Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 2:47:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Link Posted: 8/10/2022 2:58:38 PM EDT
[#2]
eh... any of the posted outfits from either girl would look amazing on my floor!
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 3:15:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The 14 appears to have scoliosis of the vageen............
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 3:17:30 PM EDT
[#4]
You guys can have the pointy elbows. I'm plowing the one on the right.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 3:24:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 11:29:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/259519/9C374764-B39A-4FEA-A8FE-6B0284548ADA_jpe-2484069.JPG

Link Posted: 8/12/2022 11:53:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Size 8 and 14 my ass
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The 14 appears to have scoliosis of the vageen............
View Quote

It's very rare...
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 12:03:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Size 8 and 14 my ass
View Quote

Like I said women lie or the manufacturers do it for them - I’m looking at you Victoria Secret sizing labels
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 12:22:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Like I said women lie or the manufacturers do it for them - I’m looking at you Victoria Secret sizing labels https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6UmMKBLhQhk/maxresdefault.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2022 12:32:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

They're awesome though.  Kind of got the best of both worlds because what they have in common is all the good stuff:  brains, sense of humor, kind hearts, etc.  

But they're nothing alike personality-wise so we're not getting a double or triple dose of the same *not-so-great* stuff.  One's problem area is a tendency to live life like only the next 5 minutes matters.  One's is *selective focus* for whatever she's doing in that moment to the exclusion of everything else.  The other's is an overarching intolerance of anything she deems to be *stupid* or irrelevant----which is 90% of things.    

I guess, actually, those could all be shifted into positive traits with a little tweaking and purpose but for now, that's what we've got.  

Frankly though, you know why we had 3?  He was convinced that if we went for the 4th child I'd always wanted we'd have twin or triplet girls.  Swears that happened to a coworker of his.  
View Quote
Yea wife after 7 years talked me into a 4th kid.

he is 15 and his oldest brother is 30, dude has been a Uncle since 14.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top