Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 361 of 958)
Page / 958
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:12:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Are they lying to is or themselves?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:12:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By R0N:

Probably more than academic.  They know at the end of a empire's life all that is necessary is the right nudge to cause its collapses, and empires tend to collapse because their economies cannot support both its domestic spending and its overseas commit
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By R0N:
Originally Posted By Rifle_length:
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:

North Korean weapons, that lines up well with this being a Chinese/Iran backed operation.

China has no interest in this fight. If anything, I would say Russia instead of China, as Russia has been tight with Kim Jong-Un procuring arms shipments for their continuing war in Ukraine.
The Chinese interest in this fight is academic with a smidge of pot stirring. They are watching keenly and loving what they are seeing.

Probably more than academic.  They know at the end of a empire's life all that is necessary is the right nudge to cause its collapses, and empires tend to collapse because their economies cannot support both its domestic spending and its overseas commit
Spot on as usual Ron. I should have said more specifically they are watching the US response in the Israel situation, comparing that to the US response in regards to Ukraine and adjusting/adapting as necessary.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:12:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Israel has no choice now but to make an example out of Gaza. Any sign of weakness or backing down will only lead to more attacks. This is the fight that will determine the destiny of their grandchildren.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:13:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By millfire517:
Still some good people left here
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By millfire517:
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8ROyg3XYAAyJ2C?format=jpg&name=small
Still some good people left here
You can't hear them. The good are quiet and numerous. They live in silence.

Until they don't.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:14:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
Amnesty International states

"We have verified that the Israeli military units striking Gaza are equipped with white phosphorus artillery shells"

"We are investigating what appears to be Israel's use of white phosphorus in Gaza, including a raid near a hotel in the city"

"The Israeli authorities must immediately restore electricity supplies in Gaza and lift the illegal siege on the Strip for 16 years"

"Collective punishment of civilians in Gaza is inhumane and amounts to a war crime"
View Quote

They can eat a dick too
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:15:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Scar811:

View All Quotes

Yes
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:15:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By The_Like_Button:
Israel has no choice now but to make an example out of Gaza. Any sign of weakness or backing down will only lead to more attacks. This is the fight that will determine the destiny of their grandchildren.
View Quote

From what I'm hearing, I don't think they have a plan. I hope they come up with one soon...
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:15:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:16:04 AM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Get both
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:16:05 AM EDT
[#10]
I would not put it past Hamas to try a dirty bomb in the near future. I am surprised they haven’t done it already.

You can make them with common goods. They aren’t tactically effective but the psychological effects would be huge.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:16:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Seems there were Russians on the ground with the terrorists

Clearly hear Russian giving orders
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:16:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
reported ~1 hr ago
View Quote

That will take about 10 seconds to turn into a riot.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:18:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: texashomeserver] [#14]
First flight of 49 Argentines evacuees -

Brazilians -

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:19:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
Amnesty International states

"We have verified that the Israeli military units striking Gaza are equipped with white phosphorus artillery shells"

"We are investigating what appears to be Israel's use of white phosphorus in Gaza, including a raid near a hotel in the city"

"The Israeli authorities must immediately restore electricity supplies in Gaza and lift the illegal siege on the Strip for 16 years"

"Collective punishment of civilians in Gaza is inhumane and amounts to a war crime"
View Quote
Fuck Amnesty International
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:19:13 AM EDT
[#16]
lol
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:19:14 AM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

Both... they are happy to control opinion when they want to. The self lie is them believing they are doing the right thing. They think they know who is evil and who isn't.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:19:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By AlamTX:
You can't hear them. The good are quiet and numerous. They live in silence.

Until they don't.
View Quote

Amen to that

If good is destined to conquer evil, then we already know how this story ends.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:20:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:20:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Voland:

From what I'm hearing, I don't think they have a plan. I hope they come up with one soon...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Voland:
Originally Posted By The_Like_Button:

Zero chance the IDF doesn't have an off-the-shelf plan for reoccupying Gaza.

They didn't just start figuring out what targets to hit in the air campaign the morning after the attacks.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:20:49 AM EDT
[#21]
ABC has a Palestinian journalist cock sucker on there right now.  These people are completely delusional. He says the news is lying and no got raped, etc.  GTFO.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:21:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:22:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Atropian_Defector:

@uxb were you there? I helped mobilize the camp for it.
View Quote

I've never been anywhere, I've never done anything.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:22:49 AM EDT
[#24]
lol
View Quote

Hey, why not?  If Fetterman (or whoever is pretending to be Fetterman, right now) can advertise for Carhartt, I have no problem with this.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:23:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By HighLighter:
I predict a nothing burger. Just like Rumsfeld’s “shock and awe” just a big let down. Israel will stop short of solving the problem like they always do.
View Quote

