Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 1453
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 6:43:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
I like my humor like I like my coffee, dark and bitter.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 7:38:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By mort:
View Quote
I like my women like I like my coffee, tied up on the back of a mule lead by Juan Valdez.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 9:10:22 AM EDT
[#3]

I think I’m in love with that That Lauren Witzke chick !  
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 9:26:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 10:14:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By MATTINFAIRBORN:
I used to have to give contractors, that we'd on board for a project, a tour that included the storm shelter areas were.  I told them "Go here to the shelter if there is a tornado drill, run to the windows to see the show if there is a real tornado."
View Quote

That's how we roll here in Oklahoma.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 10:31:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ArGyLe64:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ArGyLe64:
Originally Posted By MATTINFAIRBORN:
I used to have to give contractors, that we'd on board for a project, a tour that included the storm shelter areas were.  I told them "Go here to the shelter if there is a tornado drill, run to the windows to see the show if there is a real tornado."

The 2019 Dayton Memorial Day tornados.  The big one went past our house about 1/2 mile away.  When the warning came out I got the wife and kids into the safest spot in the house wearing motorcycle helmets and armored jackets.  I grabbed a beer and went outside on the lanai for the show.  Dark, couldn't see anything but sure heard it. We only had to have our roof and gutters replaced from hail damage, fortunately.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 11:28:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 11:29:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 11:55:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 12:11:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Enzo300] [#12]
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 12:49:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Laufen:

Don't kid yourself, he's a corrupt clown as well.
View All Quotes

Oh I am not arguing that
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 2:08:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GTLandser] [#14]
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 5:17:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 6:15:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Yeah, deleted that image. That wasn't the image I meant to post, and can't verify that that could only be a Ukrainian missile.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 6:15:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By CherokeeRose:
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/donald-trump-impeachment-democrats-ukraine-invasion-1316452/

At the heart of the first impeachment was a quid pro quo: The president withheld nearly $400 million in defense aid Congress approved for Ukraine in an effort to coerce Zelensky to investigate the business dealings of Biden’s son Hunter. The aid had been crucial to fending off Russian hostilities that had plagued the country since 2014, when Russia invaded and annexed Crimea from Ukraine. For the Democrats charged with crafting that first case against the former president, the latest Russian invasion represents a mournful validation of their efforts.

Americans have “gotten to see how severe those consequences are and gotten to see the measure of Zelensky, the man that Trump was trying to extort,” says Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif), the chair of the House Intelligence Committee who had led the impeachment efforts. “It hammers home how despicable an act it was to treat Ukraine as a political plaything.”

View Quote

WTF? Something there ain’t right… What kind of revisionist bullshit is this?

Wasn’t it during HomObama’s reign that biden pushed to withhold funding unless ukraine fired the prosecutor and dropped the investigation into hunter? And fucking BRAGGED ABOUT IT ON NATIONAL TELEVISION?

Or am I just taking crazy pills?
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 7:14:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 7:32:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By sixnine:
I like my women like I like my coffee, tied up on the back of a mule lead by Juan Valdez.
View All Quotes

I like my women like I like my coffee, with my dick in it.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 8:41:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By rb889:

WTF? Something there ain't right What kind of revisionist bullshit is this?

Wasn't it during HomObama's reign that biden pushed to withhold funding unless ukraine fired the prosecutor and dropped the investigation into hunter? And fucking BRAGGED ABOUT IT ON NATIONAL TELEVISION?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rb889:
Originally Posted By CherokeeRose:
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/donald-trump-impeachment-democrats-ukraine-invasion-1316452/

At the heart of the first impeachment was a quid pro quo: The president withheld nearly $400 million in defense aid Congress approved for Ukraine in an effort to coerce Zelensky to investigate the business dealings of Biden's son Hunter. The aid had been crucial to fending off Russian hostilities that had plagued the country since 2014, when Russia invaded and annexed Crimea from Ukraine. For the Democrats charged with crafting that first case against the former president, the latest Russian invasion represents a mournful validation of their efforts.

