Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:25:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it the weapons or the gas or both?
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:27:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
-----Or what..?   this just may cause Putin to laugh himself to death......
View Quote

Or else?!?!?!

I'll tell you or else....or else that pedophile cocksucking kid toucher will send more bilions to the cheers of absolute fucking moron Americans.

Hows that for "or else"?
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:27:59 PM EDT
[#3]
The hell is a scholz?
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:28:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Takes alot of muscle to do that...
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:32:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Pulp Fiction - "Shit Negro, That's All You Had to Say"
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Germany sides with Russia in the last days.......Germany will cave sooner or later
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:33:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Geopolitical pussification for all to see.

I’m fucking embarrassed to be of German decent.
View Quote

Yeah. Glad I'm Austrian - Slovenian instead!
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:37:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The hell is a scholz?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:41:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Does he think sounding tough over the phone will get Russia to turn the gas back on before winter?

Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:42:27 PM EDT
[#10]
NUKE GERMANY!!

Attachment Attached File

Das heat mine fraulein!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:42:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I can't believe nobody thought of that before.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:45:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why, so they can cut a deal to split up Poland again?
View Quote

Poland and France can split roast Germany
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:46:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:47:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Did Schotz just get the internet turned on or what?
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:48:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If Putin could get out, I think he would, but he's stuck now.

I don't think Ukraine will back off until they retake Crimea and the Donetsk region.  Putin can't lose the Donetsk region with its wealth of industrial capacity he took (although granted most is destroyed) and he doesn't want to lose Crimea for its Black Sea Naval Port (even though the Russian Navy is a joke).

Putin is in a real hard position now of his own making.  If he has any brains at all he will try and make Scholz look like some great peace maker and use him to broker a peace deal with Ukraine this Winter.  Whatever Russia holds going into November is the most they're ever going to hold in this conflict.  After this winter it is all going to be cataclysmically down hill for the Russians.  The Russians should sue for peace, ask for the DPR to be recognized as independent and to hold Crimea in exchange for all other territory being given back to Ukraine with a pledge of non-military aggression from Russia.  I think that would still be a hard sell at this point, but if Putin could get Scholz to lean on Ukraine to accept it the Russians could get out of this conflict without being completely humiliated at least domestically.  Putin could say "I destroyed the NAZI Azov Battalion so I de-NAZI'ed Ukraine" and he could say "I got recognized independence for our Russian brothers in DPR."   Sure, even in Russia some would point out that he didn't topple the Ukraine government and that Ukraine now is more likely to join NATO than ever, but he could perhaps use Scholz and others like Macron to try and block Ukraine from joining NATO behind the scenes.  

As far as military actions go though, right now is literally as good as it gets for Russia.  If this conflict goes into the Spring of 2023, things will get really bad for Russia and if it goes into 2024 things we get cataclysmic for the Russians. So, this will show if Putin is hard headed or able to adapt to the changing reality.  If Putin just keeps pushing forward with his original goals unchanged he'll fail.

View Quote
Ukraine would never agree to that.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:58:27 PM EDT
[#16]
I’m warning you. Two days later, I’m warning you again. Reminds me of the bully who draws a line on the ground and says, step over that line I dare ya. Then the other kid steps over the line and the bully draws another line and says ok, step over that line.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:59:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Putin could get out, I think he would, but he's stuck now.

I don't think Ukraine will back off until they retake Crimea and the Donetsk region.  Putin can't lose the Donetsk region with its wealth of industrial capacity he took (although granted most is destroyed) and he doesn't want to lose Crimea for its Black Sea Naval Port (even though the Russian Navy is a joke).

Putin is in a real hard position now of his own making.  If he has any brains at all he will try and make Scholz look like some great peace maker and use him to broker a peace deal with Ukraine this Winter.  Whatever Russia holds going into November is the most they're ever going to hold in this conflict.  After this winter it is all going to be cataclysmically down hill for the Russians.  The Russians should sue for peace, ask for the DPR to be recognized as independent and to hold Crimea in exchange for all other territory being given back to Ukraine with a pledge of non-military aggression from Russia.  I think that would still be a hard sell at this point, but if Putin could get Scholz to lean on Ukraine to accept it the Russians could get out of this conflict without being completely humiliated at least domestically.  Putin could say "I destroyed the NAZI Azov Battalion so I de-NAZI'ed Ukraine" and he could say "I got recognized independence for our Russian brothers in DPR."   Sure, even in Russia some would point out that he didn't topple the Ukraine government and that Ukraine now is more likely to join NATO than ever, but he could perhaps use Scholz and others like Macron to try and block Ukraine from joining NATO behind the scenes.  

As far as military actions go though, right now is literally as good as it gets for Russia.  If this conflict goes into the Spring of 2023, things will get really bad for Russia and if it goes into 2024 things we get cataclysmic for the Russians. So, this will show if Putin is hard headed or able to adapt to the changing reality.  If Putin just keeps pushing forward with his original goals unchanged he'll fail.

