Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 10:24:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hope they get some of that sweet Uncle sugar direct deposit.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/22677/image_jpeg-1568202.JPG
View Quote

I was given a personalized Blackwater scarf from them.  I fell very merc-ky when I wear it in winter time
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 10:28:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope Mr. Prince pushes this, and we get down to the root of the evil that Soros and Co. is supporting.
View Quote

Aren't companies like Blackwater pretty much just guns for hire?  If so, what makes you think that someone like Soros wouldn't just pay them a billion dollars to leave him alone?
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 10:32:19 AM EDT
[#3]
fuck them.....

a crack water took pot shots at me when I was in Mosul.... I installed a Sat antenna for communication and internet and then the fucker would start shooting the antenna just for giggles.

I complained a number of times to my superior and being we are at the Palace in Mosul ...they were needed for security.

I refused to put up new antennas. and AO didn't worl so well without internet.

I wish them luck...but those early days in 2003 were pirate days.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 10:33:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

US Nationals or foreign?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol hard fucking pass. The Triple Canopy armed guards over here only get like $16 an hour.

US Nationals or foreign?

Us nationals. Foriegners get like $9 or $10.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 10:36:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Ouch. I hope not ex-military.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My brothers ex husband, new husband works for Blackwater.

Yes. You read that right

Ouch. I hope not ex-military.

Product of Barry's 'Metro-Military'

"You don't ask, we don't tell"

Link Posted: 8/29/2020 10:38:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Aren't companies like Blackwater pretty much just guns for hire?  If so, what makes you think that someone like Soros wouldn't just pay them a billion dollars to leave him alone?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I hope Mr. Prince pushes this, and we get down to the root of the evil that Soros and Co. is supporting.

I don't think Eric Prince needs the money, plus his sister is education secretary IIRC
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 10:38:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It is a complete shitshow for them in kuwait. They are working 24hr shifts and they barely have the manning to cover posts. The Kuwait government isn't letting anyone new into the country and the on site leadership simply doesn't give a fuck anymore
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really? My brother worked for them in Kuwait and did good. He's with another company now in Dubai and making a killing so much so that my dad and I are both driving around in newish Corvettes hes paying for, lol.

It is a complete shitshow for them in kuwait. They are working 24hr shifts and they barely have the manning to cover posts. The Kuwait government isn't letting anyone new into the country and the on site leadership simply doesn't give a fuck anymore

They had a fuck ton of people quit when the iran shit happened too. These arent hard charging prior mil or leo types that are here. They're hiring mall cops, and in some cases people with zero experience just to fill slots.  Turn over is insane.

The 24 hour shifts started when the covis shit kicked off, and many are stuck on base. The military barracks were at max capacity and the contracts didnt allow contractors to stay on post. Last i heard, emergency quarters were constructed and a contract alteration had to be made in order to let them stay on base. The whole situation here is fucked sideways.

Eta: this is pretty typical for kuwait though. This place is a collection of retards who have no business contracting, and people who cant go anywhere else due to the lack of a security clearance. Companies dont pick them up anymore.

There are a few that DO have clearances, and they stay here mostly because kuwait is a damn sight better than astan or Iraq in terms of comfort and safety.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 10:39:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Finding said handlers should be Job One for everybody.

Starting with their logistics and transportation networks. Those assets shouldn't be hard to identify.

Next...anyone know of a data extraction device that can be plugged into any burner phone's USB port and used to copy the contents? Could be very handy in certain situations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would love if Blackwater was the company to eliminate Antifa within the US.

He was saying that antifa was providing burner phones, rioter takes pics of damages, sends to pics to handlers, bitcoin is deposited in rioter account.

He specifically said RICO charges.

Finding said handlers should be Job One for everybody.

Starting with their logistics and transportation networks. Those assets shouldn't be hard to identify.

Next...anyone know of a data extraction device that can be plugged into any burner phone's USB port and used to copy the contents? Could be very handy in certain situations.