Yeah, I’m not sure about that, they just endured the worst massacre of their history. Sure they’ve had losses before but the cruelty and savagery of this one isn’t even over with the hostages still in danger.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:23:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Drsalee:

I don’t get it.  I thought the Jews controlled the media.
View Quote

We all BLM sympathizers now.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:23:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By craig19:
ABC has a Palestinian journalist cock sucker on there right now.  These people are completely delusional. He says the news is lying and no got raped, etc.  GTFO.
View Quote
All part of the playbook. It's also why few hostages will survive.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:23:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Iraq protest -

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:24:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Anyone want to speculate what's taking Israel so long to go into Gaza? You would think living next to a neighbor you're 24/7 at war with, you would have plans for a full-scale ground operation ready to go at a moments notice.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:25:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Israeli army spokesman said they are having all the Israeli troops drive through Re'im kibbutz(where the supernova festival massacre was) on the way towards gaza to see first hand the massacre. Says they are going to make hamas pay dearly.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:25:34 AM EDT
[#31]
View Quote
That is hard to imagine.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:26:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:

If you have the time add in some calls and written stamped letters. Those staffers report volume to the reps they work for. "Congressman Bob we got 10,000 calls or emails or letters today about ___X___" when they get overwhelmed that's when there's more of a chance of getting reps attention
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:
Originally Posted By dogsplat:

Emailed congressman yesteryday.

Subject- immigration

Title- Palestinian refugees

Comment- zero. Zilch. Nada.

I would email my senators but . You know ..

If you have the time add in some calls and written stamped letters. Those staffers report volume to the reps they work for. "Congressman Bob we got 10,000 calls or emails or letters today about ___X___" when they get overwhelmed that's when there's more of a chance of getting reps attention
I'd cc AIPAC.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:27:35 AM EDT
[#33]
lol
View Quote

I wonder if he still supports banning "assault weapons" after what just happened....
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:27:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By cXpSRi3x:
Anyone want to speculate what's taking Israel so long to go into Gaza? You would think living next to a neighbor you're 24/7 at war with, you would have plans for a full-scale ground operation ready to go at a moments notice.
View Quote

Tell me you’ve never been in combat without actually telling me you’ve never been in combat.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:27:57 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Japan?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:27:58 AM EDT
[#36]
lol
View Quote

Originally Posted By craig19:

Hey, why not?  If Fetterman (or whoever is pretending to be Fetterman, right now) can advertise for Carhartt, I have no problem with this.
View Quote

LOL my ass. He volunteered with the IDF before he became a congressman.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:28:50 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

No hurry. Not like they are going anywhere. Let them enjoy waiting for their destruction.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:29:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: texashomeserver] [#38]
Missile strike in Ruhovot

Tel Aviv strike -

https://twitter.com/i/status/1712838187679191159
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Birddog1911:

LOL my ass. He volunteered with the IDF before he became a congressman.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8U0ac-W0AAATfJ?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote
i was LOLing at the trolling of talib.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:30:34 AM EDT
[#40]

I don't get it.  I thought the Jews controlled the media.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CouchCommando22:

Yup. There is an outcry when Israel defends itself. They just gloss over the fact that less than a week ago 1300 were killed in the most brutal ways possible. It is pathetic how anti-Semitic the world is. Our media is just as bad

I don't get it.  I thought the Jews controlled the media.
Look no further than the voting pattern and political ideology of the Jewish population in New York.

Liberalism is a cancer.

That comment was for the site because I know you already know that.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:30:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Why in the blue fuck is planned parenthood in Gaza?

Oh wait. I forgot about the liberal white bitches in suburbia.

This is where we don't comment further since we like it here and don't want to get banned.
View Quote
Probably helping them breed faster.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:30:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:30:55 AM EDT
[#43]

Of the West (as a whole), yes. Of the region that supplies the oil that keeps their economy going? Not so much.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:

North Korean weapons, that lines up well with this being a Chinese/Iran backed operation.

China has no interest in this fight. If anything, I would say Russia instead of China, as Russia has been tight with Kim Jong-Un procuring arms shipments for their continuing war in Ukraine.

Disagree. China has a very real interest in disruption, division and distraction in the west.

Of the West (as a whole), yes. Of the region that supplies the oil that keeps their economy going? Not so much.
Saudi Arabia is just behind Russia as China's top oil supplier.  Iraq (now dominated by Iran, thanks to Operation Iraqi Freedom) is at #3.  UAE, Oman, Kuwait are in the high single digit percents.

