BCM
User Panel

Page / 1453
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 12:00:04 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 12:14:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: towerofpower94] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Small world. Filled up this evening and the dude next to me was bitching about $4+ per gallon and I said the same thing….’Stop voting for Democrats and this shit’ll stop.’
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 12:28:57 AM EDT
[#3]

My son makes $11/hr working at CFA in Georgia (USA).
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:53:57 AM EDT
[#4]
While I can sympathize, somebody making $7.49 an hour ain't got no business driving a brodozer.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:15:29 AM EDT
[#5]

QUIET YOU!
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:46:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Because not profitable is not profitable.  Only government can consistently operate at a loss and not go out of business.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:48:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Because not profitable is not profitable.  Only government can consistently operate at a loss and not go out of business.
View Quote

....and state run airlines
....and the "charity" sector, esp. small stores
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:54:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lorax] [#8]

Looks like someone should do less posting on social media and put that effort into making themselves valuable with skills.
"Don't tell me to get a better job because that's beside the point."
No......no it isn't. That's exactly the point.

$7.49 an hour, but posting on an $800 phone.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:03:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
any time someone uses "FULL STOP" I know whatever they just said, or about to say is liberal douchey bullshit.
What it means, if you are able to translate their baby-mentality-speak, is "You cannot debate my point because it is so incredibly heavy and serious.  It's so momentous, I won't even entertain your counter-opinion."

https://media.patriots.win/post/gZqWb3yC5Yyp.png
View Quote
Makes you wonder if a significant number of people are transgender because that is a symbolic suicide.  Killing who they were.  When that doesn't satisfy their mental illness they finish the job.  Not saying all transgenders are afflicted like this to be clear.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:15:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By MATTINFAIRBORN:
Makes you wonder if a significant number of people are transgender because that is a symbolic suicide.  Killing who they were.  When that doesn't satisfy their mental illness they finish the job.  Not saying all transgenders are afflicted like this to be clear.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
any time someone uses "FULL STOP" I know whatever they just said, or about to say is liberal douchey bullshit.
What it means, if you are able to translate their baby-mentality-speak, is "You cannot debate my point because it is so incredibly heavy and serious.  It's so momentous, I won't even entertain your counter-opinion."

I think it’s more simple. They have mental issues, people tell them they will be better as a woman, they ‘become’ a woman realise they are not one and nothing is better.

Also when do we get to Coc
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:30:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Lorax:

Looks like someone should do less posting on social media and put that effort into making themselves valuable with skills.

View Quote

I've watched the oilfield and steel industry collapse several times, and seen plenty of people go from six figures to zero.

Has good job, living and transport accommodations appropriate for that job (some times people even NEED a truck for work OH NO!)
Good job shits the bed and in 24 hours goes from good to fucked straight up.
Immediately takes a job for $7.50 hour to keep something coming in while he hunts for another good job (that may not exist)

Phone is already bought, truck is already bought,house is already bought.
Unimaginable that someone could wind up there and it not be 100% their fault.

NOT saying that is the case here, but at this point I have seen enough people wiped off the map when their job vaporized to have at least a moments pause before looking down my nose at him.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:48:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Pesty:

I think it's more simple. They have mental issues, people tell them they will be better as a woman, they 'become' a woman realise they are not one and nothing is better.

Also when do we get to Coc
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/398238/4229B49B-6CFF-4D88-8699-A745A88C3E3C_jpe-2307007.JPG

https://i.postimg.cc/DhN9S0P3/0-CB0-EE00-551-D-40-F2-A38-D-FEA35-E5-E7-C0-D.png

https://i.postimg.cc/PTs0M776/1186-D432-4-C88-44-AF-9278-0288-A6978-DBC.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/M6gNN3pp/6327485-C-ACEF-4490-807-B-AC90-E47-A2110.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Xjrt263P/9-CAEB479-210-D-4324-BCDF-356-CEBEC8-ED0.png

https://i.postimg.cc/KFgdBb0k/DC57-ADC1-08-C8-407-D-ADD7-CEB021-E1-BD3-C.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/r8nvCw6W/E69-AE61-A-15-FE-452-B-95-AC-E7-B814-F52-C65.jpg

That shit's not dank, it's rank.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:20:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Lorax:

View Quote
how do you know what his phone cost?
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:52:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#14]
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
That shit's not dank, it's rank.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 10:13:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Can you imagine the smile on Clarkson's face if pulling a tank behind his tractor?   That meme needs to happen, Amazon can easily afford to rent the MOD for a day.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:28:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:40:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Colbert says 'Buy a $75K Tesla'.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:42:24 AM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes

You might be on to something.  They refer to their prior name as a "deadname."
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:48:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 12:04:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By BlackRifle76:

I wonder how many diseases that they all carry combined?
View Quote

You can start with "Mental", and various categories and sub-categories.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 12:28:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 12:28:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By birdbarian:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By birdbarian:

You can't find a job here for that little. Starting pay at fast food places are 16 bucks and up. It's crazy
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 1:05:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:53:43 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:41:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 5:43:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 5:58:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 6:02:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By NachoDip:

Holy shit. That can’t be real. Seriously?
View Quote

https://thenewamerican.com/assets/sites/2/Camp-sked-2.pdf
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:22:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Fang:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fang:

And their 'glow up' makeover.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 10:02:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 10:04:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 12:41:02 AM EDT
[#33]
While I can sympathize, somebody making $7.49 an hour ain't got no business driving a brodozer.
View All Quotes

Does a 'brodozer' only have a 16 gallon tank?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 12:48:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#34]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 12:50:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Dolomite:
that post is basically unreadable.  Jesus.
View All Quotes

I am lost looking for the humorous side of it. It's fucking disturbing and not funny.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 1:21:29 AM EDT
[#36]

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 1:33:16 AM EDT
[#37]
More
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 1:34:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#38]
Originally Posted By Idaholandho:

I am lost looking for the humorous side of it. It's fucking disturbing and not funny.
View All Quotes

It is disturbing and not funny, it is also happening. It is information reported by Chris Rufo, the same man that exposed critical race theory in schools. Pesty posted screenshots of stuff Rufo is reporting on from a tweet that I posted a few days ago. It is the tweet with the redarrow.

The tweet with the green arrow is a tweet that shows a reporter attacking Ron Desantis for a law that would make it illegal to teach kids preK to 3rd grade about sodomy and sex in government funded schools. They call it a “don’t say gay” law.

What the law does is prohibit government employees from talking to kids ages 4-8 about sex or sexual preferences, and it doesn’t go nearly far enough.

Ken Copeland Laughing REMIX - WTFBRAHH

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:39:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Lot of free loaders on this page.  More memes.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:59:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Firearmsenthusiast] [#40]

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 3:06:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 3:13:43 AM EDT
[#42]

Fuck that.

Wish it were some kind of catalyst that could turn a gas tank into hard set epoxy.

2 gallons of something that would turn whatever their gas tank had in it to a solid brick.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 3:21:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 3:25:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 3:26:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Diamond2J:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Diamond2J:

About any sedan made in the last 20 years, you put 16 gallons in, 2 or 3 is gonna run out on the ground.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 8:09:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By uglygun:

Fuck that.

Wish it were some kind of catalyst that could turn a gas tank into hard set epoxy.

2 gallons of something that would turn whatever their gas tank had in it to a solid brick.
View Quote

@uglygun

DEF fluid is what you seek, can get it just about anywhere diesel trucks fill up. When mixed with fuel it crystallizes damn near solid and totally screws the fuel system of whatever vehicle is unlucky enough to have it added to the tank. One of our CDL drivers (friggin new guy) added it to his commercial vehicle diesel tank and trashed a very expensive truck.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:25:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Ozymandiaz:

@uglygun

DEF fluid is what you seek, can get it just about anywhere diesel trucks fill up. When mixed with fuel it crystallizes damn near solid and totally screws the fuel system of whatever vehicle is unlucky enough to have it added to the tank. One of our CDL drivers (friggin new guy) added it to his commercial vehicle diesel tank and trashed a very expensive truck.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By uglygun:

Fuck that.

@uglygun

I’m certainly no rocket engineer, but I think the sugar is going to hurt the engine, DEF will hurt the fuel system. Pick your poison on which will hurt more or be more expensive.

Also, no freeloading:

Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:43:50 AM EDT
[#48]

@uglygun

View Quote

There was a guy in town that kept getting the gas in a 5 gallon can stolen from his shed.
(He wouldn't lock the shed of course - too much trouble.)

His solution was put 4 1/2 gallons of water in the can with a 1/2 gas floating on top.
That can was only emptied overnight once more...
A local shitbags car ended up on the side of the road about a 1/2 the next day...
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 1:05:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 2:58:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By ispeed:

I’m certainly no rocket engineer, but I think the sugar is going to hurt the engine, DEF will hurt the fuel system. Pick your poison on which will hurt more or be more expensive.

Also, no freeloading:

https://i0.wp.com/picsmine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/for-every-minute-that-you-are-angry-you-lose-sixty-second-of-time-you-could-have-spent-browsing-dank-memes-Dank-meme.jpg?resize=810%2C748
View Quote

Sugar is not solvable in gasoline. The fuel filter will catch it all.
Page / 1453
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top