Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 300 of 960)
Page / 960
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:04:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Amped:
In on 300
View Quote

Originally Posted By gpoman:
View Quote

You guys are a little fast to pull the trigger...

C'mon man!

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:04:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
Something is wrong with the Iranian nexus reporting and statements from various gov't authorities.

Hamas copped to them being involved and providing support.

Early statements from Iran copped to it.

Now there is daylight being made and outright denials/surprise being floated.  

Did the IRGC do something in a box away from view of the mullahs?

Is this a play for containing the conflict?

Something fucky is going on.
View Quote

IMO Hamas succeeded in away they had not expected to.

Iran knows this is bad press despite muh-Muslim alliance.

Obama/Biden know it's bad news for them as they have supported Iran.

People know to shift the narrative and make things up that sell them being clueless when they are responsible.  Hence the State Department's statement today that literally said Iran was just as surprised as everyone else.

Depending on the blow back they may even "remove" certain commanders but honestly, putting blame on any one of their people would be stupid.  Just play dumb and know Obama/Biden will play dumb with you.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:04:25 PM EDT
[#3]
SPARTA!
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:04:35 PM EDT
[#4]
This thread is difficult enough to keep up with without people calling “durrrr page 87878787”

Go post whore somewhere else. I doubt very many people here are in the mood.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:04:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Aspida1776] [#5]
Now you can say it

I think all sides are figuring out that this time is different.
The muslims are emboldened by the financial backing.
I thinks that the Israelis are very pissed and with weak Joe and Salty Netanyahu, this may escalate beyond the usual tit for tat that we've seen for the last 30 years or so.

We shall see. Until then...
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:04:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Fo Rooster is in on 300

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:04:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By METT-T:

View Quote

Everything you wrote appears to me to line up with what I know to be factual, but still this one feels different. Can’t tell you what it is or why, but I feel it and so does most everybody posting in this thread. No army is built for Stalingrad, and that’s what Gaza is. Stalingrad v2.0 without the cold but with drones, it’s truly the stuff of nightmares. The IDF is not going to occupy Gaza, but it doesn’t have to. All it has to do is keep everyone in. I believe we are witnessing a siege. Walls on 3 sides, ocean on the other. No lights, no food, no water. A man made zombie apocalypse. No need to invade, all they have to do is control the perimeter of the Gaza Strip and it keeps their army free to fight on another front. If I’m right, the question becomes will this intentional human catastrophe gin up enough support in the Arab countries to come to the aid of the Palestinians for the purposes of Iran in time to save the lives of everyone inside the perimeter?

That land has seen the rise and fall of countless, nameless tribes and lots that we know of. All of them suffered some sort of snuffing out. We may be watching the latest one get snuffed out.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:05:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By DCV_117:
Listening to these live streams with intermittent explosions makes me wonder what Verdun or Somme would have been like.

You think the occasional bombing run or airplane flying over is disruptive? How about listening to shells explode constantly for months on end. Over 8,000 shells were fired PER HOUR in Verdun for 10 straight months!

War certainly has changed, but people haven't...
View Quote
There was a room in the WW1 museum where you can listen to recordings of the battle field the last time I was up there. It had to be truly maddening.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:05:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
The Israeli airstrike on Khan Yunis aftermath. Unusually deep hole.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1712244388229746762

View Quote

Looks like a missed opportunity for dropping another one.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:05:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Amped:
In on 300
View Quote

So close
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:05:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Skywarner:

Bulldoze it all into the sea to create an additional mile of waterfront property. Build resorts and skyscrapers. Profit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Skywarner:
Originally Posted By planemaker:

It occurs to me if Israel doesn't take control of Gaza, they'll have the same problem in perpetuity. Once the majority of Hamas have been cleared via bombardment, start from the end farthest away from Egypt and level then bulldoze block by block. Turn the whole area back into a productive zone for Israelis. No more Hamas, no more Gaza, one less attack vector.

