User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 11:08:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't care if you're a green beret.  Don't hit the town by yourself.  

Absolutely!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

It really hasn't.  We live in the least violent time in our species history.  Going out alone as A tiny helpless young woman to a bar full of strangers kind of adds to the odds of shit happening.  My guess is she is dead.

Dude, I dont know if its you, me, or fucking magnets, but all I got from that post was
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 11:11:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely!

It really hasn't.  We live in the least violent time in our species history.  Going out alone as A tiny helpless young woman to a bar full of strangers kind of adds to the odds of shit happening.  My guess is she is dead.

Dude, I dont know if its you, me, or fucking magnets, but all I got from that post was

Wtfbbq?

Link Posted: 4/27/2012 11:16:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Im guessing Froggy Bottoms is the driftwood of Bragg
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 11:17:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely!

Wtfbbq?

Two posts quoted containing three statements and he follows it up with what appears to be an answer to a question that nobody asks, then drives it on home with two contradictory statements of his own.
Fucking lamp.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I have been watching this story as it unfolds in the news media. There is probably alot more to this story than the LE folks are announcing. The husband of the dead woman is on his way back from Afghanistan. She divorced him about a week ago. Stay tuned to see what happens next.

Yeah... we all know what happened now

Link Posted: 4/27/2012 11:27:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I have been watching this story as it unfolds in the news media. There is probably alot more to this story than the LE folks are announcing. The husband of the dead woman is on his way back from Afghanistan. She divorced him about a week ago. Stay tuned to see what happens next.

I mustve left my sarcasm back at base today. What are you talking about?
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 11:29:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely!

Wtfbbq?

Two posts quoted containing three statements and he follows it up with what appears to be an answer to a question that nobody asks, then drives it on home with two contradictory statements of his own.
Fucking lamp.

Total murders in this country are statstically insignifigant for a population of near 300,000,000 people and assuming you do not live in the ghetto your chances of being a victim are near to zero.  Certain behaviors elevate your chances of being a victim though.  The final part of my previous statement just says what seems to be the typical result of these cases.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 11:29:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Fayetteville crime statistics report an overall upward trend in crime based on data from 11 years with violent crime increasing and property crime increasing. Based on this trend, the crime rate in Fayetteville for 2012 is expected to be higher than in 2009.

The city violent crime rate for Fayetteville in 2009 was higher than the national violent crime rate average by 69.7% and the city property crime rate in Fayetteville was higher than the national property crime rate average by 156.43%.

In 2009 the city violent crime rate in Fayetteville was higher than the violent crime rate in North Carolina by 80.24% and the city property crime rate in Fayetteville was higher than the property crime rate in North Carolina by 112.24%

Would you like to know more?Mobile Infantry, err,   crime in Fayettenam

Lol love starship troopers
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 11:31:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

So he has an alibi, so the cops start looking for the "Boyfriend" and shakedown any sex offenders in the area.

Link Posted: 4/27/2012 11:31:31 AM EDT
[#10]
She has been dead since Saturday.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 11:44:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

So he has an alibi, so the cops start looking for the "Boyfriend" and shakedown any sex offenders in the area.

Cops picked up a guy who lived in a tent behind the bar.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 11:48:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
She has been dead since Saturday.  

Link Posted: 4/27/2012 11:54:16 AM EDT
[#13]
She's not missing, she's in someones basement...
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 3:19:10 PM EDT
[#14]
do army folks go AWOL alot ? I dont ever recall some one going AWOL when i was in the air force, but that was back in the 90s tho.

edit, to add : I was stationed at pope afb, had to put up with fayetville and fort bragg.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 3:23:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
do army folks go AWOL alot ? I dont ever recall some one going AWOL when i was in the air force, but that was back in the 90s tho.

edit, to add : I was stationed at pope afb, had to put up with fayetville and fort bragg.

No more than any other service I would imagine.  Something tells me she didn't intentionally go AWOL though.

I'm not sure if the smiley belongs here either.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 5:06:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Someone going awol is rare enough that if they dissapear, we assume the worst. This isnt good.
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 7:50:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Any updates on this?
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 8:10:51 AM EDT
[#18]
So she got a ride home from a sex offender bartender.  Sounds like a good place to start.

ETA:  Sounds like the hubby and some of his friends may do some "investigating" of their own.
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 8:12:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Any updates on this?

Still gone, no updates I know of. Dead in a ditch is still #1 guess
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 8:35:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Who the fuck necro'd this thread?
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 8:36:43 AM EDT
[#21]
There is an organized search on saturday
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 10:08:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
There is an organized search on saturday

Hope they find her alive soon.
Link Posted: 5/23/2012 10:19:49 AM EDT
[#23]
This much time passing?

The odds aren't good.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top