a drug problem. They’ll stay at their machine. They’ll achieve their numbers. They are here to work. And so in general, that’s a stark difference from what we’re used to in our community.”

To be fair, he probably isn’t wrong…

Way too many of our fellow Americans are lazy fucks that don’t want to work and/or are strung out on dope.
View Quote

Gee, I wonder if there was a concerted effort by a certain pharmaceutical company to push opiates onto working class Americans in recent history.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:52:13 AM EDT
[#20]

Plus free geese.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:53:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:55:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By rob78:
Some employers have refused to up their base pay or publicize and type of performance incentive.  Their work environment and culture sucks. These employers, by and large, are the ones contacting me about H1 and H2B workers.  
View Quote

Let me guess, these people are offering only $12~ an hour with shit PTO bennies; and you can go up to $13 an hour if you do midnight graveyard shift?

I WONDER WHY NOBODY WANTS TO WORK THERE.

ITS. ALL. SO. TIRESOME.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:55:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: insider] [#23]
ALL immigration needs to end.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:56:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By sitdwnandhngon:
Not sure how hard Haitians work, but I know two crews now running a lot of Hispanics and they want more of them.

Unfortunately, they'll work most white guys right under the table all day long and show up the next day with a smile on their face.
View Quote

I've sold literally tons of truck parts to a Honduran guy who sends the stuff back to the old country. His day job is managing a construction company that employs 70 people, and he hustles the parts on weekends. He was here last weekend with his wife (not at all "pretty", eeew) and kids. His 12 y.o. boy was translating when necessary. Gotta admire their work ethic!
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:58:16 AM EDT
[#25]
The dude is trying to keep the company his grandfather built alive. I wish him luck.  I don't know how any American factory competes with low cost foreign products available.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:58:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By ICU:

Send those hard working Hispanics my way. The ones we have must be broken. Lousy work ethic, move like molasses in winter.
View Quote

See, you must be hiring Sunshine Mexicans from down here when you need to be hiring the more acclimatized Snow Mexicans from up there. For best efficiency, the recommended Sunshine Mexican operating temp is above 70 degrees.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 8:59:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By JaredGrey:

And the democrats say, with one voice “It’s not happening, it’s good that’s it’s happening, it should happen more, and you’re a racist for noticing.”

Immigration is a bioweapon aimed at the White middle class.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JaredGrey:
Originally Posted By Spaceboy:
Replacement theory is just a conspiracy right?

And the democrats say, with one voice “It’s not happening, it’s good that’s it’s happening, it should happen more, and you’re a racist for noticing.”

Immigration is a bioweapon aimed at the White middle class.

And there's support on both sides of the aisle for it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:01:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By diesel1:

I've sold literally tons of truck parts to a Honduran guy who sends the stuff back to the old country. His day job is managing a construction company that employs 70 people, and he hustles the parts on weekends. He was here last weekend with his wife (not at all "pretty", eeew) and kids. His 12 y.o. boy was translating when necessary. Gotta admire their work ethic!
View Quote

Work ethic? ROTFLMAO! Shoddy work!
They may show up and work hard, but their skills are lacking.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:03:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By USCG_CPO:
It is astonishing how fast our country is being destroyed right before our eyes and a large portion of the population is totally unaware.
View Quote

Or they're apathetic.   It'll hit 'em when they can't get food to eat.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:03:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SS65] [#30]
View Quote
Legacy media doing its job- keeping the masses ignorant and misinformed while supporting the Demonrat party line.
I saw one article the other day that mentioned a Federal program that hid job listings from Americans so the Feds could give the jobs to illegals. It's imperative for DJT to win with a majority in Congress. Also need that Elon Musk audit of the entire Federal government.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:03:36 AM EDT
[#31]
America--as we knew it--is over.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:04:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Around here, the Hispanics work like tractors……..all day long.  

My son and I are building a house, very few white guys have been on the jobsite.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:04:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Palm:

He is delusional. What he is seeing is the new hire effect. They are new to the job.  They will do well for the first 6 months.  Once they get their feet on the ground; they will start to slack off. They will organize and demand more money.  Wait until they new employees figure out to game the work related injury system. Haiti did not get to where it is today because they have a cultural trait to work hard and build for the future.

Employers like this are only shifting the burden of social support to the tax payer and pocketing the profits of doing so.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Palm:
Our Haitian associates come to work every day. They don’t have a drug problem. They’ll stay at their machine. They’ll achieve their numbers. They are here to work. And so in general, that’s a stark difference from what we’re used to in our community … We want more jobs in our community, and in order to build those jobs, some jobs need to be people who are not originally from here

He is delusional. What he is seeing is the new hire effect. They are new to the job.  They will do well for the first 6 months.  Once they get their feet on the ground; they will start to slack off. They will organize and demand more money.  Wait until they new employees figure out to game the work related injury system. Haiti did not get to where it is today because they have a cultural trait to work hard and build for the future.

Employers like this are only shifting the burden of social support to the tax payer and pocketing the profits of doing so.

