Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 2:10:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Middle school kids? Hang her.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 2:18:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The article doesn't say "with a child"; it just says indecent liberties. And it doesn't provide the age of the victim; middle schoolers can be up to 15 years old.

Please note that I'm NOT saying she doesn't deserve to be in jail.  But it's not like she was molesting 6 year-olds in kindergarten.

The kid was probably an enthusiastic participant, at least at first, especially given the number of counts of "carnal knowledge" (legalese for screwing).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guilty.  Guys, she's being charged with indecent liberties with a child..  At a middle school.
The article doesn't say "with a child"; it just says indecent liberties. And it doesn't provide the age of the victim; middle schoolers can be up to 15 years old.

Please note that I'm NOT saying she doesn't deserve to be in jail.  But it's not like she was molesting 6 year-olds in kindergarten.

The kid was probably an enthusiastic participant, at least at first, especially given the number of counts of "carnal knowledge" (legalese for screwing).
This article spells it out.

https://www.wtkr.com/news/virginia-middle-school-teacher-arrested-for-having-sex-with-teen-student

having sex with teen student
Police arrested a now former Henrico County middle school teacher for having sex with a teenage student, Crime Insider sources told Jon Burkett.
By: Jon Burkett
Posted at 7:00 PM, Jun 30, 2023
and last updated 7:01 PM, Jun 30, 2023

HENRICO COUNTY, Va. -- Police arrested a now former Henrico County middle school teacher accused of having sex with a teenage student, Crime Insider sources told Jon Burkett. Megan Pauline Jordan, 25, of Chesterfield County, was charged with eight counts of carnal knowledge and two counts of indecent liberties.

Jordan taught at Hungary Creek Middle School in Henrico's West End, according to Henrico police.

"In early June 2023, Henrico Police was made aware of potentially inappropriate acts involving an adult acting in a custodial manner with a Henrico County student," a Henrico Police spokesperson wrote in an email. "An investigation was opened, thoroughly investigated, and remains active. From this case, enough information was gathered permitting Henrico County police to seek indictments related to potential sexual acts between an adult and a teen minor."

Police said the crimes took place during the 2022- 2023 school year.

"It was not a rape or a forcible sodomy," CBS 6 legal analyst Todd Stone said. "It's not something she forced him to do and most likely they agreed to do it, but the law recognizes a 13 or 14-year-old can't agree to do that legally. So these are serious charges that have significant penalties to include a lifetime on the sex offender registry."

In an email to parents, a Henrico Schools spokesperson call it "an extremely serious and upsetting situation."

She's guilty. End of story.

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 2:22:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Middle School, that’s really young.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 2:34:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Wait just a moment before casting judgement. If so many states and municipalities now consider these sorts of “people” as “minor attracted persons” and other terms that try to suppress the fact that we accept letting the mentally-ill run the damned asylum and everything else including our government, then how can we judge or arrest these mentally-ill scumbags? It’s only fair to let them continue doing whatever they want to our kids and ourselves because you know, feels.

The same kids can also make decisions to chop off body parts and change genders but can’t sex up a teacher? See this is their disturbed logic and we MUST start to use it against them in every single case.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 2:36:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I lived in Chesterfield before moving here to SC.

Not Guilty

View Quote

I guess one less pedo in Chesterfield is a good thing.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 2:47:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Guilty
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 2:47:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wait just a moment before casting judgement. If so many states and municipalities now consider these sorts of "people" as "minor attracted persons" and other terms that try to suppress the fact that we accept letting the mentally-ill run the damned asylum and everything else including our government, then how can we judge or arrest these mentally-ill scumbags? It's only fair to let them continue doing whatever they want to our kids and ourselves because you know, feels.

