Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2013 8:03:39 PM EDT
I just spent the better part of an hour deleting just about everything I have on my 360 just to make room for this monstrosity.

8 GIGs free space just to upload, fuck me this thing is enormous. I didn't use 8 GIGs in all the years I owned an XBOX!!

So better be worth it.....
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:05:35 PM EDT
[#1]
The map is unbelievably big. It's a fun game, you shouldn't be disappointed, I had a lot of fun on that game.
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#2]
A little late to the times?

ETA map is huge and it's a fun game that you should be able to spend hours upon hours of game time playing
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:07:24 PM EDT
[#3]
meh

All in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4
28.6 GB (30,745,974,779 bytes)
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:08:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
*snip*
fuck me this thing is enormous.
*snip* .
View Quote

That's what she said.
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:08:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So better be worth it.....
View Quote

It is.
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:09:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's what she said.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
*snip*
*snip* .

That's what she said.

Ouch I hear getting the snip hurts
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:11:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That's what she said.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
*snip*
*snip* .

That's what she said.

I knew there was a dick joke in there somewhere...
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:12:27 PM EDT
[#8]
It is an amazing game. Very much worth it. The comedy alone makes it one of my favorite games ever. I laughed my ass off at the dialogue and the talk radio. It's freaking ridiculous.
Trevor is the best. The only comparable game IMHO would be all 3 Mass Effects. Or all 3 Dead Spaces.

GTA5 has more character depth than most movies.
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:12:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Trevor is my hero.
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:14:19 PM EDT
[#10]
If my 360 isn't hooked to the internet can I still play it?
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:16:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If my 360 isn't hooked to the internet can I still play it?
View Quote

Absolutely!
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:16:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Get a high wanted level and have the police choppers chase you into the wind farm....
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:16:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Alright, it finally stopped loading,

Cheese pizza: check
12 pack of bud: check
High octane energy drinks: check
Wife going to bed: check

48 hours to see if this game is the shit everyone says it is: initiate

Game on

Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:18:32 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm working my way through it now.

Great game so far.

Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:20:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Get a high wanted level and have the police choppers chase you into the wind farm....
View Quote

Why didnt I think of that!
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:20:42 PM EDT
[#16]
It's amazing how fast that massive map starts to feel small. I beat the main quest in about a month, ungodly amount of money with nothing to spend it on, garages full of cars I was to worried about losing to drive, and my fill of mindless mayhem. I had high hopes for MP, but too many people were whining so they added a poor sport lockout mode. Sold it 2 months after I bought it for a $20 loss.
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:24:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Its worth it and I can't even play online.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:25:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It's amazing how fast that massive map starts to feel small. I beat the main quest in about a month, ungodly amount of money with nothing to spend it on, garages full of cars I was to worried about losing to drive, and my fill of mindless mayhem. I had high hopes for MP, but too many people were whining so they added a poor sport lockout mode. Sold it 2 months after I bought it for a $20 loss.
View Quote

How many hours do you think you had into the main quest?  I'm actually not finish and I really do feel I've already gotten my $60 worth of entertainment.
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:42:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

How many hours do you think you had into the main quest?  I'm actually not finish and I really do feel I've already gotten my $60 worth of entertainment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dunno about time in main quest, it was mixed with all the other stuff. Don't get me wrong, while I was playing it, it was a blast. Def worth the money, but I couldn't get over the feeling of staleness once I was done with everything. Honestly I think it was me that changed. Since I last played GTA4 (and every GTA before it) I became a COD fanboi. I think I have lost some of my enjoyment for sandbox games.
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:45:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Trevor is my hero.
View Quote

I think he might be my favorite video game protagonist of all time.
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:55:08 PM EDT
[#21]
JUST REMEMBER DONT DO THE ASSASSINATION MISSIONS AS FRANKLIN UNTIL AFTER YOU COMPLETE THE NORMAL STORYLINE.

repeat

DO NOT COMPLETE THE SERIES OF ASSASSINATION MISSIONS AS FRANKLIN UNTIL AFTER YOU COMPLETE THE REGULAR MISSIONS.

Then follow the stock advice so you can have basically unlimited money and buy all properties and pimp out any car you want to.

I repeat DO NOT DO THE ASSASSINATION MISSIONS TILL AFTER THE NORMAL GAME

I had to replay the whole damn thing and do most of the sidework over again in order to get 100% and own everything
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 9:25:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
JUST REMEMBER DONT DO THE ASSASSINATION MISSIONS AS FRANKLIN UNTIL AFTER YOU COMPLETE THE NORMAL STORYLINE.

repeat

DO NOT COMPLETE THE SERIES OF ASSASSINATION MISSIONS AS FRANKLIN UNTIL AFTER YOU COMPLETE THE REGULAR MISSIONS.

