User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 8:47:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GTRider245:

All the more reason (at current prices) to just skip M193 and go to the 77 gr. OTM.

This thread has changed my outlook on my ammo prep plans for the next few months.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PacNW5:

Same. If it's a 200yd gong/flasher, I shoot M193. I switch out after that. Sometimes, I switch out if it's really windy.

All the more reason (at current prices) to just skip M193 and go to the 77 gr. OTM.

This thread has changed my outlook on my ammo prep plans for the next few months.

For reloading too. Just use rmr 75 gr bthp. It's not much more than 55gr fmj
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 11:06:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PacNW5] [#2]

View Quote

I used to reload and hated it so much. I only buy commercial reloads or factory now.

If you can afford to shoot 10K-20K 77 gr OTM per year, go for it.  I once saw the AMU shooting crates of 77 gr at a bunch of 10-25 yd paper targets.
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 12:52:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By PacNW5:

I used to reload and hated it so much. I only buy commercial reloads or factory now.

If you can afford to shoot 10K-20K 77 gr OTM per year, go for it.  I once saw the AMU shooting crates of 77 gr at a bunch of 10-25 yd paper targets.
View Quote

At my current rate 1,000 rounds per year is probably a stretch for ammo consumption.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top