Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2017 7:04:08 PM EDT
My Man With No Name Cimmeron/ Uberti pistol arrived at LGS today!
Styled after the 1851 Colt Navy revolver it doesn't use black powder cap and ball but .38 Special cartridges. It was originally designed for use in the spaghetti westerns and has been brought back to life. Great reviews and I can't wait to shoot it!
This is the Tuco version. Remember: "There's only two kinds of men in this world, those that have loaded guns and those that dig".

Link Posted: 4/14/2017 7:11:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice!
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Revolvers

Link Posted: 4/14/2017 7:23:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 9:04:33 PM EDT
[#4]
That's nice, OP.
How do you eject the casings, does the cylinder come out?
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 9:59:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My Man With No Name Cimmeron/ Uberti pistol arrived at LGS today!
Styled after the 1851 Colt Navy revolver it doesn't use black powder cap and ball but .38 Special cartridges. It was originally designed for use in the spaghetti westerns and has been brought back to life. Great reviews and I can't wait to shoot it!
This is the Tuco version. Remember: "There's only two kinds of men in this world, those that have loaded guns and those that dig".
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m570/highrailjon/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_3564_zpsjbr5ejhm.jpg

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m570/highrailjon/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_3566_zpsfa19iyhp.jpg
View Quote

Totally impractical, but now I want one.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 10:21:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's nice, OP.
How do you eject the casings, does the cylinder come out?
View Quote
Here:
Cimarron Man with No Name Conversion
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 11:09:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Cool video, thanks. Now I want one!
ETA: can they handle +P ammo? I already have 3 .38 snubbies, so I'm trying to figure out how much I need this. Damn!
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 11:12:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I want one!

If you have to shoot, shoot - don't talk.

ETA - where's the lanyard ring? How am I supposed to hang it around my neck while I take a bath?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top