Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:12:49 AM EDT
[#1]
When it first became a trend, I thought it looked kind of odd, but over the years I’ve actually kind of gotten used to it. It’s also in my opinion 100% dependent on what the girl looks like. A cute chick with a teeny little nose ring, I think it’s pretty hot. A fatty with a 1” chewing through her septum, Maybe not so much
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:14:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Freedom, how does that work?

I have more important things to worry about.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:15:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yesterday it was colored hair, today piercings. Guessing tomorrow will be tats? Then back to being fat on Monday? Tuesday for the poors?

You guys really need to find a new thing to bitch about.
View Quote

Many of "us guys" see this as a cultural problem.  Instead of spending all one's time deciding on which new tat/stud/piercing/whatever people could be thinking and doing things that REALLY make them better people.  It's a sign of a lazy brain.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:16:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It amuses me how much this annoys old guys.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:16:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Not old. Looks like dogshit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not old. Looks like dogshit.

Not old either.  Looks like garbage.  Used to be these things were confined to the circus freakshows.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:17:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is never been a time in my entire life that I didn't find odd piercings disturbing.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:19:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I am 65 and let me tell you it is disgusting, I dont get it.  I see more younger, beautiful women that have "fishing tackle" in their nose, lips, eye brows and who knows where else.  I look at them and say to myself, what the hell are you thinking.

I dont care what age you are, it is disgusting.  And I dont care how beautiful you are, I would not go out with them if I were single.
View Quote

NEVER would have guessed
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:53:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This is the posting style so many were talking about in the "I've been here 23 years" thread.  Deliberately saying inflammatory crap.  In a very mean spirited way.  I see it a lot with the new posters.  I get the feeling that, unlike the light ribbing the old guard would do, I would want nothing to do with any of these newbs IRL.
View Quote

Lol, that was inflammatory?

Just making a snap judgement….kinda like the guy I was replying to does

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:54:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the posting style so many were talking about in the "I've been here 23 years" thread.  Deliberately saying inflammatory crap.  In a very mean spirited way.  I see it a lot with the new posters.  I get the feeling that, unlike the light ribbing the old guard would do, I would want nothing to do with any of these newbs IRL.

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:57:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Worked on farms in my youth and it does get my attention when I see them

View Quote

Same, it makes me think of the thousands of hog rings I have installed on pigs.

But people have a right to stick as much shit into their face as they want, it works well as a warning device.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:58:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Steps to making a woman less attractive:
Tattoos
Piercings
Butch hair
Brightly color the butch hair
Add weight (not necessarily last)
View Quote

Make her about 110lbs with a set of small bolt-ons and sounds perfect to me.

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:58:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Had a waitress a while back that was full of tats and piercings that included the hog ring. Great service and she was as cute as a button with a sweet personality to match. Whatever problems she brings to a relationship will be another mans trouble. But if a girl is cute while it may not make them cuter they can still pull it off (this generations fad) but when the ugly girls try to mimic it, it really does make them look closer to farm animals.
View Quote

There's something off-putting to someone serving me food with something hanging out of their nose.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:59:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I’m sure they will be devastated that that they don’t have to deal with you snapping your fingers for surface, wanting 8 refills on your sweet tea (and a to go cup), complaining about at least two things, slopping up the table like a two year old….all for a $1.57 tip
View Quote

Gee, that was full of substance.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:00:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I find self mutilation very unattractive.
View Quote

This is really funny coming from someone whose avatar clearly had plastic surgery on her face plus a boob job.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:01:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

There's something off-putting to someone serving me food with something hanging out of their nose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Had a waitress a while back that was full of tats and piercings that included the hog ring. Great service and she was as cute as a button with a sweet personality to match. Whatever problems she brings to a relationship will be another mans trouble. But if a girl is cute while it may not make them cuter they can still pull it off (this generations fad) but when the ugly girls try to mimic it, it really does make them look closer to farm animals.

Nah bro you're just too old to "get" it bro.  Some concepts are timeless...

