[#1]
MOPAR thing. PUNISHER Addition

Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:38:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No stickers on my vehicles.
View Quote

This...I don't advertise, and if I did it would be something asinine....Like my Witch Hazel avatar, not silliness like Punisher and other such things that draw unneeded attention to me.

Plus I just like the clutter.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:38:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Spike's punisher lower AR.

It's even gayer than the two dicks and I love it
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:40:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I really am not understanding the point you are trying to make.  The top fuel car in my avatar is a racecar that races in front of hundreds of thousands of people on live TV on the weekends.  Sponsors pay the race teams big money to display their company on these races cars because of the exposure their brand might receive from it.  It is the reason stuff like motorsports exists at all.  

This thread is about punisher stickers on jeeps.
View Quote

I much prefer your avatar to Punisher crap because you just have an avatar of something you like.

Punisher and other such shit is for people with no imagination.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:40:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The tire on that dragster looks like it's about to shred itself due to low pressure though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If your a chick, I understand, they always gossip about what the other girls do, but if your a dude, I don’t understand why you would need to explain the goofy car in your a avatar  to me or something I like to you.

I really am not understanding the point you are trying to make.  The top fuel car in my avatar is a racecar that races in front of hundreds of thousands of people on live TV on the weekends.  Sponsors pay the race teams big money to display their company on these races cars because of the exposure their brand might receive from it.  It is the reason stuff like motorsports exists at all.  

The tire on that dragster looks like it's about to shred itself due to low pressure though.

That’s 100% red blooded American torque!
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:40:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm just surprised I haven't stumbled across a Punisher logo superimposed over a confederate flag and that someone incorporates a cobra.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:41:17 PM EDT
[#7]
The thin blue line punisher stickers on vehicles seem to be poplar with corrections folks.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:41:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have a Spike's punisher lower AR.

It's even gayer than the two dicks and I love it
View Quote

I actually have one built into a full rifle...It's never been fired...

I wasn't the person that ordered it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:43:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm just surprised I haven't stumbled across a Punisher logo superimposed over a confederate flag and that someone incorporates a cobra rattlesnake.
View Quote

FIFY

Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:43:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I much prefer your avatar to Punisher crap because you just have an avatar of something you like.

Punisher and other such shit is for people with no imagination.
View Quote

Witch riding a broom?  Now that's original. hahahaha
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:44:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you know who that is?
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:45:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

My car in my driveway is a workcar that races in front of hundreds of people sometimes on TV all week long.  Citizens pay me big money to to it. Who cares what stickers I have.

I really am not understanding the point you are trying to make....This thread is about punisher stickers on jeeps.

Thankfully my iPad comes with crayons to help me explain, but it would be easier to have a humorous debate if you remembered what you wrote.

Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:45:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If your a chick, I understand, they always gossip about what the other girls do, but if your a dude, I don’t understand why you would need to explain the goofy car in your a avatar  to me or something I like to you.

Sidewall flex is a huge factor when launching a drag car. Spongy sidewalls that flex a lot absorb the impact, without it the tires would break traction. That’s probably normal sidewall flex with proper air pressure.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:48:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Jane, then Lundgren, then Winstone
View Quote

Choke yourself.

Don't you mean ray stevenson.

Stevenson was best punisher.

Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:48:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Do you know who that is?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you know who that is?

I seem to recall that cartoon character being named “Broom Hilda”. Not sure if that’s right or why you chose it for an avatar.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:48:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm just surprised I haven't stumbled across a Punisher logo superimposed over a confederate flag and that someone incorporates a cobra.
View Quote

You might be on to something.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:48:55 PM EDT
[#17]

Why would someone do that to a Ghetto Bentley
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:49:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Sidewall flex is a huge factor when launching a drag car. Spongy sidewalls that flex a lot absorb the impact, without it the tires would break traction. That’s probably normal sidewall flex with proper air pressure.
View Quote

My knowledge of dragsters is practically nonexistent. All I know is that they are loud and go really fast over short distances.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:52:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

My knowledge of dragsters is practically nonexistent. All I know is that they are loud and go really fast over short distances.
View Quote

12,000+ HP and 330+ MPH at the 1000' mark

Lower tire pressure creates more grip off the line.  Those tires are designed to flex like that.  After they get up to speed they become very tall and narrow

Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:53:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Choke yourself.

Don't you mean ray stevenson.

Stevenson was best punisher.

View Quote

Oh shit, yeah I meant Stevenson I was thinking his name was Winsone for some reason. I'm a movie guy so I'm surprised I fucked that up. I really liked him as Punisher but his movie was absolute shit, except for the action when he was really fuckin shit up. He was a Brutal Punisher
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:53:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Did someone say Wrangler stickers?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/202/US_Flag_on_Jeep-1004028.jpg

Doing some social distancing out in the "backyard"

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/202/Field_of_Flowers-957871.jpg
View Quote

I need that flag decal!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/12/2020 6:53:59 PM EDT
[#22]
"I really want a Jeep Wrangler" ~ Every woman in my office for the last decade.

Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:00:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

12,000+ HP and 330+ MPH at the 1000' mark

Lower tire pressure creates more grip off the line.  Those tires are designed to flex like that.  After they get up to speed they become very tall and narrow

https://external-preview.redd.it/-qQgnLGtCWGvGEXRUH_ucrB84O2jhSzqmiJFirricxw.jpg?auto=webp&s=46dc3b063a782295d205f78514886f08b709a218

https://markjrebilas.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ra05B_7843-1100x729.jpg
View Quote

Wrinkle wall
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:05:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Personality characteristics of the Punisher folks aside, I tend to avoid anything that could be seen as premeditation if I have to use force.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:07:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The thin blue line punisher stickers on vehicles seem to be poplar with corrections folks.
View Quote

Yep. I have noticed that!!

My car is sticker free. No need to advertise who I am.  Cops will figure it out when they run my plate.

Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:09:47 PM EDT
[#26]
What is the matter with a USA flag decal, you commie?
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:22:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
"I really want a Jeep Wrangler" ~ Every woman in my office for the last decade.

View Quote

Yep.  Most need step-dads for their kids.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:22:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
What is the matter with a USA flag decal, you commie?
View Quote

I absolutely love a good 'ol Red White and Blue flag on any vehicle.  

I just am not digging the played out subdued flags, thin blue line flags, etc.

I say if you are going to display a USA flag, do it with pride and show a flag in Red White and Blue without any personal touches on it.  I dunno, maybe im wierd.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:26:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Dolph lundgren or Thomas Jane ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A lot of us were Punisher fans long before Kyle adopted the logo. He just made it that much more badass

Max Ennis
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:36:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Attachment Attached File

This is on my Ford
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:37:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:39:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can tell you have never driven through the RV camping at a NASCAR event.  You can combine anything with a Confederate flag.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:45:25 PM EDT
[#33]
After reading this thread I'm wanting some blue-line SS runes.

But not for my vehicle.  Its already got plenty of scratches and I don't need any free bricks delivered through the window glass.

And Punisher stickers rounded the bend on gay in 2003.  If you had one in 1999, I'm sorry, it got ruined for you.

And if you refer to "Kyle" and "Marcus" and those aren't people you know, I feel pretty uncomfortable about your movie-based beta-fag sexual orientation.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:46:41 PM EDT
[#34]

What's the orange circle one for?
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:47:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I can tell you have never driven through the RV camping at a NASCAR event.  You can combine anything with a Confederate flag.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol. This is gospel.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:53:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:53:46 PM EDT
[#37]
So all the dudes know how bad ass you are.

So all the ladies know you're alpha as fuck.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:55:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A lot of us were Punisher fans long before Kyle adopted the logo. He just made it that much more badass

You forgot about Ray Stevenson
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:56:44 PM EDT
[#39]
I have a paw shaped magnet on my 4Runner that says "Save A Life - Adopt A Homeless Pet." It's fucking badass.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Is there a quantifiable relationship between users of these stickers and referring to other people as "cucks?"
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 7:59:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What's the orange circle one for?
View Quote

https://teespring.com/shop/face-sized-circles?pid=794&cid=103544
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 8:00:10 PM EDT
[#42]
I think it’s pretty dumb. Then again, it’s pretty dumb to put stickers on your vehicle anyway.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 8:00:50 PM EDT
[#43]
The call sign of diabetic, middle aged, and quite possibly overweight, New Balance wearing sheep dogs everywhere....

Link Posted: 4/12/2020 8:02:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Jeep stickers?  I'm in.  Prepare to be triggered, bitches.

Link Posted: 4/12/2020 8:02:22 PM EDT
[#45]
There’s a couple of unmarked cop cars around here that have thin blue line punisher stickers on them. How one could reconcile such dumbassery and take themselves seriously like that is beyond me.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 8:03:20 PM EDT
[#46]
I try to keep a low profile. I don't want any smash and grabs because some thief sees gun related decals on a window.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 8:04:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/12/2020 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#48]
It does say, "Stay Back 200 Feet" on the back of my dump truck.
But no Punisher on my Jeep!

Link Posted: 4/12/2020 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Im pretty cool with letting people do whatever the hell they want to .
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 8:08:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Did someone say Wrangler stickers?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/202/US_Flag_on_Jeep-1004028.jpg

Doing some social distancing out in the "backyard"

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/202/Field_of_Flowers-957871.jpg
View Quote

Everything is right about these 2 pictures
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top