[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want to see him and fetterman have a conversation
View Quote

Josh Blue gets out-palsied [PL]

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 1:20:34 PM EDT
[#3]
It's just not funny anymore.  It's such a god damn shame where we are as a nation.  This guy actually PERFECTLY represents the USA.  Retarded, corrupt and in denial.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 3:28:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He finally said “I’ll take a question” and his handlers didn’t want him freestyling off-script…

But what really bothered me about this clip is this: look at his eyes! They’re all black like something out of the X-Files, or like he just had an adderall, cocaine and coffee enema
View Quote

Yup. Those eyes are black and dead inside, like a shark.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 3:48:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

BIDEN/FETTERMAN 2024
It’s a no-brainer!
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 3:53:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

BIDEN/FETTERMAN 2024
It’s a no-brainer!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 4:09:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Look at that dumb bitch acting impressed and smiling.

It’s all fucking pantomime
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 4:10:53 PM EDT
[#8]
He gives potatoes a bad name
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 4:13:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
calling it now: 52 states, 400 million votes.
View Quote

Only 400 million?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 4:13:48 PM EDT
[#10]
unfortunately his brain hasn't malfunctioned enough for his despicable soul to depart his body and make the world a better place
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 4:18:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
"But there's a reason. There's a reason. There's a reason for this, there's a reason education sucks, and it's the same reason that it will never, ever, ever be fixed. It's never gonna get any better. Don't look for it. Be happy with what you got. Because the owners of this country don't want that. I'm talking about the real owners now, the real owners, the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They've long since bought and paid for the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying, lobbying, to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I'll tell you what they don't want: They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They're not interested in that. That doesn't help them. Thats against their interests. Thats right. They don't want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table to figure out how badly they're getting fucked by a system that threw them overboard 30 fucking years ago. They don't want that. You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they're coming for your Social Security money. They want your retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They'll get it. They'll get it all from you, sooner or later, 'cause they own this fucking place. It's a big club, and you ain't in it. You and I are not in the big club. And by the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head in their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table is tilted folks. The game is rigged, and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good honest hard-working people -- white collar, blue collar, it doesn't matter what color shirt you have on -- good honest hard-working people continue -- these are people of modest means -- continue to elect these rich cocksuckers who don't give a fuck about them. They don't give a fuck about you. They don't give a fuck about you. They don't care about you at all -- at all -- at all. And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. That's what the owners count on; the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that's being jammed up their assholes everyday. Because the owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it."

George Carlin

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because they don't care.
"But there's a reason. There's a reason. There's a reason for this, there's a reason education sucks, and it's the same reason that it will never, ever, ever be fixed. It's never gonna get any better. Don't look for it. Be happy with what you got. Because the owners of this country don't want that. I'm talking about the real owners now, the real owners, the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They've long since bought and paid for the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying, lobbying, to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I'll tell you what they don't want: They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They're not interested in that. That doesn't help them. Thats against their interests. Thats right. They don't want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table to figure out how badly they're getting fucked by a system that threw them overboard 30 fucking years ago. They don't want that. You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they're coming for your Social Security money. They want your retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They'll get it. They'll get it all from you, sooner or later, 'cause they own this fucking place. It's a big club, and you ain't in it. You and I are not in the big club. And by the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head in their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table is tilted folks. The game is rigged, and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good honest hard-working people -- white collar, blue collar, it doesn't matter what color shirt you have on -- good honest hard-working people continue -- these are people of modest means -- continue to elect these rich cocksuckers who don't give a fuck about them. They don't give a fuck about you. They don't give a fuck about you. They don't care about you at all -- at all -- at all. And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. That's what the owners count on; the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that's being jammed up their assholes everyday. Because the owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it."

George Carlin

I just wanted to repost this, because it is the fucking truth.
We are and always will be fucked. They keep us this way, they know what they're doing, hell most of us know what they're doing, but our lives are just comfortable enough for us to let it go and keep going to work, hoping that one day we will get a piece of that pie, too. I'm just as guilty as all of you. It sucks, but what can you do? Nothing. Honestly, the best thing we can do is stop having kids. Don't subject them to the passive slavery they've thrust upon us. The only way to win this game is not to play it. We can't win it, but we can ensure that our children don't get forced into it, by not having them.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 4:22:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

George Carlin

View Quote

He was way ahead of his time, and 100% correct.  Miss him.  Can you imagine him today, it would be beyond epic.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 4:23:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Much better than Orange Man.

I must say, the people who voted for him (or didn't vote for Trump) have to be some of the most intelligent people who have ever existed.  I am quite embarrassed to admit that I did not vote for Joe Biden in 2020.  He's obviously going to bring more to the table for American and for future generations.  Heck, he's even helped to reduce living density problems over in Ukraine, and in the U.S.  Literally, Joe has been helping to reduce overpopulation around the globe.  And, he's helping to reduce over consumption by human beings.  Joe IS saving the planet by reducing the number of people on the planet, and by reducing the amount of disposable income the remaining people have available.  I voted for Trump.  I literally voted to help destroy the planet by voting for policies that helped people and gave them disposable income. I feel so bad.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 4:24:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This is frightening.

This man is not well.
View Quote

Just think, people on this forum voted for him
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 4:27:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Sharp as a tack that one.

Fuck be upon every asshole that voted for that brain dead pedo.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 4:37:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

More coherent
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 4:51:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What the fuck is he even talking about.
View Quote

You need to run it through the WEF UNiversal translating device to "get it".
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
And why aren’t the Republicans screaming article 25 to the top of their lungs like the Dems were doing to Trump??
View Quote

Because he’s not Trump?
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 4:54:30 PM EDT
[#19]
He’s going to win
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 4:55:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sounds legit.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 4:57:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

BIDEN/FETTERMAN 2024
It’s a no-brainer!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BIDEN/FETTERMAN 2024
It’s a no-brainer!

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 5:24:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He’s going to win
View Quote

We get what we fucking deserve.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Poor old dude should be sitting under an umbrella in the backyard of his beach house, looking at the pictures in a magazine, and enjoying what little life he has left.

I remember when the progression of geriatric leaders of the USSR were derided and mocked.

Not so amusing now that we're in the same boat.
View Quote

He should be in a prison cell.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:02:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

He should be in a prison cell.
View Quote

Which, ironically, is where there want to put trump. Just how anybody with a modicum of sensibility would vote for this potato is beyond comprehension. But alas, TDS is a helluva psychosis.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:04:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Only 400 million?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only 400 million?

Correction.  He'll win all 57 states.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:08:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Age limits please.

No more geriatric retards.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:12:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The fucker is vacant. Gone. Absent. AWOL.

This is why they will run him again. It's perfect. A hollow conduit for Obama to shove all his communist dream right up our asses.
View Quote

it's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. when it comes at you it doesn't seem to be livin'
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:17:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He’s going to win
View Quote
No, they'll steal it again.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:47:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This place is flooded with people that won’t, it is amazing.

View Quote

Its also the ones that fancy themselves as really smart or morally superior yet voting for "other" has near 0% chance of winning.
If the nominee is DeSantis or Trump neither guy can win without the support of the others supporters.

A Trump / Desantis ticket would really confuse the TDS gang.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:48:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Nobody fucks with a Biden.
View Quote

Just stairs , bicycles , gravity , words.......
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 9:44:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Surprised it was not censored with delay button.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 10:16:16 PM EDT
[#32]
If there was a BOGO, look who's #3, wouldn't that make some heads explode.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 11:07:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

and get the bum fights guy to incite a brawl!!! id pay lotsa $$ im not proud to say
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 9:01:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Geriatric make a wish®

This turnip wanted to be president for 40 some odd years so the liberals, the swamp, leftist and MSM made it so. Damn the consequences.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 9:18:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I might actually pay to witness that.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 9:23:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Biden Says His Approval Rating Is Low Because "All They've Heard Is Negative News For Three Years"

Biden Says His Approval Rating Is Low Because "All They've Heard Is Negative News For Three Years"

"I Know More Than The Vast Majority Of People"

BIDEN: "I Know More Than The Vast Majority Of People"

"My Son's Done Nothing Wrong. I Trust Him."

Joe Biden Defends Hunter's Corruption: "My Son's Done Nothing Wrong. I Trust Him."
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 9:26:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’d pay to se them try to bake a cake or sone other simple team task
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 9:27:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Geriatric make a wish®

This turnip wanted to be president for 40 some odd years so the liberals, the swamp, leftist and MSM made it so. Damn the consequences.
View Quote

Not to worry, Biden is so much better than Trump would'a been. He's upright, honest, knows the job (after all his mentor was one of our country's best presidents), he's totally engaged in his job 24/7, he very passionate when it comes to caring for the US citizen's most intimate interests, he has been an unfaltering defender of our rights, our border, and our treasury. Whatever their methodology was the dems did us a massive favor of ensconcing Joe Biden as POTUS. We should all give the dems our respect for knowing what we needed and providing it for us.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 9:29:35 AM EDT
[#39]
The lady has that " you're doing good" smile and nod that use with my three year old nephew when he built something out of lego.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 9:35:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

No you don't, cause you would just end up as screwed up as they are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No you don't, cause you would just end up as screwed up as they are.

Your comment reminds me of an older inlaw my brother had. The guy was married to his wife's oldest sister. Good guy, but the dude was tongue tied. My brother is not one to make fun of folks who have deficits they can't  help, but he told me: "I hate when he comsth ober to bizit...i ent up talkin like dat por two dayths." His good wife would smack the shit out of him.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 9:37:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
And why aren’t the Republicans screaming article 25 to the top of their lungs like the Dems were doing to Trump??
View Quote

Because they're the same. Uni party
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 9:57:50 AM EDT
[#42]
It’s NOT getting any better…
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 9:59:29 AM EDT
[#43]
2024-2028 is gonna be amazing!
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 10:07:21 AM EDT
[#44]
He'll do the same when pardoning hunter.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 10:58:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Age limits please.

No more geriatric retards.
View Quote

Would require an amendment to the Constitution.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 11:13:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2023 11:29:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Controlled opposition? is that the term we're using now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And why aren't the Republicans screaming article 25 to the top of their lungs like the Dems were doing to Trump??
you know why.

Controlled opposition? is that the term we're using now?

Link Posted: 5/7/2023 11:31:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2023 2:09:07 PM EDT
[#49]
"Just Brutal": New ABC/WaPo Poll Shows Biden With Lowest Approval Rating Of His Presidency
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 3:13:28 PM EDT
[#50]

And it just gets worse from here. As the economy tanks and his brain goes to jelly. Going to be an interesting two years.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top