BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:07:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Still waiting for Comey to be charged and prosecuted for his crimes.

Still waiting…

View Quote

Comey basically extended the middle finger on several occasions as well as openly lying to Elise Stefanik in a hearing .
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
“”

The document is stored in the same place as the Nashville Manifesto.
View Quote

A trend needs to start same as the Biden laptop.

If evidence is going to be given to the FBI make damn sure to copy it or document it fully before it is given.

Then  if they send that shit to Narnia fuckin drop the info bomb along with naming those that were part of investigation.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:12:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The power to arrest is with the executive branch.
Voting Not stopping voter fraud has consequences.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:12:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Comey basically extended the middle finger on several occasions as well as openly lying to Elise Stefanik in a hearing .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still waiting…

Not to mention knowingly swearing a false oath in federal court multiple times.

(Don’t try that at home, kids…)

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:18:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He instead gave them a letter explaining why he can’t give the document that the Senate subpoenaed.

FBI in essence told the Senate to go pound sand.

This does not surprise me even a little bit.
View Quote

I hate to say this but gov’t seems to be arrogant and out of control. No honor, sense of right and wrong. Tyrannical in nature. It may be time for a 1776 moment. I truly hopenot but hope fades with each incident. Off on a related tangent, I truly believe Robert Kennedy Jr is right about gov’t/CIA role in certain political assassinations
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:27:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like an insurrection.  Probably ought to lock him up indefinitely with no access to an attorney.  If we are going to be a third world shithole we better do it right.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:35:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
A whistle blower came forward and said there was a file on Biden taking bribes.  The FBI has refused to give Congress an informant file alleging that President Biden took bribes while he was vice president.
View Quote

that whistleblower can kiss his ass goodbye too...poor patriot.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
“Information from confidential human sources is unverified and, by definition, incomplete,” wrote FBI acting assistant director for congressional affairs Christopher Dunham, who also argued that informant reports must also be kept private to protect the sources of allegations.

As is clear from the name itself, confidentiality is definitional to the FBI’s Confidential Human Source program,” Dunham wrote. “Confidential human sources often provide information to the FBI at great risk to themselves and their loved ones. The information they provide also can create significant risks to others who may be referenced in their reporting.”

The FBI official concluded: “We also hope this helps you understand that keeping this kind of source information free from the perception or reality of improper influence — and preventing the redirection of this information for non-law enforcement or non-intelligence uses — is necessary for the FBI’s effective execution of our law enforcement and national security responsibilities.”

View Quote

Understandable I guess, given a person coming forward to provide information on a drug kingpin or something like that, for example.

This is the fucking president of the United States. So the president is going to come after the informant if the info is released to congress? Is that what the FBI is saying? They'd know since it would be the FBI itself or some other alphabet bunch coming after them.

I would say that the information in congress' hands is just as secure as it being in LE, or "intelligence" hands given all their leaks and bad acts of late. If you're thinking "well, that's not saying much", I agree, but it seems like they are trying to do the right thing here.

Congress getting this information is somehow going to have a chilling effect on confidential informants going forward? I'm pretty sure the informant in this case told the FBI because they thought they'd, I don't know, DO SOMETHING. So why doesn't the FBI just ask this informant if they can release the info to congress? Answer: they might say yes.

This is all just weasel words to get out of doing the just and right thing, which the FBI has never been about.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:44:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

that whistleblower can kiss his ass goodbye too...poor patriot.
View Quote

Yep, probably going to suffer an unfortunate "shaving" accident. Putting the finger on the communists can have tragic happenings.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:48:13 PM EDT
[#10]
And whatever happened to John Durham and his investigations? He sleeps with the fishes now? Won't see him no more.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:50:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Have him arrested for contempt of congress.  Cut the DOJ/FBI budget by 75%

View Quote
this

make them cease to exist
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 7:03:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
More worried about protecting sources than protecting the country from a clear treasonous threat.
View Quote

Technically, they are entitled to the protections offered by the 5th Amendment

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 7:04:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Who has the power to arrest the FBI Director? And who would make the arrest?
View Quote

The House Sergeant at Arms?
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 7:09:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Has the whistleblower committed suicide yet?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#15]
I remember hearing stories about traitors being hanged.

I guess it was just fiction.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Your talking points are not matching the FIB talking points. They are saying they must keep the information hidden:

View Quote

They must keep information hidden?  Like Trump’s tax returns?

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 7:39:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Pearl Harbor Day, JFK Assassination, The Watergate Break-In,  9-11-2001.

Today is much bigger. Yes the MSM will ignore it, which shows how Big this day’s release is.