The same kids can also make decisions to chop off body parts and change genders but can't sex up a teacher? See this is their disturbed logic and we MUST start to use it against them in every single case.
View Quote
"If 12 year old Johnny is mature enough to cut off his Johnson, then 12 year old Timmy is mature enough to consent to being sodomized by Mr Herbert. The laws must be changed to allow that. "

That's where The left is heading with this shit. Being able to sexually abuse children freely, out in the open has always been Their end game.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 2:50:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
She looks like what Michael Jackson was trying to base his white appearance off of.
View Quote

I am glad to hear I am not the only one that saw Michael Jackson.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 4:23:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Guilty.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 4:30:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Need full body image.
Without that image she's....
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 4:37:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Middle school?
She needs to go to jail.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 4:39:27 PM EDT
[#12]
So the grinch is a chomo?
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 4:53:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Guilty.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The article doesn't say "with a child"; it just says indecent liberties.  And it doesn't provide the age of the victim; middle schoolers can be up to 15 years old.

View Quote

Would you'd be defending her that hard if she was a man?

Zero fucking pass for these predatory women. Literally thousands of +18 dudes to be banging in her AO and she's preying on childern.

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 5:09:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The article doesn't say "with a child"; it just says indecent liberties.  And it doesn't provide the age of the victim; middle schoolers can be up to 15 years old.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guilty.  Guys, she's being charged with indecent liberties with a child..  At a middle school.

There's always one of ya.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 5:15:33 PM EDT
[#16]
ARFCOM has a decidedly love-hate relationship with pedophiles.  

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 5:26:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Guilty as fuck
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 5:36:25 PM EDT
[#18]
I lived in Henrico in the early 70s. Our neighbor was a dentist. Others were in the similar earning level, lots of Cadillacs and Lincolns in the driveways. I walked to school in 1st-4th grade.

Bussing began the erosion of the area. I began to have kids in my class who would break down in screaming fits then would have to be physically restraind and removed. This kid in my art class who sat next to me used to eat paste, literally by the spoon full. He wasn't allowed to get his own paste anymore by himself because he would scoop up the paste and shove it into his mouth. Students were getting stabbed with afro picks in class and the halls. Classes were being broken into during recess and things stolen from teachers desks and purses. My mother eventually removed me from public school and put me in the Catholic school.

When we moved a neighbor cussed my dad out for selling the house to another race.

Years later, I met a guy who was a year or 2 behind me who grew up in the same area and attended the same school who told me the area turned really bad. I wasn't surprised.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 5:43:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Some of you guys are so desperate and horny you’d jizz in your pants seeing a worn out catcher’s mitt at a garage sale.
View Quote

I'm far from being in middle school but if I see clouds in the sky that look like titties
you know I have to point it out to everyone around.
I don't mind a catcher's mitt, as long as it's clean.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 5:44:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Guilty.  Guys, she’s being charged with indecent liberties with a child..  At a middle school.
View Quote

This.  She's a pedo. Guilty.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 5:45:20 PM EDT
[#21]
didn't realize the child was a middle schooler. yea she needs to spend some decent time in the pokey, but probably won't cause she has a bonus hole.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 6:23:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Middle school? Guilty.

Can't get 18+ year old cock to fuck her?

Issues right there.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 6:53:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Did she do butt stuff?  Henrico's not too far from me.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:33:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So you know her
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have to recuse myself.

So you know her

No, I don't know her, I just wasn't ready to comment then.

All the "Guilty or not" threads are about looks, but
an adult committing sex acts with children is indefensible.

If it was a 14 y.o. me, even if I wanted to (and I would've),
it's still illegal.

But rather than be a hypocrite, I have to admit I wouldn't
have the same disgust for an adult female teacher with
an 18 (or even 17) y.o. male student.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:36:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Looks crazy but I'd hit it
View Quote

She looks "I'll cut your dick off while you're sleeping" crazy to me.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:40:01 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote
Never said she wasn't guilty, or didn't deserve to be in jail.  Just pointing out that the biology and mentality of a 14 year-old is far different than that of a 6 year old.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:42:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Zero fucking pass for these predatory women. Literally thousands of +18 dudes to be banging in her AO and she's preying on childern.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

JFC, can you read?  Like when I specifically said "Please note that I'm NOT saying she doesn't deserve to be in jail."
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:44:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me:  Teenagers are way different than prepubescent children, but she should be in jail anyway.