Bulldoze it all into the sea to create an additional mile of waterfront property. Build resorts and skyscrapers. Profit.

May not be as hard as it looks… the majority of those buildings look like typical hadji builds, they just don’t know how to get the right concrete mix, wrong kind of  sand, the Israelis control the good cement yards, they only go up a few stories, no elevators, shitty electrical, crappy plumbing. I imagine the high rises are built by foreign contractors brought in and paid for by US or the EU
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:05:52 PM EDT
[#12]
I am a Jew. My grandparents immigrated here to escape the Nazis. I had a Bar Mitzvah, the whole deal. I am a Christian now, but ethnically Jewish. I take this very personally. If I get heated or angry, I apologize. I am pretty good at controlling my emotions, but I am very distraught about this
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:06:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: burkeva] [#13]
Originally Posted By CzechMate5:
This thread is difficult enough to keep up with without people calling “durrrr page 87878787”

View Quote

You heard karen, stop it!
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:06:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Link
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:06:51 PM EDT
[#15]
In on 300!
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:06:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:

IMO Hamas succeeded in away they had not expected to.

Iran knows this is bad press despite muh-Muslim alliance.

Obama/Biden know it's bad news for them as they have supported Iran.

People know to shift the narrative and make things up that sell them being clueless when they are responsible.  Hence the State Department's statement today that literally said Iran was just as surprised as everyone else.

Depending on the blow back they may even "remove" certain commanders but honestly, putting blame on any one of their people would be stupid.  Just play dumb and know Obama/Biden will play dumb with you.
View Quote

Concur
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:07:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:

I would normally take the opportunity to make fun of Binden for the way he was speaking, but i don't know what he's seen, and i can only imagine how i'd react on live national TV had i seen what i think he's saying he's seen.  This one time, i'll cut him a break.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:
Originally Posted By Chokey:

I would normally take the opportunity to make fun of Binden for the way he was speaking, but i don't know what he's seen, and i can only imagine how i'd react on live national TV had i seen what i think he's saying he's seen.  This one time, i'll cut him a break.

Fuck dementia Joe.  He should be up there angry as hell.   Leader of the free world and he seems lost as hell like normal.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:07:16 PM EDT
[#18]

Cathage didn't have theater ballistic missiles.
View Quote

No, but they snuck terrorist elephants over the alps.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:07:42 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Hey, you made it to page 300!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:07:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
They've got to be somewhere, and I don't want them here.
View Quote

I think a nice gated community, just outside of Tehran.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:08:45 PM EDT
[#21]
What are the Hammies trying to accomplish?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:08:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:09:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By CouchCommando22:
I am a Jew. My grandparents immigrated here to escape the Nazis. I had a Bar Mitzvah, the whole deal. I am a Christian now, but ethnically Jewish. I take this very personally. If I get heated or angry, I apologize. I am pretty good at controlling my emotions, but I am very distraught about this
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:09:29 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote
Quite a few here are feeling the same emotions.

All range of emotions since the news broke.

Shalom.

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:09:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By RustedAce:

I dunno, Hannibal theater'd himself into Italy and killed as many people as a nuke.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:10:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By burkeva:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By burkeva:

It's Mizz Karen
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:10:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Automatic fire on the live feed.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:10:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
Something is wrong with the Iranian nexus reporting and statements from various gov't authorities.

Hamas copped to them being involved and providing support.

Early statements from Iran copped to it.

Now there is daylight being made and outright denials/surprise being floated.  

Did the IRGC do something in a box away from view of the mullahs?

Is this a play for containing the conflict?

Something fucky is going on.
View Quote
Preface: I will assume they are in fact involved

If Iran made a 180 and has now hung Hamas out to dry it is because there were likely VERY real threats made behind closed doors.  Essentially, 'if you dont step out of this we will fucking kill all of you [enter pictures of assets being ready to go].'  

It could also be that Iran did not know the extent of what Hamas would do and has had an 'Oh shit we done fucked up' moment and dont want the world using them as a new bombing range with how much their population hates their guts.