This spring the Chinese hosted a shotgun wedding with Iran and Saudi Arabia reestablishing diplomatic ties, topped this summer by announcement of a "joint naval force" between them.  I never believed that would last more than about ten minutes, but China apparently thought they could achieve some regional stability.  However a couple months later Israel and the Saudis were approaching a normalization of relations agreement that suggested an imminent alliance against Iran, which was also occurring while Chinese economic power was waning and their oil imports were shifting gradually from SA to Russia.  The Saudis were feeling pretty naked since Iranian nukes are either almost done or exist in small numbers and they were no longer under the US conventional and nuclear umbrella due to their relations with the Biden administration.  Russia was embarrassing itself in Ukraine, the Chinese can't project force for shit and have divided interests, so the Israelis with their SSBN's and F-35's were plan B.  

The Hamas attack disrupted the formation of an Israeli/Saudi alliance that was forming against Iran.  The Chinese may have taken Iran's side after feeling betrayed by SA and Israel clearly approaching alliance against Iran, against Chinese wishes for stability.  The Chinese might think that distracting Israel now in Palestine delays an Israeli/SA vs Iran war that would disrupt oil production.  Distract Israel long enough and the Iranian nuclear program matures to the point that they have a robust nuclear deterrent that can't be taken out by an Israeli/SA preemptive strike. True the risk of a limited Israel vs Iran war has skyrocketed, but neither of them produce much oil for China, while the risk of an Israeli/SA alliance war vs Iran, which would spread to oil fields producing ~40% of China's oil supply, has fallen.  

Perhaps the Chinese prefer that their oil supply lie threatened by a regional MAD cold war rather than destroyed by a hot conventional war.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:31:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Logcutter:

Tell me you’ve never been in combat without actually telling me you’ve never been in combat.

View Quote

You trying to make me cry? It's working.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:31:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

That would cause Tehran to get flashed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Originally Posted By FMJ0311:
Pure speculation.  Iran smuggled a crude nuke into Gaza.  They plan to draw as many IDF in as possible and detonate.

That would cause Tehran to get flashed.

They should have been flashed in 1979!
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:31:33 AM EDT
[#46]
It's akin to pointing a gun at a threat to your life and having the mercy to give them time to run.

I'm humbled by their kindness.

Long live Israel.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By YAT_YAS:
Fo Time soon?

It's akin to pointing a gun at a threat to your life and having the mercy to give them time to run.

I'm humbled by their kindness.

Long live Israel.

They’re getting their three steps towards the door and it appears that Israel is angry enough this time that they better take them.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:31:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes
New York Times: "Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Hezbollah, held an hourslong online meeting in March with an elite group of strategists from all the Iran-backed militias and told them to get ready for a war with Israel with a scope and reach — including a ground invasion — that would mark a new era, according to two participants from Iran and Syria" https://nytimes.com/2023/10/13/world/middleeast/hamas-iran-israel-attack.html?smid=nytcore-android-share
New York Times: "Training had been taking place in Lebanon and Syria, and a secret joint command center had been set up in Beirut, according to the Iranians and the Syrian familiar with the operation. Hezbollah’s top commandos, experienced in urban guerrilla warfare, trained Hamas members in Syria and Lebanon, according to two Iranians. Paragliders trained in Lebanon, they said, while in Syria, the Hamas members were trained to raid Israeli communities and take civilians hostage."
"In September, Israeli intelligence officials told The New York Times that they had intelligence suggesting Mr. Khamenei, Iran’s supreme leader, had ordered a wide campaign against Israel including targeting its citizens abroad, conducting sabotage inside its borders, and smuggling sophisticated weapons to the Palestinians to ignite a civil war in the West Bank."
New York Times: "In various meetings of Iran’s proxy militias, several attendees said, the emphasis from leaders was that it was time to take advantage of Israel’s seething internal divisions over the judicial overhaul pushed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s far-right coalition. In the meeting Mr. Nasrallah held in March, he told militants to prepare for a war on a scale that would mark a turning point in the decades-long Arab-Israeli conflict (though it is unclear whether he had last week’s attack in mind)."
Click To View Spoiler

A ground war with Iran seems inevitable now.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:32:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Logcutter:

Tell me you've never been in combat without actually telling me you've never been in combat.

View Quote
No kidding.   It's not that easy, especially with what they are facing.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:32:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PetroAggie07] [#49]
View Quote

I wonder if they are seeing so much response (in the form of movements, organization, positioning, etc) to the anticipation of the invasion that they are happy with bombing and surveilling until they have as much information as possible.

Almost like using motion in football to help identify the defense.

Also, I'd assume it takes a while to get a big number of people organized...
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:32:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: omar] [#50]
This commentary provides an excellent facts-based review of the centuries old history of Israel, as well as ethnic cleansing performed after 1948 against jews and christians, as well as other non-muslim minorities present in Arab and muslim countries.

Free Palestine? No thanks! (The Israeli perspective you’ve probably never heard.)
Page / 958
Israel currently under attack (Page 361 of 958)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top