View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:12:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm in Missouri.  We did good
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:15:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes, we did, what a great place to live.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:17:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We're doing alright as usual
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:23:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Putting Puto in his place.
View Quote

Sent him packing.  Again.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sent him packing.  Again.
View Quote

That dude is like herpes. He keeps coming back.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Poors and government employees will always vote blue. Sure you might get a few that don't but overall, they pull the lever with one hand while holding the other one out for your money. In the middle, the government is the one holding the gun to make sure you comply.
View Quote

absolutely.

government has them by the balls, and shitty elected officials know this makes them untouchable, allowing them to do worse and worse shit.

what are you gonna do? vote against your job and benifits.

funny thing is, in NM, that's pretty much all paid for by oil and gas.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:26:05 AM EDT
[#9]
They called SC red with <1% in.  My state isn’t even a discussion on election night.

I am proud of FL though, I grew up in S.FL and I am stoked to see the change down there.  There is always this talk about 2nd and 3rd generation Cubans not having the values of their predecessors.  That never matched my personal experience and last night Miami/Dade backed that up.

-Mike
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:26:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Our ballot proposal system insured our loss again as the baby killing needed to be maintained. Without that I don't think anyone would have showed to vote for governor anal prolapse.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:29:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Missouri was on the right track.  Except for Cori Bush and Emanuel  Cleaver, but I didn't expect much from the liberal shithole cities.
View Quote

Bush used to be my Rep until this summer when I moved.  The electorate in that area would vote for Kim Gardner, Cori Bush, and the like regardless of how shitty they do the job.  Reminds me of the 75 IQ piece of white trash in the bank one day going on about how "she votes for the donkey, that's what she does".  Couldn't say why, but that is what she does.

Thank god I'm out.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:34:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Oklahoma got it right. Again.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:39:15 AM EDT
[#13]
I can not find a single unbiased web site - but I think Texas is more red than ever.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:42:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I can not find a single unbiased web site - but I think Texas is more red than ever.
View Quote

TN is for sure.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:48:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Florida might be tellin y’all to hold their beer..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's Oklahoma.  Our red makes your red look pink

Florida might be tellin y’all to hold their beer..

Naw. Every single one of our 77 counties is red. Florida still has blue pockets.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:48:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

As do I.  The northeast is lost.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I live amongst libtard idiots.

As do I.  The northeast is lost.

You and me both. Checking in from Blue CT, where Cuomo Jr (Lamont) got re-elected after sending covid positive people back into nursing homes.

Time to start looking at property in another state. I know he is going to mandate the Covid shot for public schools, and I'm not giving my daughter that poison.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:49:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Ohio did it's job

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:50:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Clean sweep in Iowa including a state right to bear arms amendment to the state constitution.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:51:05 AM EDT
[#19]
My state elected a literal retard.
It's embarrassing on so many levels.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:51:36 AM EDT
[#20]

After yesterday my wife and I are seriously thinking about it. Whatever FL is doing seems to be working better than most places and at least it's warm. Trouble is the wife won't entertain moving until our Son is through high school so I've still got 8 or so years. Where is FL is the question?
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:54:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

After yesterday my wife and I are seriously thinking about it. Whatever FL is doing seems to be working better than most places and at least it's warm. Trouble is the wife won't entertain moving until our Son is through high school so I've still got 8 or so years. Where is FL is the question?
View Quote

If you are a diver like your name says then the Florida keys is the only choice.  I prefer marathon out of all the islands.  Kids might get bored but the diving is incredible
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:55:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Ohio did it's job

View Quote

Now if only we had a Governor that wasn't a RINO.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:56:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Aren’t Florida election laws on point?
The hanging Chad debacle started the ball rolling towards election integrity there?

WI has so many loopholes and liberal judges that ignore state election laws.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 11:14:44 AM EDT
[#24]
NH confirms the change from “live free or die” to “libtards are us”.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 11:17:05 AM EDT
[#25]
6/6 Republicans in congress.

Yes... One of them is Romney. Sorry. At least he caucuses with the Repubs.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#26]
PA is an embarrassment. We now have the literally the 2 dumbest senators in the country.  

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 11:20:30 AM EDT
[#27]
It was already light blue and the Karens believed the lies that the R candidates like Ganahl and O'Dea we're going to ban the A word despite the proof that said otherwise. Don't let the facts get in the way of emotion.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 11:22:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Florida is looking pretty red. What’s going on in your home state?
View Quote

Florida really is trending red.  5 years ago if you asked me which state would flip blue first, FL or AZ I would have guessed FL.

Man was I wrong.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 11:26:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Texas is doing fine.

We sent Puto packing . . . for the second time . . . he's a goner.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 11:35:09 AM EDT
[#30]
My state is the people living in 99.45% of the land being politically controlled by those people living in 0.55% of the land.  Those people in the 0.55% of the land are primarily leeches, scumbags, criminals, and general shit-for-brains leftist dipshits with zero loyalty to the USA.

That is what's wrong with my state, LOL.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:04:17 PM EDT
[#31]
My state is very red, a few things I wasn't really happy with but not shocked by.  I was pleasantly surprised that we managed to keep Miss America out of D.C.

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:44:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Blue by a large margin. I really thought the Governor's race would have been closer.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:30:43 PM EDT
[#33]
The brain dead zombies surrounding Puget Sound (Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia) re-elected that vapid cunt Patty Murray to the senate again.

My county south of Olympia went 67% R v. 32% D in the race.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:32:31 PM EDT
[#34]
detroit, lansing, ann arbor, flint, and I'm sure I'm missing some
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:32:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
If Crist moves to Michigan and declares himself to be a republican, the Michigan GOP will make him the candidate for governor in 4 years. THAT's what's wrong with Michigan. They can't NOT choose horrible, unelectable candidates.

I actually don't believe Tudor Dixon was the GOP's choice. She slipped through, so in true republican fashion since she didn't pass their purity test (she was endorsed by Trump) they basically just sat this race out.

View Quote

The devos political machine needs to go.

Michigan is fucked. So bad.  Senate and house go to the Dems.  Good night michigan
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:37:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Ohio.

(Don't blame us)
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top