Posted: 6/25/2024 7:43:24 PM EDT
| First time since '93 and I don't remember. Can active Leo carry? Taking a ride to NYC this weekend and certainly want to carry, but will be fucked if they don't let me board. |
|
Originally Posted By Cooper1: First time since '93 and I don't remember. Can active Leo carry? Taking a ride to NYC this weekend and certainly want to carry, but will be fucked if they don't let me board. Never been though a metal detector to board a bus, greyhound, or any of the others. And if you are an active LEO, I can't imagine they have any policy from prohibiting active LE from carrying. |
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter
