BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 1:58:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
that looks nuts.

so is Halle Berry's character trying to kill him or help him?  figured she was going to try to kill him but guess not?
View Quote
More importantly, is Halle going to be naked at any point?
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 1:58:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I have 1 and 2 on blue-ray and itunes. I'll be seeing this in the theater.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 2:01:01 PM EDT
[#3]
It was just a fucking puppy.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 2:03:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Out-fucking-standing!
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 2:05:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Will watch.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 2:09:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It was just a fucking puppy.
View Quote
John was just going to kill the three punks. He hadn't fired a shot when Vigo sent the 12 man hit squad.  Vigo started this war.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 3:10:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How do you make John wick more bad ass? You give him K9s,.....
View Quote
If you have seen a Belgian Malinois in action then you know how true the above statement is.   Think of a  angry German Shepherd who has be lapping up Red Bull all day while listening to Rammstein at 11.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 3:15:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Real trailer is a ok.
Will watch, multiple times.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 3:15:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Are those two Surefire 60’s he’s got coupled together here?

Link Posted: 1/17/2019 3:39:22 PM EDT
[#10]
a fucking pencil
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 3:40:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
a fucking pencil
View Quote
Looks like he ups the pencil with a book in 3.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 3:47:22 PM EDT
[#12]
In.
Head shot!
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 3:50:43 PM EDT
[#13]
The day after my birthday...hell yeah!
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 3:54:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If you have seen a Belgian Malinois in action then you know how true the above statement is.   Think of a  angry German Shepherd who has be lapping up Red Bull all day while listening to Rammstein at 11.
View Quote
I would personally rather see a Wick movie where he goes up against dogs and wind up winning at great cost than winds up using dogs to win more easily.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 4:09:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The second one was a 3-gun masturbation marathon. I hope they revisit the thing called a plot in this one.
View Quote
I agree. It was so annoying. I imagined Taran just off screen laughing his ass off while counting his money.

I don’t like the trend of everything having to be crazier and crazier. I call it the fast and furious method. It’s infected everything even tv shows. I didn’t really like 2 and the ending made it seem like 3 was going to be non stop crazy.

I gave up on fast and furious but I will probably watch this one in theaters................. and then regret it
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 4:13:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Will watch.

Hoping that this is like the Indian Jones series.......

First one, awesome.

Second one, ok but nowhere near as good as number one.

Third one, awesome all over again.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 4:14:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I would personally rather see a Wick movie where he goes up against dogs and wind
View Quote
Only read this part and now want to watch John fight actual wind and some dogs
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 4:16:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
More importantly, is Halle going to be naked at any point?
View Quote
Most importantly, when do we see the video of Halle Berry doing 3gun?
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 4:19:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Looking forward to JW3. I liked the first 2.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 4:22:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 4:29:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
She died of cancer.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 5:26:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

John was just going to kill the three punks. He hadn't fired a shot when Vigo sent the 12 man hit squad.  Vigo started this war.
View Quote
He was even gonna leave Vigo alone after killing the kid but Vigo had to go after Defoe to get the last word.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 5:30:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/266317/88842D90-942B-4088-923F-C9FDF0E90FB0-811057.jpg
View Quote
Reloading is for democrats and dead men.. which is why my house AR has a 40-rounder.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 5:33:25 PM EDT
[#24]
I think they are Matrix movies. Like them both (or all 5) Will see this one.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 5:36:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 5:40:20 PM EDT
[#26]
More mindless, meaningless violence as opposed to mindless, constructive violence?
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 5:41:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Just saw the trailer. It's a pass for me. May catch it on Netflix or Prime but won't be going to the movies to see it.

I liked the 1st one. Had a decent enough story line and plot, 2 just got stupid and 3 doesn't look much better.

They probably should have left it at the first movie, just like The Matrix movie should have been one and done.

Halle Berry is some eye candy, old but still eye candy but she can't act..
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 5:45:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Only read this part and now want to watch John fight actual wind and some dogs
View Quote
LMAO...

Was supposed to be "wins".