All of that. Employers will "make hay while the sun shines" though.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:05:13 AM EDT
[#34]
I know around here, we are starting to see the "migrants" that have been here long enough to have kids, those kids are becoming "Americanized". Not hard working like their border jumping parents. Video games and pot. Just like most worthless white American kids. Laziness is a contagious disease.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:07:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By aftac:
I’ve had to kill some illegals for trying to kidnap my wife, I do not see a problem getting rid of some of these people.  We need American rage not this acceptance bullshit.
View Quote

Story please?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:09:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: billclo] [#36]
Originally Posted By MAbowhunter:
My work has been hiring a lot of Haitians. They're hilariously incompetent.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MAbowhunter:
My work has been hiring a lot of Haitians. They're hilariously incompetent.

With an average IQ of what, 67, what does one expect?  That and their completely broken culture.  Yeah, I know, someone will be right along to call me a racist.

https://brainstats.com/en/average-iq/haiti

Originally Posted By treelow:

“Our Haitian Chinese slaves associates come to work every day. They don’t have a drug problem. They’ll stay at their machine. They’ll achieve their numbers. They are here to work 16 hours a day, get paid pennies, live in barracks that if we put a pig in it'd be inhumane, just ignore the suicide attempts" says smirking Chinese commie factory owner
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:09:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By MKSheppard:

Let me guess, these people are offering only $12~ an hour with shit PTO bennies; and you can go up to $13 an hour if you do midnight graveyard shift?

ITS. ALL. SO. TIRESOME.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MKSheppard:
Some employers have refused to up their base pay or publicize and type of performance incentive.  Their work environment and culture sucks. These employers, by and large, are the ones contacting me about H1 and H2B workers.  

ITS. ALL. SO. TIRESOME.

Where's that guy that couldn't find employees to load trucks?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:10:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By DDiggler:
So if you’re angry at the multi decade decline in wages, you’re a marginal American??
View Quote

You are just not a hard worker and dont know how to pull on those bootstraps.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:10:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By sitdwnandhngon:
Not sure how hard Haitians work, but I know two crews now running a lot of Hispanics and they want more of them.

Unfortunately, they'll work most white guys right under the table all day long and show up the next day with a smile on their face.
View Quote

Issues I have seen is that they are a rotating crew.  They have major issues getting most to show up consistently.  And there are absolutely drug and alcohol issues.  That isn't isolated to the imported crew though.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:12:27 AM EDT
[#40]
most republicans that we know in our daily lives will gladly fuck over an american if it means lining their pockets

if someone hires undocumented workers, h1bs, etc., then i hope they get cancer
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:12:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Kiju:
love how the "news" keeps calling these shitstains "migrants"... and the dumbasses follow suit, including *here*.
View Quote

Eventually “migrant” will become a slur because it will mean a person like this.

The “m” word.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:13:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By insider:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By insider:
Originally Posted By diesel1:

I didn't say I'd want a house framed by them, just that they're hard workers. SMH watching them load a truck and tie down.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:14:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Most of the white guys I’ve contracted for manual labor jobs in the last decade are terrible. Ex-cons, active drug users, baby mama drama.

View Quote

So in other words you're not paying well enough.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:14:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By magane:
most republicans that we know in our daily lives will gladly fuck over an american if it means lining their pockets

View Quote

Its not limited to the traditionally Republican business owners.  Dem-run businesses, like the entire tech industry, Amazon, etc, LOVE H1Bs and cheap labor.  Its a problem regardless of political affilation of the business owners.

Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:15:32 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

I think you confuse republicans with democrats, they own businesses too!
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:15:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By billclo:

Its not limited to the traditionally Republican business owners.  Dem-run businesses, like the entire tech industry, Amazon, etc, LOVE H1Bs and cheap labor.  Its a problem regardless of political affilation of the business owners.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By billclo:

i know, but dems are barely human beings and i expect this from them

republicans should know better
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:17:59 AM EDT
[#47]
I've had multiple manufacturers ask me to help facilitate a pipeline for migrant talent.

Post-covid, lots of workers retired early, lots of workers learned to work for cash under the table, some sell drugs, a small number sponge off parents.  

We don't have the birthrate to replace them.

We absolutely DO have a labor issue in this country.  Many of these younger workers ARE soft as butter, anxiety-ridden, pussies. We also have an employer issue when they refuse to even be marginally competitive with wages or consider that their dark, loud, dirty work environment could be improved.

It's all so.tiresome.
View Quote

I get what you're saying, but there's a whole lot of small businesses that can't "just up their wages" because their competition down the street will hold tight and end up with all of the market. Living that right now...need to hire help but can't up my prices enough to cover it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:18:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By aftac:
View Quote

Holy Shit!   Story please
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:18:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#49]
View All Quotes
Unaware? I wish it were only that bad. Most people will argue with you if you point out what's happening and call you a bigot for being opposed to it.
The biggest victory the Left ever achieved was brainwashing whites into being such pussies about accusations of racism.

Originally Posted By HecklerKac:
So in other words you're not paying well enough.
He's probably paying what the going market rate is. Unfortunately, the market has been utterly distorted by Juan and the boys.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 9:19:15 AM EDT
[#50]
NO immigrant should be on public assistance, refugee or illegal. What is so hard about this? If a refugee gets a job and works hard, fine. But cash handouts for noncitizens??? Nope.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top