5-10-2023 will eventually live in infamy.

Break out your good Scotch, Bourbon or Whiskey.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 7:49:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

They have the power  to defund them and if they don't do it they are just as bad as the FBI.
View Quote

This is proof that they are all part of the uniparty.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Time for the house to create a new investigation arm with arrest powers.  
View Quote

Nope.  

Can you imagine what the Democrat-controlled House would have done with shit like that?
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 8:15:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The whistle blower document linking Biden with bribery.

Senate committee subpoenaed the FBI to produce the document. It was due today.
View Quote

Like the fbi was ever gonna produce any documents .

They are above the law .
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 8:21:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Understandable I guess, given a person coming forward to provide information on a drug kingpin or something like that, for example.

This is the fucking president of the United States. So the president is going to come after the informant if the info is released to congress? Is that what the FBI is saying? They'd know since it would be the FBI itself or some other alphabet bunch coming after them.

I would say that the information in congress' hands is just as secure as it being in LE, or "intelligence" hands given all their leaks and bad acts of late. If you're thinking "well, that's not saying much", I agree, but it seems like they are trying to do the right thing here.

Congress getting this information is somehow going to have a chilling effect on confidential informants going forward? I'm pretty sure the informant in this case told the FBI because they thought they'd, I don't know, DO SOMETHING. So why doesn't the FBI just ask this informant if they can release the info to congress? Answer: they might say yes.

This is all just weasel words to get out of doing the just and right thing, which the FBI has never been about.
View Quote

If the informant thought the fbi would “do something” he’s dumber than a bag of hammers .

Unless by “do something” he means kill him, then yes, they’re gonna “do something “ soon
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 8:24:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Like the fbi was ever gonna produce any documents .

They are above the law .
View Quote

In a sane world you would conclude,  WTF are you guys trying to hide ?,  failure to produce cast doubts .
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 8:26:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Slap cuffs on him
View Quote

This is the way.

No bail or release until the unredacted document is released.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 8:29:28 PM EDT
[#25]
If Trump wins in 2024 his first move would be to fire Wray and the left would cry foul again.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 8:34:19 PM EDT
[#26]
American justice....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:08:50 PM EDT
[#27]
This is where Trump wins our country back if he's elected. He'll gut the FBI management with in 24 hours. That and many other "agencies".
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:42:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Still waiting…
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Arrest Wray.

Still waiting…

Don’t forget Holder’s infamous gun running & getting a border agent killed & contempt of Congress.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:46:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Arrest Wray.

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:59:37 PM EDT
[#30]
That cocksucker

Louis Freeh ( former fbi director ) is paying for Hunter’s kids college.

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:01:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Trump should have fired that POS.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:02:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The House Sergeant at Arms?
View Quote

With a federal judge’s order?
U.S. Marshals I would guess.

Or FBI agents under a court order.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:12:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

They have the power  to defund them and if they don't do it they are just as bad as the FBI.
View Quote

Every "I don't recall" should be 10% off the budget.

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:59:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Well it should be interesting to see the senate subcommittee's next move.....oh that's right, not a damn thing.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:07:24 AM EDT
[#35]
The American Cheka
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:10:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
“Information from confidential human sources is unverified and, by definition, incomplete,” wrote FBI acting assistant director for congressional affairs Christopher Dunham, who also argued that informant reports must also be kept private to protect the sources of allegations.

As is clear from the name itself, confidentiality is definitional to the FBI’s Confidential Human Source program,” Dunham wrote. “Confidential human sources often provide information to the FBI at great risk to themselves and their loved ones. The information they provide also can create significant risks to others who may be referenced in their reporting.”

The FBI official concluded: “We also hope this helps you understand that keeping this kind of source information free from the perception or reality of improper influence — and preventing the redirection of this information for non-law enforcement or non-intelligence uses — is necessary for the FBI’s effective execution of our law enforcement and national security responsibilities.”

View Quote

What!!!
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:20:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Yeah we collected this confidential informant whistleblower documentation but we can't do anything with it because we don't know if it's actionable and we can't share it with you because it's confidential and so yeah we just aren't going to do anything with it. I'm not even sure why we collected it to be honest. Sorry Congress.

Love,

The FBI
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:24:59 AM EDT
[#38]
I assume he's going to get the Steve Bannon treatment?

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:09:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
The US Marshal for one.  The FBI's own OPR for another.  For Contempt of Congress, possibly the Capitol Police.  Actually any sworn Federal LEO has a duty to arrest the prick if he/she observes Wray in the commission of a crime.  It might be a career-ending move though.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top