Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:00:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's  3 miles away
View Quote

Which brings up the question of how did they see it in order to put a camera on it?

If the answer is “they noticed while videoing whatever they were videoing” then the question is why didn’t they have a more capable camera to video three miles away along with a stable tripod?
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:03:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
An animal that is arguably 600# that heats it's body by metabolism would have to consume over 10,000 calories per day.  Finding 10,000 calories per day in that barren landscape, having a viable breeding population, and still remaining uncaptured, unkilled, un photographed?

Sorry, your unicorn isn't real.
View Quote

Grizzly bears can weigh anywhere from 300 to 1,500 lbs

Grizzlies will also scavenge meat, when available, from elk and bison carcasses or road kill. Grizzly bears spend most of their time feeding, eating up to 30 pounds of food per day
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:07:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
An animal that is arguably 600# that heats it's body by metabolism would have to consume over 10,000 calories per day.  Finding 10,000 calories per day in that barren landscape, having a viable breeding population, and still remaining uncaptured, unkilled, un photographed?

View Quote

Did you NOT see the footprints? What more proof do you need?!

Those were total legit, man. No other explanation. Samsquanch.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:08:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Surprised no one said it yet. But if you look at the zoomed footage, you can clearly see a big body just popping above the snow behind the head above the snow. It's clearly something like a big elk, we are just seeing the head popped out above.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:09:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

You asked if anyone searched for prints and you now have the answer to your question
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:09:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Grizzlies will also scavenge meat, when available, from elk and bison carcasses or road kill. Grizzly bears spend most of their time feeding, eating up to 30 pounds of food per day
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. And... we have no problem seeing or finding grizzlies or evidence of grizzlies.

Do you not get his point?
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:10:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You asked if anyone searched for prints and you now have the answer to your question
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have an answer that you accepted with zero skepticism, yes.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:11:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Which brings up the question of how did they see it in order to put a camera on it?

If the answer is “they noticed while videoing whatever they were videoing” then the question is why didn’t they have a more capable camera to video three miles away along with a stable tripod?
View Quote

I have a 8 inch schmidt cassegrain telescope that I can mount a camera to. I also have a pvs 14 and a nox thermal I just fart around with. If I lived in an are with that view I would be randomly playing with what equipment I have because I'm a nerd like that, and seeing how far off I could see stuff would entertain me easily.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:11:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Wasn't this debunked as a big bird riding the wind current?
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:12:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm convinced.

Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:13:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Did you know Jerry Seinfeld had a bit part in Pulp Fiction?

Jerry Seinfeld in Pulp Fiction [DeepFake]
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:16:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yes. And... we have no problem seeing or finding grizzlies or evidence of grizzlies.

Do you not get his point?
View Quote

You don't get the point. I pointed out a fact the other poster was not correct in stating a life form of 600 pounds could not exist or reproduce in America.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:19:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Wasn't this debunked as a big bird riding the wind current?
View Quote

Not that I am aware of,  it was just speculation

If you believe the pilot he flew up the next day and filmed some of the track way  .

I only report you decide
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:21:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Anyone who has spent any time watching wild animals know that wild animals don't needlessly expend energy by running unless it is required to catch prey or get away from a predator.  Or maybe during mating season. They generally conserve energy as much as possible.  Why would a bigfoot be slugging through the snow at high speed like that for no reason other then to be filmed?   Hes burning through energy doing that.

This is either a man slugging it out trying to look like what he imagines a bigfoot looks like, or its a sped up video with normal speed sound.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:27:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Blurry images.... what a surprise.
View Quote
I thought it was determined that Bigfoot 'itself' was blurry , hence all the blurry pictures .
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:28:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

We have an answer that you accepted with zero skepticism, yes.
View Quote

I have never seen a Bigfoot but I believe they exist   .I always have skepticism when I see bigfoot videos because I'm willing to bet 99% are hoaxes .

If I had actually seen one I would post you are 100% incorrect in thinking they don't exist but I can't do that because I have never seen one or heard one.

I don't think that every report is a hoax or misidentification just the majority of them.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:45:55 PM EDT
[#17]
The “tracks” in the second video don’t make sense unless he was hopping on his right leg. They are all identical. No left/right.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:46:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Anyone who has spent any time watching wild animals know that wild animals don't needlessly expend energy by running unless it is required to catch prey or get away from a predator.  Or maybe during mating season. They generally conserve energy as much as possible.  Why would a bigfoot be slugging through the snow at high speed like that for no reason other then to be filmed?   Hes burning through energy doing that.

This is either a man slugging it out trying to look like what he imagines a bigfoot looks like, or its a sped up video with normal speed sound.
View Quote

Maybe he's coming out of hibernation.  Ever seen grizzlys on snow  covered mountain slopes in the spring before?
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:49:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Okay, maybe a squatch made the tracks the chopper pilot found, but the image "running" across the slope is just a large bird flying over. IMO, the bird's wing on the right is what they're calling the bipod and the left side wing is what appears to be its shadow.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:49:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Similar video.

Possible Sasquatch Sighting outside Squamish, BC
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:53:10 PM EDT
[#21]
I clicked to watch the second but it said an error occurred on the footage.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:58:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Maybe he had firecrackers taped to him

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#23]
????? ??
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 3:59:59 PM EDT
[#24]
In the good ol' days of the 1970s, the encounters with Bigfoot were always reported as being close up. I wonder why the encounters today are so far away?
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 4:04:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Rocky did it in Russia..
View Quote

with a log on his back too.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 4:09:34 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

interesting thanks for posting it .

Kind of the same thing they are amazed how fast it  or who covered the ground it  was walking in
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 4:11:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I thought it was determined that Bigfoot 'itself' was blurry , hence all the blurry pictures .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Blurry images.... what a surprise.

This!  It’s not the cameraman’s fault.  There’s a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 4:11:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If the answer is "they noticed while videoing whatever they were videoing" then the question is why didn't they have a more capable camera to video three miles away along with a stable tripod?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's  3 miles away

If the answer is "they noticed while videoing whatever they were videoing" then the question is why didn't they have a more capable camera to video three miles away along with a stable tripod?
If you are familiar with an area you notice different things.

Plus brown on white stand out a lot even from a distance.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 4:13:43 PM EDT
[#29]
It looks like Joseph Smith got caught again sleeping with another Mormon’s wife
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 4:14:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Animals and people that live in the cold tend to be able to slow their metabolism and also heart rates to were they do not need as much food intake.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 4:52:34 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm to the point I don't believe most videos on these types of things anymore. The deepfake videos are at the point where they are indistinguishable from real videos.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 4:57:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm to the point I don't believe most videos on these types of things anymore. The deepfake videos are at the point where they are indistinguishable from real videos.
View Quote

It doesn't take deep fake tech to execute a hoax like that. It only takes people who want to believe.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 5:03:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Thats about as much a bigfoot as its a cave troll. ie both are not real
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 5:08:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It doesn't take deep fake tech to execute a hoax like that. It only takes people who want to believe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 5:13:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Thats about as much a bigfoot as its a cave troll. ie both are not real
View Quote

It's still real to me, dammit!
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 5:13:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Why would Bigfoot traverse when it can time travel thru portals?Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 5:22:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It was definitely a biped. Possibly a person but that's fucking high altitude, barren and cold.
View Quote

Lol, no not definitely anything.

More likely an elk, bighorn, etc than a person running around.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 7:59:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It was definitely a biped. Possibly a person but that's fucking high altitude, barren and cold.

It’s an alpine kangaroo, I’m sure of it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top