BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 7:40:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Y'all need attractive women at home that wear g strings and nothing else around the house! Notice I said attractive, not hambeasts!
View Quote
This is accepted as a true fact. No evidence exists for any logical argument with the stated position. I thus endorse it completely and will hold fast in my sincere belief that the OP is a man of honor and dignity, and  is posessing good sense as well. Newsletter?
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 7:48:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I went to a Hooters one time, about 15 years ago.

Most the chicks were good looking.  However, our waitress was about 30-40 pounds overweight and not very attractive.  She was an embarrassment to the other girls.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 7:53:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
More eye candy for the Canello - Plant fight.  Nice
View Quote

Canelo is gonna whoop that ass. Especially if Plant shows up like he did in his last fight.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 8:09:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I’m not seeing the problem with those shorts.
View Quote

They aren't laying in my bedroom floor for one thing.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 8:21:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

No one wants to see that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For the tip money they take home Ill wear the damn shorts.

No one wants to see that.

Link Posted: 10/15/2021 8:36:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Back when Hooters was the thing, the uniform that the girls wore reflected the times. People were actually really motivated to get into and stay in shape, and the uniform was supposed to not be too flaunting. Those girls had an energy that the girls of today don't seem to have. That generation had a zeal for life, whereas this generation?

IDK. I guess the point I am trying to make is that it isn't so much that the girls were dressed that way, but that they looked the part, and they didn't project the whole 'whore' thing. In fact, just the opposite. They were athletes. Hooters was more of a sports bar. And, if you wanted to hang with that crowd, you'd better be running three miles before breakfast every day.

Geez, I am 60, and I still get up every day disgusted with myself for having a paunch after chemo. I will know in November whether or not I can get back into the gym.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 8:42:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Holy shit. I just realized that's my cousins kid.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 8:49:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Holy shit. I just realized that's my cousins kid.
View Quote

The Asian one? Hook a brother up.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 8:50:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The Asian one? Hook a brother up.
View Quote

Naw, the University of South Carolina one.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 8:53:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Probably done already, but I bet cracker barrel is hiring.  I bet the clientele don't tip quite the same though.
View Quote

I tip well at CB, there are some young hotties at ours. The kind that a wealthy middle age guy like me could definitely pull. Go to one in Alabama and you could probably pull 2-3 of them for group sex if you took them to a mid-grade restaurant.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 8:55:41 PM EDT
[#11]
L    O    L.............

They take a job where they know they will need to show some skin, smile and flirt and are now pissed that they have to show skin??????????????????

FUCK YOU!   Get your skanky ass in there and serve me my wings and beer and shake your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:00:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

'I hate it': The University of South Carolina graduate said that the new high-rise style gives her a 'wedgie' no matter how she wears them

View Quote

I hate it too.
Mom jeans ruin everything @Downtrodden
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:05:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Looks fine to me.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:05:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
L    O    L.............

They take a job where they know they will need to show some skin, smile and flirt and are now pissed that they have to show skin??????????????????

FUCK YOU!   Get your skanky ass in there and serve me my wings and beer and shake your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Quote

I'm the fry boy at hooters. @Overscoped @beitodesstrafe @DeathHates @HTHF know I not only toss the fries, I also toss miserable old drunks like you.
It's a thankless job, tossing drunks and fries. And applying the titty glitter. But. One day, through hardwork and dedication between applying the titty glitter, tossing the fries, the garbage and mean old drunks like you, Some day...
I'll be promoted to branch manager. And I will manage to throw all the branches in the parking lot in my brodozer.

Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:08:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm the fry boy at hooters. @Overscoped @beitodesstrafe @DeathHates @HTHF know I not only toss the fries, I also toss miserable old drunks like you.
It's a thankless job, tossing drunks and fries. And applying the titty glitter. But. One day, through hardwork and dedication between applying the titty glitter, tossing the fries, the garbage and mean old drunks like you, Some day...
I'll be promoted to branch manager. And I will manage to throw all the branches in the parking lot in my brodozer.

View Quote
pics of 'dozer?
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:18:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Yeah never been impressed when I went there anyway. Very disappointed as a 21 year old guy to walk in there for the first time.

I do like the wings, but you can get those anywhere.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:34:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
L    O    L.............