Americans have "gotten to see how severe those consequences are and gotten to see the measure of Zelensky, the man that Trump was trying to extort," says Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif), the chair of the House Intelligence Committee who had led the impeachment efforts. "It hammers home how despicable an act it was to treat Ukraine as a political plaything."

WTF? Something there ain't right What kind of revisionist bullshit is this?

Wasn't it during HomObama's reign that biden pushed to withhold funding unless ukraine fired the prosecutor and dropped the investigation into hunter? And fucking BRAGGED ABOUT IT ON NATIONAL TELEVISION?

FJB threatening to withhold funding wasn't corruption or quid pro quo. Trump pointing out that the situation was a little sketch and they might wanna look into that was corruption and quid pro quo.

You forgot to apply the clown world filter.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 9:13:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 10:06:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
FJB threatening to withhold funding wasn't corruption or quid pro quo. Trump pointing out that the situation was a little sketch and they might wanna look into that was corruption and quid pro quo.

You forgot to apply the clown world filter.
View Quote

Perfectly stated!

Link Posted: 3/7/2022 10:07:05 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 3/7/2022 10:24:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 10:29:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 10:47:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 11:17:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 11:59:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 2:24:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 3:28:26 AM EDT
[#30]

It's actually 43% for those who know
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 8:45:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 9:50:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 9:55:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 9:58:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser556] [#34]
https://flic.kr/p/2n7vLKm
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 10:14:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 10:19:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By AR45fan:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AR45fan:

I like my women like I like my coffee, ground up and put in boiling water.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 10:21:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 4:42:02 PM EDT
[#38]
DeSantis Silences Critics with a Fiery Response to Bullying Accusations | DM CLIPS | Rubin Report

DeSantis Silences Critics with a Fiery Response to Bullying Accusations | DM CLIPS | Rubin Report

UFC's Bryce Mitchell Goes Viral w/ Attack on Biden's Ukraine Connections | DM CLIPS | Rubin Report

UFC's Bryce Mitchell Goes Viral w/ Attack on Biden's Ukraine Connections | DM CLIPS | Rubin Report

Mayor Protested for Insane Policy That Mandates Masks for This One Group | DM CLIPS | Rubin Report

Mayor Protested for Insane Policy That Mandates Masks for This One Group | DM CLIPS | Rubin Report
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 5:08:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 5:18:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#40]

Link Posted: 3/8/2022 8:35:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#41]
any time someone uses "FULL STOP" I know whatever they just said, or about to say is liberal douchey bullshit.
What it means, if you are able to translate their baby-mentality-speak, is "You cannot debate my point because it is so incredibly heavy and serious.  It's so momentous, I won't even entertain your counter-opinion."

Link Posted: 3/8/2022 9:09:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 9:10:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 9:13:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 10:20:50 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 3/8/2022 10:26:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: svelectric] [#46]
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 10:48:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 11:05:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#48]
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
any time someone uses "FULL STOP" I know whatever they just said, or about to say is liberal douchey bullshit.
What it means, if you are able to translate their baby-mentality-speak, is "You cannot debate my point because it is so incredibly heavy and serious.  It's so momentous, I won't even entertain your counter-opinion."

https://media.patriots.win/post/gZqWb3yC5Yyp.png
View Quote

Yeah, they are mentally children, but it is an adult body that they are in. In the good old days idiots were treated like idiots.

Idaho got the Globochomos mad that they can’t sadistically mentally abuse and physically mutilate the kids  that they manipulate. Did you hear Joe Biden plans to sue Texas for passing a similar law? Made a point of it during the slur fest last week. I wonder what Larry Fink has pictures of him doing Chum? On second thought, There’s enough nightmare fuel in my head already.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 11:20:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 11:34:11 PM EDT
[#50]

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Page / 1453
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top