If one were to have a professional need for such an extraction device, one would have such an extraction device.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 10:43:34 AM EDT
[#9]
I approve.  I have a friend that is former BW and I would trust him with my life.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 10:46:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He should have reincarnated The Pinkerton Detective Agency
View Quote
Lol I worked for Pinkerton in college
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 10:49:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. You read that right

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/185296/1565174043376_jpg-1567835.JPG

I died

You need a Glorious Usage of a Meme During Diplomacy Badge

Link Posted: 8/29/2020 10:50:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I don't think Eric Prince needs the money, plus his sister is education secretary IIRC
View Quote

Everyone is motivated by money.  Any man who says that they aren't, just hasn't heard the right number yet.

So, while I'd like to believe that principle stands above money - that's a fallacy.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 10:50:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hope they get some of that sweet Uncle sugar direct deposit.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/22677/image_jpeg-1568202.JPG
View Quote
Always wanted one of those hats. Only China knockoffs  on eBay
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 10:53:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Erik Prince, former U.S. Navy SEAL officer, spoke with Brian Kilmeade about the need for the federal government to track down the source of funding for the rioters. Price says some of the rioters are being given burner phones and paid in Bitcoin.

Plus, Erik Prince announced he is officially bringing back the private military company Blackwater USA.

https://radio.foxnews.com/2020/08/28/erik-prince-addresses-his-role-with-we-build-the-wall-the-arrest-of-steve-bannon/

He said in the interview that BW has resumed security operations.

Audio at link.
View Quote

Good ,its about time.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 11:56:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

At least they know when to pull out of a shithole
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2020 1:20:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really? My brother worked for them in Kuwait and did good. He's with another company now in Dubai and making a killing so much so that my dad and I are both driving around in newish Corvettes hes paying for, lol.

damn, don't know the company he works for now but he says they're really good and he's getting payed big in Dubai. I know they want him to go to Afghanistan or back to Kuwait next and he said fuck that. He ended up knocking a beautiful Asian chick up and got married, had their kid just before Dubai's lockdown. I don't think they let him off base for almost 2 months, he was PISSED.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 2:00:07 PM EDT
[#17]
That AR15 with the thumb trigger that he sells on his site is...interesting.
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 11:19:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 11:32:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Is Prince really running counter intel against these fucks?
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:47:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

We should be so lucky that he would take on such a daunting task. If left to the incompetent and corrupt fbi it would end with five years of press conferences and no definitive results. Except maybe to frame or implicate their political enemies.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Make them “Untouchable”
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:56:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yes. You read that right
View Quote
I think you need an apostrophe and maybe an "s"
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:00:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Lol hard fucking pass. The Triple Canopy armed guards over here only get like $16 an hour.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Big Oof
I had some good dudes with my group.  Randall was a good dude!  And the recruiter Mercedes was awesome and very cute!
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 12:06:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Letters of Marque...

View Quote
...and reprisal.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 1:36:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 1:43:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It would not surprise me. He has a company that does intel assessments for corporations.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would not surprise me. He has a company that does intel assessments for corporations.

I doubt our law enforcement or intel agencies are doing anything
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 1:45:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

He was saying that antifa was providing burner phones, rioter takes pics of damages, sends to pics to handlers, bitcoin is deposited in rioter account.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would love if Blackwater was the company to eliminate Antifa within the US.

About damn time someone other than a 17 year old kid had the balls to do something.  Many of Our law enforcement agencies seem to be supporting the riots
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 1:50:59 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Thanks for this.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 1:55:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. You read that right

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/185296/1565174043376_jpg-1567835.JPG

Thinking Pepe
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 12:57:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Getting the band back together.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 1:03:00 PM EDT
[#31]
15 year anniversary if Hurricane Katrina and Lake Charles, LA has it's corridor torn up to hell.    Nothing wrong with capitalism and good for him for bringing people jobs.