I love how these threads always have the "stop DISLIKING what I like" people come out.  As they quote the opposite.  LOL.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:02:38 PM EDT
[#16]
It's fuckin ugly just like the big gauge earrings that stretch out the earlobes.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:02:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It amuses me how much old guys annoy you...
View Quote

At your age, take all the amusement you can.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:03:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Why do beautiful women do the nose ring it reminds me of water buffalo or hog rings
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:04:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Hypothetically, speaking what would happen if someone purchases a Master lock from Home Depot and accidentally places said Master lock through the nose, ring hoop and then locks it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:04:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Many of "us guys" see this as a cultural problem.  Instead of spending all one's time deciding on which new tat/stud/piercing/whatever people could be thinking and doing things that REALLY make them better people.  It's a sign of a lazy brain.
View Quote

By “things that really make them better people” you mean stuff like talking peoples character down for doing stuff to their own body that has no affect on other people or society as a whole? …gotcha now I know how to be a REALLY better person, I never knew it was as simple as that lol
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:05:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Gee, that was full of substance.
View Quote

And your post was?
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:10:24 PM EDT
[#22]

Mother of god.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:12:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

By “things that really make them better people” you mean stuff like talking peoples character down for doing stuff to their own body that has no affect on other people or society as a whole? …gotcha now I know how to be a REALLY better person, I never knew it was as simple as that lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It also represents a (quite vulgar IMO) display of vanity.  A trait I find repulsive.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:12:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Hypothetically, speaking what would happen if someone purchases a Master lock from Home Depot and accidentally places said Master lock through the nose, ring hoop and then locks it.
View Quote

As long as it had a chain to the stove or bedpost, shouldn’t be a problem.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:27:38 PM EDT
[#25]
It means they wipe their ass from back to front and the pussy is nasty and stinks.

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:53:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

My girlfriend in the eighties had a nosering, it isn’t new and she was hot as fuck and a nympho.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:54:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It’s a warning signal, just stay away.
View Quote
This is how interpret it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:57:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Reminds me of Coach Redpill.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:00:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Not once has anyone said that a face piercing or tattoo of any sort made a girl more attractive.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:01:36 PM EDT
[#30]
I’m curious how many people who are upset by this had their daughters ears pierced before they turned 18.

It’s not something I seek out but it can look good.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:04:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It also represents a (quite vulgar IMO) display of vanity.  A trait I find repulsive.
View Quote

I notice you glossed right over what I said

But I get it, the way you present yourself is the correct…anything more is vanity….and anything less is slovenly I’m sure
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:08:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

The outer physical self you present to the world says a lot about the state of the inner self. These people who mutilate themselves are tormented souls
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:23:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yesterday it was colored hair, today piercings. Guessing tomorrow will be tats? Then back to being fat on Monday? Tuesday for the poors?

You guys really need to find a new thing to bitch about.
View Quote

This.  Shit’s old already.  I feel like I’m listening to the old timers BS while drinking coffee at the whataburger on Sunday, and I’m middle age.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:24:51 PM EDT
[#34]
why do they dye their hair grey? I honestly think women are tired of being hit on and want to be unattractive.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:26:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m sure they will be devastated that that they don’t have to deal with you snapping your fingers for surface, wanting 8 refills on your sweet tea (and a to go cup), complaining about at least two things, slopping up the table like a two year old….all for a $1.57 tip

Agreed. Big difference between ball busting and just being a jerk.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:27:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:27:25 PM EDT
[#37]
I hate them
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:30:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Why does anyone give a damn what other people do to themselves?

What ever happened to life liberty and the persuit of happiness? If it makes them happy to have a hog ring why does any one here care?

Maybe try looking after yourselves instead of having a sewing circle where we gossip about what other people do to their bodies?
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:35:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Nose Rings....
Attachment Attached File

" />
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:37:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

shit was gross and retarded even when i was young....
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:46:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Much like bright colors on a venomous reptile, it's a warning.

A few chicks pull them off but most the time it's scary chicks trying to bedazzle themselves.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:48:36 PM EDT
[#42]
We have an early 20's something guy at work that came in a few months ago with one. "Wow, I didn't know guys could be lesbians. You know you're a guy, right?" That shit is gross on females and downright on men.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:50:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

My girlfriend in the eighties had a nosering, it isn't new and she was hot as fuck and a nympho.
View Quote
Nose rings are cute, septum rings are gross. Just my opinion.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:54:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Idk. Looks disgusting to me as well.  Right or wrong, I take it as a clear sign of their political views.  Also, seems trashy.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 1:55:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Hog rings, a face full of metal, excessive tats (you guys know poor taste when you see it), technicolor hair, half-shaven scalps-- I approve and encourage them all. It makes it much easier for us old guys to know who not to take seriously and who to avoid.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 2:00:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 2:02:25 PM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

So much mental illness SHOULD annoy EVERYONE.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 2:02:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Another sign of low life (say it with the accent on life.)
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 2:04:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Make her about 110lbs with a set of small bolt-ons and sounds perfect to me.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 2:05:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Reminds me of Coach Redpill.
View Quote
didn't he deaded?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top