Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2024 4:51:52 PM EDT
ActBlue is the lever and funnel.

80 year old is listed as having made 31,000 contributions, with a total of a quarter million in $.

BTW,  this is not an isolated incident. O'Keefe has shown this happening in multiple canvassing videos. I'd wager this is how Soros and his ilk have been funneling in their monies to the Democrat election coffers for a while. If fleshed out, I'd wager a good portion is US tax dollars.

"Nothing to see here folks!" meme.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:55:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Same shit stains the tranny trump assassin donated to.

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I want him to ask for a refund please....
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:14:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Reports like this are why O'Keefe and ulian Assange have been targeted by the system, it's real news and not fake news, can't have that!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:38:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Reports like this are why O'Keefe and ulian Assange have been targeted by the system, it's real news and not fake news, can't have that!!
View Quote

Amen.

The fuckers are openly funneling outside cash through ActBlue donor accounts. O'Keefe has videod this several times. He'll get a list of listed donors, show up at the very modest home of some blue hair who'd sent them a $60 donation (once) and the donor will be shown were ActBlue recorded several thousand donations.  It is blatant fraud and money laundering.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 8:40:21 PM EDT
[#5]
nothing will happen.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:06:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:14:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Probably happening at winred too.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:17:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, right.  So that makes it right?

13ers.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:17:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Why aren’t the republicans investigating it?

lol
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:18:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

13ers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

13ers.

I’m pretty sure he meant all politicians are selling out America
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:30:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

If it were, at even the inth level on the R side, we'd see wall to wall reports on every MSM court.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:03:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Indeed.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:07:38 PM EDT
[#13]
you would think that something like this would get the attention of some red state AGs. if NYS can go after trump for some made up business records charge, surely there is some kind of fraud here
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:14:57 PM EDT
[#14]
TFL
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:29:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Waiting to hear the guys at BRCC claim this is what happened to them
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:31:29 PM EDT
[#16]
And nothing will be done. Our country is broken.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:35:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

13ers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

13ers.

Dinesh D’Souza was federally prosecuted and served eight months for a $20K “straw” contribution. These people are laundering millions in the open.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
you would think that something like this would get the attention of some red state AGs. if NYS can go after trump for some made up business records charge, surely there is some kind of fraud here
View Quote
Maybe that AG in Missouri?
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 10:47:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Glenn beck talked about all of this stuff 15 years ago. How soros, the unions afl/cio, acorn et al funneled money to dem coffers.

Eta:  GB is a goof and his own worst enemy, but GB was right about all of the aforementioned facts.

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:00:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Glenn beck talked about all of this stuff 15 years ago. How soros, the unions afl/cio, acorn et al funneled money to dem coffers.
View Quote

I remember. Obama campaign turned off credit card verification on the fund raising system. The assumption was a lot of gift cards bought by one rich guy and used by some money laundering shop to make it look like small contributions.

Never investigated by FEC
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:06:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I remember. Obama campaign turned off credit card verification on the fund raising system. The assumption was a lot of gift cards bought by one rich guy and used by some money laundering shop to make it look like small contributions.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:59:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
nothing will happen.
View Quote
Because the right doesnt burn anything down.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:11:36 AM EDT
[#23]
I wonder how this would play out if we had an actual media....
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:12:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup, iirc there was even videos of Palestinians overseas donating on the website.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:17:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Why aren’t the republicans investigating it?

lol
View Quote

the career politicians are ALL doing it so nobody get investigated.  The left is just more flagrant about it.

Even if some of the younger, newer, and maybe less corrupt politicians want to investigate, the old heads at the top will not allow it

Every so often one will step out of line and cross the old guard enough that the hammer is brought down on them, like this democrat in NJ currently. But that is few and far between
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 11:23:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

and be cut off by the RNC and have all hopes of reelection lost?  Nope, not gonna happen.

The ties between the ruling class are stronger than the party line ties.  Especially when it comes to defending an outsider like Trump.

Congress has a taxpayer funded slush fund to pay off accusers that name politicians in lawsuits.  And the entire thing has sealed records, so we can never know who got paid off and why.

The reason Trump is constantly under attack, but we have NOT seen the Epstein guest list, nor will we ever.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#27]
BREAKING: Donors Across the U.S. Deny Massive ActBlue Donations Amid Attorney General Investigations
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 7:00:18 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm sure the FBI will be all over this tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 7:00:48 PM EDT
[#29]
The problem is most of the "victims" seem pleased to know the laundering was being done. Some even say they're happy the money got to where it went even if it wasn't from them. That they don't want an investigation.

Leftists believe in the ends justifying the means.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 7:07:05 PM EDT
[#30]
I hope a shitload of felonies come out of this.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 7:14:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm sure the FBI will be all over this tomorrow.
View Quote

Yeah, they'll be all over it like a vacuum.  That's all the do at this level, collect evidence to suppress it.  

Link Posted: 8/20/2024 7:20:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Eta:  GB is a goof and his own worst enemy, but GB was right about all of the aforementioned facts.

View Quote

He indeed did.  Under the first term of Obama Beck did a great job of laying this all out.

Then he decided to make money off the RNC machine because...I guess why not.  Who knows if they paid for that or not.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 7:23:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Doubtful
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 7:27:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Why aren't the Republicans doing the same? The fight is on, playing by rules has gotten the reds their asses kicked.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 7:36:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Soros is small potatoes, they probably have a couple billion in laundered kick backs from Ukraine sitting in off shore accounts waiting to be funneled into their coffers.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 9:19:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Where did the Sam Bankman Fried money dissappear to?   Funnel back Ukraine money, Iranian money, Chinese CCCP money????
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 9:27:58 PM EDT
[#37]
You would think the FBI could figure this out.

Link Posted: 8/20/2024 9:31:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Where did the Sam Bankman Fried money dissappear to?   Funnel back Ukraine money, Iranian money, Chinese CCCP money????
View Quote

That’s a great question, I forgot about all the weirdo crypto scam dudes donation money.

I’m sure that could never be given back
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 9:38:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not only fraud, but a RICO conspiracy to subvert election law.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 10:23:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 10:27:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
They removed the restriction that would have prevented foreign issued CC donations, so millions in donations were raked in from foreign influences.      Nothing wrong with that, right?

And he also had a misuse of campaign funds for which he was allowed to quietly pay a fine.

But Trump gets charged criminally, indicted, and tried in a kangaroo court.
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 10:54:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top