My fat thumbs hack away at this cell phone and hit all kinds of button combos.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

He was even gonna leave Vigo alone after killing the kid but Vigo had to go after Defoe to get the last word.
View Quote
But that character accepted the contract and turned around to help free Wick when he was otherwise dead to rights caught/trapped.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 5:51:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The twin dog attack with the GSD leaping and dragging that guy down by the clavicle is a nice touch.
View Quote
I think those are Maligators.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 5:53:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
She died of cancer.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
She died of cancer.
Maybe Wick channels his inner Uncle Richard Jr. is in this one:

Cancer''s Gon'' Die Tonight
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 5:54:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Reloading is for democrats and dead men.. which is why my house AR has a 40-rounder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/266317/88842D90-942B-4088-923F-C9FDF0E90FB0-811057.jpg
Taran Butler makes 5 round extensions for that 40 rounder. It’s surprised me how far an extra 5 rounds go.

But seeing two Surefires coupled together makes me want to do it. That would be some heavy awesomeness.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 5:55:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 5:56:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Ok, so where is John Wick's dog in half these clips?

He's walking the sand dune alone and when he's with Halle Berry, it's just her two dogs.

The other thing is he's walking out of that vault with rifle. Charon is holding the door open for him, so at some point, he's at least partially back in.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 6:03:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don’t think I had heard of Malinois until now so I did some looking.

The Secret Service uses Malinois to guard the White House. Seems like a cool breed.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 6:08:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Those look like 9MM PCC magazines in that rifle picture. I bet an MPX or some other AR PCC race gun. TTI likes to put those in their videos too...
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 6:21:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Plenty of science has shown things can cause cancer.  Give them a little theatrical license and they could weaponize a carcinogen.

His dog is not excommunicado-it is likely staying at the Continental again.

I suspect there is a backstory quest that will allow him to end the excommunicado.  Perhaps by becoming a director.
-
Think if it this way.  They were continental dogs, but when they saw the awesomeness of Wick, they made him pack leader.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 6:38:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Plenty of science has shown things can cause cancer.  Give them a little theatrical license and they could weaponize a carcinogen.

His dog is not excommunicado-it is likely staying at the Continental again.

I suspect there is a backstory quest that will allow him to end the excommunicado.  Perhaps by becoming a director.
-
Think if it this way.  They were continental dogs, but when they saw the awesomeness of Wick, they made him pack leader.
View Quote
When he told Winston he'd kill everyone Winston smiled. My guess is John is the perfect way for Winston to eliminate the rest of the high table and take over.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 7:33:46 PM EDT
[#40]
John Wick 3: Director Chad Stahelski Interview
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 7:37:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Awesome. Will see once its available on the small screen.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 8:55:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Ok, so where is John Wick's dog in half these clips?

He's walking the sand dune alone and when he's with Halle Berry, it's just her two dogs.

The other thing is he's walking out of that vault with rifle. Charon is holding the door open for him, so at some point, he's at least partially back in.
View Quote
Well don’t forget Winston gave him a marker... John could be like “I’m calling in my favor.... huge freaking awesome gun”.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 10:24:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Man,

Link Posted: 1/17/2019 10:29:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The twin dog attack with the GSD leaping and dragging that guy down by the clavicle is a nice touch.
View Quote
They are Malinois you heathen! My Mal would be offended being called a GSD.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 10:35:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Just watched those deleted scenes.  Seeing the pope sort of bless John's actions was kinda cool and would have added something.  You have to wonder what the prior relationship is between the Pope and Wick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also 2 would have been better with the deleted scenes. John meeting the pope and the pope reciting the phrase tattooed on Johns back would have been enough to save that movie
Just watched those deleted scenes.  Seeing the pope sort of bless John's actions was kinda cool and would have added something.  You have to wonder what the prior relationship is between the Pope and Wick.
Definitely significant and I hope they don't scrap that possible arc. Would really be a really dark twist if the marker Winston gave John was not a new one, but the Pope's marker that Winston was hanging onto for John. Maybe John did an impossible task for the pope?
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 10:41:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The Secret Service uses Malinois to guard the White House. Seems like a cool breed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have one and a GSD as well. As awesome as my GSD is the Mal is so much more. He is stronger, faster, much more agile and 100% obedient. They are not family pet dogs and absolutely require training. You do not want one of these dogs that you can't control,  they are a bite prone very mouthy breed.

With that said all I will ever have now are Mals until I get too old to keep up with them then I will go back to GSD.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 10:45:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 10:54:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
That is all.
View Quote

Is it weird that I refuse to watch the trailer?

I saw the original movie only knowing three things about it: the title, that it starred Keanu, and that arfcom apparently liked it.

So for the second movie I opted to ignore all of the trailers and just went in with virgin eyes (well virgin except for having seen movie 1 of course).
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 11:03:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Looks good enough to go watch.  It's a shoot 'em up and I like the JW character.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 11:35:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top