Ukraine should dream a little bigger.

Link Posted: 9/13/2022 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

They fought two world wars, giving their all, are mostly rightfully demonized for starting the second in Europe, yet can still be excused to an extent when you realize Hitler rose on the back of the bitterness of defeat the Germans were feeling and effectively being blamed for starting the first world war through the reparations heaped upon them by the French and British, even though it was Princip and his merry Black Hand that ignited it by shooting the Austro-Hungarian Archduke and his wife.    

You want Germany to step up and become militant again?  Fine, don’t be surprised if another war breaks out in Europe.  Putin fucked a whole lot of things up by launching this invasion, and encouraging the Germans to rearm is one of the biggest of his mistakes.  As someone who unashamedly has German ancestry though, strike up Der Königgrätzer, I’ll wear some flecktarn to celebrate.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 3:02:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If Germany had a strong leader, they could send their armies east, liberate Ukraine, and secure critical energy supplies For Europe by cutting off the Russians from the oil fields of the Caucasus.

View Quote

The German people could use more land / living space also.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 3:08:06 PM EDT
[#20]
They should sign a nonaggression pact
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 3:25:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Or what? They couldn't beat them back when they had one of the best armies on the planet. The Krauts won't do shit now.
View Quote

They couldn’t beat them back, after the war had turned against them, but when it began between Germany and its allies and the USSR, it was the Red Army that was pushed to the absolute brink holding the Germans back.  They invaded, and nearly took Moscow.  The difference between then and now, is that Soviets were, well, Soviets, with a larger population, more resources, and therefore more men and materiel to hurl at the Germans than they do now, and they had the British Empire and in due time the US on their side.  Russia is reduced in geographic size and population, nearly all of Europe and The US and Canada oppose them.  I’m sure Putin hopes his allies like China and Iran will do more to help him, but if China does something too drastic, like invading Taiwan, then the third world war will have truly begun.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 3:27:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

To be fair, Germany lost eleven metric fucktons of men last century, so....
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 3:31:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
In phone call.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/562719/5ADB7139-5314-4111-903D-D756028ADA15_png-2524784.JPG

So, tough talk? Would’ve a strongly worded letter work better?
View Quote

or what? lol
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 3:32:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 3:33:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Mobilize the space panzers!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 3:35:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Peace for our time.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 3:35:32 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm sure he will get right to that.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 3:40:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Neither would I if I were Ukrainian.  Crimea and Donbas, anything the Russians tried to take or successfully took from 2014 onwards, is returned, end of story.  Eto nasha zemlya, ne vasha.  Russians want to use tactical nukes over it to try and hold onto what they have?  Fine, humanity as we know it had a nice run.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 3:41:26 PM EDT
[#29]
zwei Wochen
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 3:50:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 3:53:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
zwei Wochen
View Quote

I don’t think you can use zwei, which has only the meaning of two, as too.  Even in English the number and adverb are spelled two and too for a reason.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 3:55:32 PM EDT
[#32]
And Vlad says, "Or what motherfucker?"
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 4:00:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Putin may be looking for an off-ramp.  He certainly can't request negotiations himself without looking weak.  Would he reach out to one of his pals in Germany or France to put pressure on both parties to broker a deal?  We know that Germany's top priority is to return to the status quo before winter; otherwise, they will have to answer a lot of touch questions about their energy policy.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 4:31:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 4:39:19 PM EDT
[#35]

EU are the cops...Putin is Simon   lol
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 4:46:04 PM EDT
[#36]
German:  "Withdraw now or we'll freeze to death this winter."
Putin:  "Freeze."

Some leverage, huh?
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 4:46:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Correct me if I’m wrong please

But I seem to remember It was Germany who recognised Croatia as a separate state ( their allies in WW2 ) that forced the rest of NATO countries to recognised them too cause ing the wars

Link Posted: 9/13/2022 4:47:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Germany doesn’t have the energy supplies to wage war, shut up and sit down, you screwed yourself with insane policies.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 4:58:17 PM EDT
[#39]
They can swing thru UA for some live fire training, on their way to retake Ploesti.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 5:02:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Scholz: Raus!

Line 2: guy making howling wind noises, laughter, click.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 5:16:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Scholz: Raus!

Line 2: guy making howling wind noises, laughter, click.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGkh1W5cbH4
View Quote

Considering Putin is fluent in German, I can imagine him saying something like “guten tag, herr Scholz” in a mocking tone, and then hanging up the phone/ending communication.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 5:18:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
In phone call.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/562719/5ADB7139-5314-4111-903D-D756028ADA15_png-2524784.JPG

So, tough talk? Would’ve a strongly worded letter work better?
View Quote

Maybe we will have peace in our time.
Link Posted: 9/13/2022 6:34:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

The actions of others do not shame me. My German attributes have served me well.

And it's "descent."

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top