ARFCOM:  Y U LUV PEDOS BRO?

One of these days you're going to need an ACL replacement after all the knee jerking you do on this website.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:48:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Guilty. Throw that bitch in the Fargo Special.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:48:53 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This article spells it out.

https://www.wtkr.com/news/virginia-middle-school-teacher-arrested-for-having-sex-with-teen-student

having sex with teen student
Police arrested a now former Henrico County middle school teacher for having sex with a teenage student, Crime Insider sources told Jon Burkett.
By: Jon Burkett
Posted at 7:00 PM, Jun 30, 2023
and last updated 7:01 PM, Jun 30, 2023

HENRICO COUNTY, Va. -- Police arrested a now former Henrico County middle school teacher accused of having sex with a teenage student, Crime Insider sources told Jon Burkett. Megan Pauline Jordan, 25, of Chesterfield County, was charged with eight counts of carnal knowledge and two counts of indecent liberties.

Jordan taught at Hungary Creek Middle School in Henrico's West End, according to Henrico police.

"In early June 2023, Henrico Police was made aware of potentially inappropriate acts involving an adult acting in a custodial manner with a Henrico County student," a Henrico Police spokesperson wrote in an email. "An investigation was opened, thoroughly investigated, and remains active. From this case, enough information was gathered permitting Henrico County police to seek indictments related to potential sexual acts between an adult and a teen minor."

Police said the crimes took place during the 2022- 2023 school year.

"It was not a rape or a forcible sodomy," CBS 6 legal analyst Todd Stone said. "It's not something she forced him to do and most likely they agreed to do it, but the law recognizes a 13 or 14-year-old can't agree to do that legally. So these are serious charges that have significant penalties to include a lifetime on the sex offender registry."

In an email to parents, a Henrico Schools spokesperson call it "an extremely serious and upsetting situation."

She's guilty. End of story.

At 13 I wanted to bang a few of my teachers

but yeah guilty cause its wrong.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:51:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
JFC, can you read? Like when I specifically said "Please note that I'm NOT saying she doesn't deserve to be in jail."
View Quote

If someone can't consent, then they can't consent. There is no gray area when it comes to sex and consent. You either have it or you don't, and if you don't, you should get the harshest punishment possible. End of story.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:01:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If someone can't consent, then they can't consent. End of story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
JFC, can you read? Like when I specifically said "Please note that I'm NOT saying she doesn't deserve to be in jail."

Um, yeah.  That's why I think she should be in jail.  Not sure why we're arguing about this.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:29:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Um, yeah.  That's why I think she should be in jail.  Not sure why we're arguing about this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because you are in GD.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:35:50 PM EDT
[#34]
...lifeless eyes, like doll's eyes...
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:49:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
She looks like what Michael Jackson was trying to base his white appearance off of.
View Quote

Came to post this, she's a ringer for MJ and it's creeping me out.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 11:49:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Um, yeah.  That's why I think she should be in jail. Not sure why we're arguing about this.
View Quote

Then why do we have to argue nuance if she belongs in jail regardless?
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:27:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Looks like Jimmy Fallon in a wig.
View Quote

LMAO!
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:28:56 AM EDT
[#38]
So female pedos are okay?
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:29:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I have to recuse myself.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:31:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Guilty, that face, definitely guilty.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:38:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

But rather than be a hypocrite, I have to admit I wouldn't
have the same disgust for an adult female teacher with
an 18 (or even 17) y.o. male student.  
View Quote
The issue with that isn't as much because they're sexually undeveloped, but a lack of professionalism and theoretically an abuse of a position of power. The age of consent in most of the country is 16, but nobody wants the teacher fucking their kids. Even generally speaking, getting involved with a 16 year old is probably a bad idea in most cases. When their parents entrust you to take care of them in a professional capacity though, the societal expectation is that you know better than to start rooting them, even if it is consensual.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 12:39:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So female pedos are okay?
View Quote

Isn't it a GD tradition to simp for female pedophiles?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top