Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 12:14:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Ginger Billy makes me thankful that YouTube didn’t exist in my youth. Otherwise, my friends and I would have ruined our futures making videos of all the crazy redneck stuff we did.

Alas, I cannot have a truck that won’t fit in a couple of parking garages that I frequent. No massive lifts for me, but I’d like one
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 12:17:15 PM EDT
[#2]
The old ford isnt seen til the end.  Only reason I clicked.   If the truck had better non-leaf suspension it would be pretty alright...

As for lifted trucks, all I can think of is the stupid Texas trucks that are lifted with stock diameter tires that are like 14 inches wide with like a 2 inch sidewall.   That is FUCKING GAY.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 12:29:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know anything about lifted pickup trucks, but as a 4dr Jeep Wrangler owner, it was mandatory that it get lifted and some 35's on it. The Tampa suburban area I'm in has almost zero Jeep Wranglers that are riding on stock suspension and tires. Jeep Wranglers don't even look good in stock form, so any Wrangler without some bigger tires or at least a 2in lift looks pathetic.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 1:37:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just saw one yesterday that had been lowered. Had about 6" of clearance. Looked like a work truck, bed was full of tools, maybe it made it easier to access stuff.
View Quote

I was a sleeper race truck. The tools were just to give the rear end more traction.

Link Posted: 3/25/2023 1:41:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
All of Ginger Billy's stuff is pretty great!
View Quote
Yeah his youtube is great
He's coming through here on his stand up tour .
Thinking of going
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 1:43:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 1:49:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Had one of these retards on my ass yesterday…
View Quote

Are we not doing phrasing anymore?  Because I feel like we should watch our phrasing here.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 1:56:09 PM EDT
[#8]
I would rather have a lifted truck that I can take to the woods than one of these squatted trucks.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 2:25:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Stay off my cloud.Attachment Attached File
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/25/2023 2:34:53 PM EDT
[#10]
https://dirtkingfabrication.com/blogs/news/velocity

This is more my idea of what's badass and acceptable.

A few people in this thread understand it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 2:49:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 3:49:01 PM EDT
[#12]
We were ahead of the times. My truck in 1990.

" />
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 3:51:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Jacked up trucks make me sad.  Each one of them represents some guy who decided that his booster seat wasn't high enough to give him good road visibility.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 4:08:14 PM EDT
[#14]

That's not slammed,it just has butt fucker wheels&tires on it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 5:38:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I like the big tire and small lift look.  My Jeep has a 2.5" lift and 37s. My Ram 2500 had a 1.5" level and 36s.  I enjoyed making fun of my neighbors Denali with the 6" lift and 35s. I called it the micropenis mobile.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 6:14:45 PM EDT
[#16]
A smaller lift so you can fit bigger tires isn't a big deal.  You'll do better off road or in bad road conditions.  Handling won't be affected too much.  It is nice to be able to have better sight lines on the road for what that's worth.  

If you've got a big lift (say 6+ inch) for no good reason, I don't get it.  If you've got that big lift and some gaudy vanity wheels and low profile tires, god help you.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 6:19:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Seems like everybody that drives one of those trucks wants to race me when they see the Raptor. I just let them speed off. One of them got pulled over when they passed me.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/284782/20220316_113127__1__jpg-2758224.JPG
View Quote

People are just speeding.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top