Then follow the stock advice so you can have basically unlimited money and buy all properties and pimp out any car you want to.

I had to replay the whole damn thing and do most of the sidework over again in order to get 100% and own everything
View Quote

aw what!? i just did those! While this thread was open! are you talking about the jury duty assassinations?
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 9:31:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Make sure you download the gta 5 cheats app on android or IOS, makes it a whole lot more fun when you're finished with the campaign.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 9:34:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Bring a helmet if you plan on trying online. That shit is the thunderdome.

Most people spend all their time trolling other players.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 9:35:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 9:36:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Still waiting for PC
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 9:39:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Still waiting for PC
View Quote

Same. Damnnit rockstar!
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 10:05:48 AM EDT
[#28]
just buy yourself a small stick USB drive and then you wont have to delete anything
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 10:15:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Can someone please tell me how to make this game entertaining? I keep hearing that it is good. I paid 60 dollars for it and after I spent three hours on it and all I had done was repossessed a bike and played a round of golf and spent 30 minutes driving around the map looking for something to do (which there wasn't).

Then after 2 weeks I figured I'd give it another shot, the game didn't save properly and it wanted me to reposess the bike again and I said fuck it this sucks.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 10:16:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

aw what!? i just did those! While this thread was open! are you talking about the jury duty assassinations?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

repeat

You have to do the jury duty mission to proceed in the game, but it also unlocks a profitabl side series of assassination missions.  You should wait till you have millions to invest.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 10:25:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Awesome game.

I dusted off the 360 that had sat unused for over a year to play.

Finished the "casing the jewelry store" mission and now I am stuck. No new missions are appearing.
WTF am I doing wrong?
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 10:40:58 AM EDT
[#32]
It is an excellent game. My wife hated me for the month or so that I was playing it 3-4 hours a night
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 10:46:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Trevor is my hero.
View Quote

Scooter brother!!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 10:48:07 AM EDT
[#34]
I just installed 14 gigs worth of game on my pc, hard drive space is definitely at a premium now and has been for a while.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Awesome game.

Finished the "casing the jewelry store" mission and now I am stuck. No new missions are appearing.
WTF am I doing wrong?
View Quote

Is that one of them that you have to get a getaway car then call someone? That might be hanging you up, I can't remember the details on that one though.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 3:33:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Is that one of them that you have to get a getaway car then call someone? That might be hanging you up, I can't remember the details on that one though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Awesome game.

WTF am I doing wrong?

Do you have to switch characters?

Link Posted: 12/28/2013 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Trevor is my hero.
View Quote
YES

Link Posted: 12/28/2013 3:58:52 PM EDT
[#38]
IMO it is well worth it. I just wish rockstar would put out some kind of DLC expansion for single player. They missed a lot of potential there. We need missions using the prison and Fort Zancudo. Actually, just more heists in general would be good. A prequel with Brad, Trevor, and Michael in North Yankton would be awesome!

Trevor is definitely my favorite protag. He's like a Canadian Jack Nicholson, Heath Ledger's Joker mutant combo. His introduction cutscene in Sandy Shores alone was amazing!

Link Posted: 12/28/2013 4:55:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Awesome game.

WTF am I doing wrong?

Have played for hours as both characters available.
Only thing showing up is running against the chick at the beach.
Do I have to clear that before another mission will appear?
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 5:23:52 PM EDT
[#40]
trevor alone makes the game worth it
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 6:40:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trevor is my hero.

That guy is a full on psychopath.

Why is he your hero?

Got to the ship heist and had to work for a couple weeks, so maybe I'm not entirely in the know.....
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 6:44:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Alright, it finally stopped loading,

Cheese pizza: check
12 pack of bud: check
High octane energy drinks: check
Wife going to bed: check

48 hours to see if this game is the shit everyone says it is: initiate

Game on

View Quote

Awesome game.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 6:45:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Team Trevor here.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 6:52:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Trevor is my hero.
View Quote

Trevor is the best video game character in recent history. There should be a GTA V expansion, Trevor in Liberty City where he and Niko get into wacky adventures.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:38:30 AM EDT
[#45]
All of you Trevor fans, have you been to the barber yet?

My Trevor rocks the mullet AND the Gerry beard.

Like so:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top