Could be quite a few things.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:11:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Sounds like machinegun fire in the distance on one of the live feeds a minute ago.

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:11:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By TheYellowThing:
Quite a few here are feeling the same emotions.

All range of emotions since the news broke.

Shalom.

View Quote

Shalom my brother
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:12:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#31]

View Quote

Might have found a tunnel .   Pictures of the tunnel system don't look like it has a lot of structural integrity especially during bombing .   A precast concrete arch top and precast side panels w/ little lateral support as I can't see an attachment point at top of panel to the arch top ,   would have to be a plate or cleat on the outside of the panel .   Must be a cottage industry in Gaza .   Kind of wonder if install was done during open cut sanitary sewer work versus a driven tunnel in soft ground .   Anybody know any details ?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:12:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:13:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:13:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Fo Rooster is awake!
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:14:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

But not accurate. The missile that sparked the Forrestal disaster didn't come off his aircraft. In fact, it very nearly killed him.

Not a McCain fan, but be fair.
View Quote

But, many mil leaders in that theater believe he sold them out. Many believe he got a lot of US mil killed.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:14:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By RayFromJersey:
Fo Rooster is awake!
View Quote

link
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:15:33 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:15:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:15:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:15:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Fo Rooster is awake!
View Quote
Where is a link? Please.

Plus, I want to hear the super-loud drone that you all have been talking about.

Thanks.

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:16:25 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

I'm trying to decide which is less helpful in an emergency: Arabs ragdolling your limp body in an attempt to "help," or a black woman screaming randomly and clapping her hands.

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Fo Rooster is awake!
View Quote

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:16:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:17:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By kill-9:

@Skywarner, what comes next?  I'm genuinely curious.
View Quote

Minimally, a regional war.

At worst, multi-theatre wars across the globe.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:17:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
View Quote
Nobody wants them lol
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:17:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By sabre_kc:

Everything you wrote appears to me to line up with what I know to be factual, but still this one feels different. Can’t tell you what it is or why, but I feel it and so does most everybody posting in this thread. No army is built for Stalingrad, and that’s what Gaza is. Stalingrad v2.0 without the cold but with drones, it’s truly the stuff of nightmares. The IDF is not going to occupy Gaza, but it doesn’t have to. All it has to do is keep everyone in. I believe we are witnessing a siege. Walls on 3 sides, ocean on the other. No lights, no food, no water. A man made zombie apocalypse. No need to invade, all they have to do is control the perimeter of the Gaza Strip and it keeps their army free to fight on another front. If I’m right, the question becomes will this intentional human catastrophe gin up enough support in the Arab countries to come to the aid of the Palestinians for the purposes of Iran in time to save the lives of everyone inside the perimeter?

That land has seen the rise and fall of countless, nameless tribes and lots that we know of. All of them suffered some sort of snuffing out. We may be watching the latest one get snuffed out.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sabre_kc:

3 Days without water
3 Weeks without food

Curious, let's suppose for argument's sake that IDF really sticks to their guns here and lays complete siege to gaza, no food or water. And, even after international outcry and seeing images of emaciated, starving jihadis in the rubble, they are successful at literally snuffing out hamas. (the leaders are elsewhere, of course, because they're cowards)  
What effect would that have on the world? With 2/3 major terrorist organizations basically gone, leaving hezbollah, what would the world look like after?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:17:34 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

We all are, brother.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:17:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
View Quote

Cant blame them for not wanting those shit bags in their country,  Most places arent as eager as the US to accept human garbage.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 9:18:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Nightstalker32:
Any updates on the overall fighting?  Is Hamas still hitting targets and hold ground or are they purely on the run and in hiding?
View Quote

All Israeli territory is reportedly under Israeli control.  That signified to many folks that ground operations would start in Gaza, but I believe it will be a little longer before that kicks off.  

The 24-48 hour timeline given a while back seemed a little rushed.
Page / 960
Israel currently under attack (Page 300 of 960)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top