Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 11:15:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That doesn’t look like a yearbook
View Quote

It’s not, it’s an article quoting a yearbook, with a recent picture.

It even states it’s quoting her 1977 passage right there but GD has to be GD.
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 11:16:13 PM EDT
[#2]
lol
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 11:16:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I don’t even think she’s all that hot.
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 11:18:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Just like her old boss the Muslim from Kenya
View Quote

Yeah but his dad was a drunk his grandfather was a Mau Mau and his great grandfather was both a witchdoctor and a cannibal...
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 11:21:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You seem unhappy. You ok ?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jesus christ. Is this place facebook now with ridiculous boomer fake posts that literally nobody with an iq over 80 would believe?

I think people are embarrassed when our side keeps constantly falling for stupid shit.

We sit around screaming Fake News at everything but then never analyze or fact check stuff we agree with.

I have a coworker that is constantly reading this stuff and he's always pissed off at some new thing that isn't even true.

Like he'll bring it up in work conversations multiple times in a day.

It usually takes me about 30 seconds to research the story to find out it's BS, some quote taken out of context, photoshop, or some other Re Re Re type email.

It's always the same response from him "I got fooled this time. But I wouldn't be shocked if it was true!"

It makes me want to scream at him "Dude, you've been fuming over that bullshit news story this entire morning. Some fake BS story has put you in a bad mood. Stop seeking shit to get outraged about!"

Swear the guy is going to have a heart attack from stress and a majority of it comes from getting worked up over fake BS news stories.

One day he it was literally a story from the Onion. But most of it is the usual ragebait shit from NyPost, DailyMail, etc..

Link Posted: 10/21/2023 11:21:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Probably tired of dumb horseshit threads like the rest of us.

Tiresome

All so tiresome
View Quote

Don’t click on them genius. Super easy. Maybe.
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 11:23:51 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

@midcap
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 11:24:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yeah but his dad was a drunk his grandfather was a Mau Mau and his great grandfather was both a witchdoctor and a cannibal...
View Quote

His obsession with Islam seems to come from his time in Indonesia.
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 11:29:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Zero loyalty to the white folks that raised him.
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 11:35:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That doesn’t look like a yearbook

I didn’t see wear it says it’s quoting the yearbook. Why not just post an image of the yearbook if it’s real? Probably because it’s fake as fuck.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 12:57:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Jesus christ. Is this place facebook now with ridiculous boomer fake posts that literally nobody with an iq over 80 would believe?
View Quote

HELL YEAH BROTHER
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 2:02:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, you get that one from reddit?

On reddit, smarmy little faggots will send some weird "Reddit Cares" message and reddit will ask if you need mental help.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 2:20:12 AM EDT
[#13]
OP go get your shine box.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 9:40:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I’d say Susan Rice is the one running the country but Jarrett definitely has input.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It frightening to realize she's been essentially running the country since 2008.

I’d say Susan Rice is the one running the country but Jarrett definitely has input.

Same cabal of behind-the-scenes faces of the Obama admin years. With strong ties to Hillary run Department of State. Susan Power. Victoria Nuland. Blinken. Kerry. Sullivan.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 9:41:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Slave traders to boot.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 9:42:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Obama installed other Iran sympathizers throughout the Gov't. Too.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 9:55:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don’t even think she’s all that hot.
View Quote

C'mon man.  Hot and Valerie Jarrett should not be used in the same sentence.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 10:12:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
She is his boss.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 6:11:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 6:40:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
"I am Iranian by birth..."

And yet the lying cunt said she was black when she accused Rosanne Barr (a Jew) of racist comments and rode it until ABC fired Barr and cost her career
View Quote

She is black. Her parents were African Americans who lived in Shah-era Iran for a few years to avoid segregation. Her father is a doctor famous for studying sickle cell anemia.

Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:20:27 PM EDT
[#21]
I didn't know she was black until the Roseanne Barr kerfuffle.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:29:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:32:53 PM EDT
[#23]
COC prohibits comments on the needful.

Eventually it will happen.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:39:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Never met.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:50:29 PM EDT
[#25]
You guys are so gullible. How is it she looks 40 years old in her 1977 yearbook picture?  Let alone all the other obvious fakery.

False but truthy, as the libs liked to say circa 2004.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:52:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Just one of the commie globalist elitist pigs that run this country:
Link Posted: 10/30/2023 8:21:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Don't we have enough actual, real world, not hidden, public record evidence where they personally BRAGGED about (and left the paper trail to prove) the evil, anti-American shit they pulled to hate the bastards without making crap up at this point?  

The problem isn't evidence, the problem is a corrupted political process, completely subverted judicial process, and an idiocracied public who are so divided and stupid that they don't care what their leaders do to them so long as their personal "Ow my balls!" remains to entertain them.
Link Posted: 10/30/2023 8:35:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Don't we have enough actual, real world, not hidden, public record evidence where they personally BRAGGED about (and left the paper trail to prove) the evil, anti-American shit they pulled to hate the bastards without making crap up at this point?  

The problem isn't evidence, the problem is a corrupted political process, completely subverted judicial process, and an idiocracied public who are so divided and stupid that they don't care what their leaders do to them so long as their personal "Ow my balls!" remains to entertain them.
View Quote

Life can still be pretty good here in the right circumstances. People don't want to draw the wrath. The advantage still goes to conforming to and avoiding the corruption of big government. And the underlying feeling it won't affect them (hopefully). Keep their heads down and eyes looking forward. Apathetic and indifferent to what happens to others because somehow they probably deserved it. In the back of their minds hoping things can back to better days. No one wants to make the wrong move, because January 6...

Literally, like the German public in pre-war Germany. You were ok if you weren't a Communist, Jew, Gypsy, homosexual, retarded, minority religion, etc. Quality of life was ok. Law and order with a bit of repression. The Nazis did not allow unsanctioned criminality. Only their criminality was allowed. While made to appear legal and righteous- for the people. And so it goes until it doesn't.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top