View Quote
That shit's pretty skimpy my guy. I'm not going to obliviously pretend that hooters never banked on sex appeal, but I can understand the discomfort in going from shorts to full ass cheeks hanging out. It's a restaurant, not a gentlemen's club, and they aren't making Gentlemen's club money to show ass.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:36:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
L    O    L.............

View Quote

You sound unhinged. Get help.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Good luck hiding your sausage in that Trannys.
View Quote

thats why the change.. to cut down the pickle suprize.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:55:50 PM EDT
[#20]
If the Asian girl was born a female, and needs a place to live.......
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:57:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Dude here said they call the local place Hoofers because the gals are a little beefy.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 10:05:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Place sucks anyways.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 10:17:59 PM EDT
[#23]
id rather they had regular shorts and required the ladies to have nice boobs and show those off.

place is called hooters, not cooters.

Link Posted: 10/16/2021 12:36:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I laughed too hard at this, thanks.  Now get your ass back in the kitchen and fix my food boy.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 1:21:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I've never been to one. They don't exactly have a reputation for great food.

Don't care much about the waitresses.
View Quote
In the 80s they had a killer Grouper sandwich and the wings were OK.  Not great, but OK.  Haven't been to one in years though.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 1:30:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
and yet they'll wear a skimpy bikini to the beach.
View Quote
Hell, you'll see much more revealing stuff on any given High School Campus.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 1:37:30 AM EDT
[#27]
But they will wear thong undies and a bra to the beach and call it a swim suit.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 2:10:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Hooters died with Alan Kulwiki, and south park killed it when they exposed the whole I will sit at your table and touch you shoulder while taking your order.  The flounder sandwich was legit in the ninnies though.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 2:13:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
how about not have such  a big butt
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/16/2021 2:36:16 AM EDT
[#30]
I actually like the old shorts better
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 2:38:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Just put it ON!!!!!!!!  

All of the latest swimwear/bikini bottoms are like that now. "Cheeky" bottoms.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 2:51:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Whores? Whores? Where do you get off calling them whores?
WTF people?

They are whores in training.

Link Posted: 10/16/2021 3:05:55 AM EDT
[#33]
I remember when the hooters girls themselves were tiny.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 3:14:03 AM EDT
[#34]
as in the days of Noah.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 4:22:07 AM EDT
[#35]
St. Louis used to have a joint that like this: Show Me's.  It had the "best tails in town."  Lobster was on the menu.  Superior to Hooters in every metric -- other than being closed.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 4:31:13 AM EDT
[#36]
I'd like to say "fuck them" but there should be some decency, even if they have none to begin with.
Which is why I've never been to a hooters or strip club or other shit establishment.

So I'll say, too bad.

That's your problem, don't like it get another jab.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 5:48:39 AM EDT
[#37]
I like a girl with a hot ass, but the shift from a culture focused on tits to one focused on ass (look at any instahoe) is a sign of decline.
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 5:54:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Meanwhile, over in the other corner, where girls don't bitch...

Link Posted: 10/16/2021 10:41:02 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NaiveSnappyKob-size_restricted.gif

Link Posted: 10/16/2021 10:49:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 10:51:35 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Blonde Meghan Trainor

Red Head Meaghan Trainor

Link Posted: 10/16/2021 10:51:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Good luck hiding your sausage in that Trannys.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/16/2021 10:52:28 PM EDT
[#43]
According to Kirsten, the new shorts are so small that she has actually had to size up because her normal fit - XXS - is almost impossible for her to put on
View Quote

“Almost impossible” means it is clearly possible.  C’mon Kirsten, you can do it!
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 10:59:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The food sucks and eye appeal of the waitresses has gone to shit.
View Quote

Pretty much this.

For me it's mostly the decline in food quality and over priced.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 1:39:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 1:48:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
L    O    L.............

View Quote

Wow.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 1:59:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Plenty of women that age dress like whores of their own volition for free. Imagine the world's collective surprise when they're asked to do the same to make money for a business and refuse, screeching "muh patriarchy!" Then, after quitting at hoes-r-us, they'll start up an OnlyFans. Yassss queen, girl powerrr!
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 2:52:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Big Bank Tik Tok Challenge ???? #bigbank
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 3:06:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well this clearly isn't the answer
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 3:49:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top