Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 12:18:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Unless it ends up onAMC, FX, Stars, Showtime, or HBO, it's going to suck.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 1:37:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah, when he went into that little shop and chose what he chose, I was like...
View Quote
LOL!   Its what most of US choose too!
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I would give it a shot.

I love JW

JW:2 had some stuff that made me go with some off the wall repetitiveness and such. I still enjoyed it for just being a movie though.
View Quote
I liked JW 2 also, but the biggest WTF scene for me was the silencer shooting at the train station with nobody noticing the bullet impacts against the walls.  

Second biggest WTF is the constant grappling upon the ground.  John Wick also has way too good a hearing to fire a rifle and shotgun in a sewer system.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I want them to explain what the coins are worth. It made sense right up until Common paid for two drinks with a coin.
View Quote
Damage.

Question I have was Chicky Inky looking for more than a drink?
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 2:04:06 PM EDT
[#5]
JW2 sucked, I cannot believe they are making a 3rd.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 2:40:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
JW2 sucked, I cannot believe they are making a 3rd.
View Quote
Hopefully it won't be far worse than #2. Cheapens the whole thing. I enjoyed Taken (the movie) immensely. I enjoyed Taken 2 far less. And Taken 3 had me wondering if it would be poor form to quietly use my EDC to slit my wrists and bleed out in a movie theater. I had a headache from rolling my eyes all night long. It was just SO bad. It would be a crying shame for them to completely ruin the JW franchise that way.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 4:35:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I will watch if it makes it on TV, sounds interesting.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 6:57:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Hopefully it won't be far worse than #2. Cheapens the whole thing. I enjoyed Taken (the movie) immensely. I enjoyed Taken 2 far less. And Taken 3 had me wondering if it would be poor form to quietly use my EDC to slit my wrists and bleed out in a movie theater. I had a headache from rolling my eyes all night long. It was just SO bad. It would be a crying shame for them to completely ruin the JW franchise that way.
View Quote
JW2 was basically a rehash, followed the same storyline kind of, 3gun match orgy. I actually fell asleep in the theater.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 7:02:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Picked up by Fox, put on Fridays, cancelled by episode 4.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 7:05:31 PM EDT
[#10]
It all depends on which network picks it up.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 7:10:08 PM EDT
[#11]
This could be fun to watch
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 7:21:33 PM EDT
[#12]
A bit off topic but I received my WickII Blueray this week and am a little disappointed.  Enjoyed the first movie much more!
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 7:26:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I liked the first movie.  It had a decent story to go along with the action.  The second movie... I struggled to stay awake It was just so repetitive and just lacked any substance to keep me interested.

I'd check out a TV show spin off.. but my hopes are not very high.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would give it a shot.

I love JW

JW:2 had some stuff that made me go with some off the wall repetitiveness and such. I still enjoyed it for just being a movie though.
I liked the first movie.  It had a decent story to go along with the action.  The second movie... I struggled to stay awake It was just so repetitive and just lacked any substance to keep me interested.

I'd check out a TV show spin off.. but my hopes are not very high.
Yeah.

JW2 soiled JW.  JW was perfect for what it was.  JW2 was so contrived.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 7:29:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Just watched JW2 last night. Pretty good ... up till he chose Glocks over HKs. At least when he ran out of bullets, he was able to use the Glook as a grenade, and kill 6 bad guys.

I'd def give the Continental a look.
View Quote
I sold my HKs and went back to Glocks before JW2 came out
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:04:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I hope Ian McShane has a role in the show, even though he may be busy with his American Gods show.
View Quote
My thoughts exactly...
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Should make a JW FPS. Use coins as rewards for each mission and redeem at the Continental, unlock perks and weapons.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:17:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Rotten Tomatoes has JW2 ranked in the HIGH 90s percentile.

Taken, on the other hand, shit the bed on the very first sequel.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:23:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Yes please.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:36:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Let FX or AMC pick it up.  Shit HBO even.  
View Quote
They are about the only ones who can do it right
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:45:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just watched JW2 last night. Pretty good ... up till he chose Glocks over HKs. At least when he ran out of bullets, he was able to use the Glook as a grenade, and kill 6 bad guys.

I'd def give the Continental a look.
I wonder how many of these packages Taran Tactical will sell to those that want the exact gun he used in the movie. I haven't seen JW2 since the first one was just so-so for me.

John Wick Combat Master Package

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top