The going rate for just a basic  untrained uniformed guard with .gov contract was $25 per hour. Hazzard pay should be over $500 per day.   Don't let these companies jack you around.   It's 2020 not 2015.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 1:07:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. You read that right

They better not turn their backs on the enemy.

After you plant the seed of freedom!
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 1:26:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Then advertising you're back in the game is not a good idea from an opsec point of view. Why would you want to alert those providing the money and the leadership that BW is in business again and coming for them? BW was a security and training service...are they switching to a domestic terrorism intel service with a mandate to do what??? What is their new mission statement? So many questions.

I personally would like to see them active again and doing something our pathetic local leaders are unwilling to do to eradicate our home-grown terrorists. That has to be measured though...a private company augmenting/replacing law enforcement can be a slippery slope. I think that's sort of what killed them off the first time - they were great in the beginning, but politicians saw them as a threat when they grew too large and influential and went after them.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 1:27:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I ain’t saying shit!
View Quote

I am but I don't know nothing.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 1:28:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Eric Prince is very much on our side.  I don’t think he would do that. Others may.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 1:33:24 PM EDT
[#36]
WFPE

Worst First Post Ever....

But, I believe private militaries are called Mercenary groups.

Gotta be careful with those.  Nothing trustworthy about a soldier whose allegiances lie with the highest bidder...

Link Posted: 8/31/2020 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Some of you guys need to get out of your basements and breathe some fresh air.   Oh Muh Guar !!!  It's Blackwater!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/31/2020 1:49:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Good. Military force should mostly be the domain of governments, but there's a niche yet valuable role for private military contractors in a versatile military toolbox.
View Quote

Ferfal predicted tthis.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 1:55:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Most aren't allowed to for intelligence oversight reasons.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 2:07:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Wait, he changed the name from Blackwater to Xe a long time ago. So, he's changing the name back to Blackwater??? Why? The name Xe didn't work out for him? Sound too much like a Chinese communist company? So, what's the deal?
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 2:07:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
WFPE

Gotta be careful with those.  Nothing trustworthy about a soldier whose allegiances lie with the highest bidder...

View Quote

Give me 1 Erik Prince for 1000 Vindmans.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 2:07:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 2:10:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 2:10:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
WFPE

View Quote

Nice, a 13'er and an underscore. Impressive post count too. You must talk about a lot, especially pertaining to things you don't have a clue about.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 2:10:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Hmmmm...so, you're saying, they're hiring?
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Very interesting and highly disturbing if true.

I would love to see a private company (including Blackwater) investigate this possibility. I have just about no faith in the same politicians that encourage and benefit from these riots to investigate the matter with any sort of objectivity at all.
View Quote

Who cares about congress investigating anything? They have no authority to prosecute anyone for anything. If anyone should already be investigating antifa and BLM, it's FBI's domestic terrorism unit. Heck the FBI's JTTF should also be investigating them as domestic terrorists.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 2:16:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Good. Military force should mostly be the domain of governments, but there's a niche yet valuable role for private military contractors in a versatile military toolbox.
View Quote

I listened to his audiobook which was quite informative. America has always relied on private contractors and if you want to quickly ramp up into war mode you have to tap into that instant pool of available retired trained people.

One of the big problems that Blackwater had during the desert war era was that by contract they were not allowed to get in front of the media and tell their side of the story
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 2:17:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Wasn’t this asshole training the Chinese recently?
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 2:18:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

unless its against conservatives
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 2:18:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He had a pretty good interview that was published in RECOIL magazine a while back.

I seem to remember one of his points was how wasteful the military is and how efficient Blackwater was at specific tasks.

View Quote
I've read that in several of his interviews. Even when they pay people a lot of money it is still cheaper to the taxpayer because blackwater foots so much of the bill themselves 100%. They don't come back with legacy costs or big training costs.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top