Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:06:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Uh oh
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:08:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do any mainstream Democrats really praise Mao, Stalin or Marx?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So there is something I dont understand. Yes, I get that Hitler was a heinous dude, mass murderer, etc.

But why is it than when democrat wingnuts praise Mao, Stalin, Marx, Che, etc, its all good, but when someone praises Hitler, everyone gets their panties in a wad?

Do people really not know that  Stalin outdid Hitler by millions of deaths? Never  even mind Lenin, Mao and Ho Chi Minh.

People are stupid.

Obama Christmas tree ornament.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:09:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol not publicly. . . . . Yet
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:12:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Do you know who really loves Nazis more than the rapper formerly known as Kanye?

Jesus.
View Quote

Which was his whole point.

It will only enrage people further, though.

Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:13:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I wish Israel would say the same thing to Tlaib and Ilhan... but nope
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:13:26 AM EDT
[#6]
He may be a Star Trek fan that remembers the Spock line about Nazis when the history observer said about the Nazis on Earth.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:14:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The victims of communism don't have a disproportionate amount of control over the media, Hollywood, big tech, etc. like the victims of Nazism do.
View Quote

... User name checks the fuck out. LMFAO
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:14:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do any mainstream Republicans really praise Hitler?
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:17:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Funny he gets slammed for talking about the Nazis. While the Democrats are doing literally Hitler.

Clown world.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:18:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Lord, how may I draw men to you?"
"lol, tell them you love Nazis"
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:18:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Funny he gets slammed for talking about the Nazis. While the Democrats are doing literally Hitler.

Clown world.
View Quote
I wasn't alive for either, but it feels more like Stalin
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:21:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Oof

He's in a state of delusion
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:23:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So there is something I dont understand. Yes, I get that Hitler was a heinous dude, mass murderer, etc.

But why is it than when democrat wingnuts praise Mao, Stalin, Marx, Che, etc, its all good, but when someone praises Hitler, everyone gets their panties in a wad?

Do people really not know that  Stalin outdid Hitler by millions of deaths? Never  even mind Lenin, Mao and Ho Chi Minh.

People are stupid.
View Quote

This right here!!!^^^^^^^^^^

Communists kill a hundred million or more last century, Hitler manages six million in about 6 years. Yet the communists get the free pass. Propaganda works.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:23:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Lol not publicly. . . . . Yet
View Quote

They do praise Communist China and Xi though
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:26:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Attachment Attached File

Ye thread
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:27:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Ye ye!
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:32:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Dude knows how to double down, that’s for sure.
View Quote

Double Down??

Kanye in a B&D Mask & jacket with a Bible talking about "Zionists" & his "Net And YaaHoo" schtick??

Kanye went Full on Maximum Warp Speed Cubed into complete "Plaid" level Uncharted Crazy Space on that interview!!!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:34:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

There is a massive difference between "I think God preaches forgiveness" and "I think Hitler was a pretty ok dude who also didn't kill the jews".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's allegedly doing the Jesus act of forgive and love everyone despite their actions but he's also being intentionally provocative. He's saying stuff that he knows will piss off jews especially. The nettin yahoo shit made me laugh out loud though, the voice he was doing lol

There is a massive difference between "I think God preaches forgiveness" and "I think Hitler was a pretty ok dude who also didn't kill the jews".

Oh for sure. He's poking his finger into the eye of the people who hurt him. I can't say whether or not he truly believes what he's saying but it definitely seems to be aimed at pissing off people and offending them as much as possible.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:37:58 AM EDT
[#19]
If anyone watched ari shafirs special called jew, he talks about goys (sp?) and how Jewish people see every non jew as a goy which is a derogatory term for a non Jewish individual. They have a lot rules (the talmud and another book I can't remember) that kind of keep them segregated from us goys
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:41:39 AM EDT
[#20]
I think Elon just banned him.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:42:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:44:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:52:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you know who really loves Nazis more than the rapper formerly known as Kanye?

Jesus.

Yep, people WANT to be triggered. He was pretty clear with what he said.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:17:08 AM EDT
[#24]

They did kill commies.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:25:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The victims of communism don't have a disproportionate amount of control over the media, Hollywood, big tech, etc. like the victims of Nazism do.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:26:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
If anyone watched ari shafirs special called jew, he talks about goys (sp?) and how Jewish people see every non jew as a goy which is a derogatory term for a non Jewish individual. They have a lot rules (the talmud and another book I can't remember) that kind of keep them segregated from us goys
View Quote

I saw it, it was quite entertaining.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:28:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Wait, we hate nazis now ? I swear that a few months ago we established that some nazis were doing gods work in a certain country in the east !

Clown world
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:28:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Big nate the sin chicken made me lol and the rogue goy ham soup bit also.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:28:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Yeah, that was the Nazis biggest problem,  they didn't have a good Press Agent.

(Laughs in Goebbels.)

Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:31:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ham bit was a riot lmao
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:35:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Wait, we hate nazis now ? I swear that a few months ago we established that some nazis were doing gods work in a certain country in the east !

Clown world
View Quote

The love of a Ukrainian Slavic Nazi is very different from that of a Jewish Black Nazi.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:36:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Fuckye

Fuck nazis
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:37:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Is your fucking flipper broke?  I swear you instigate more here than anyone.
View All Quotes

His name was DirtNasty
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:37:19 AM EDT
[#34]
The guy is nuttier than squirrel shit. He should really disappear with the $400MM he claims to have left. He’ll never recover from this.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:37:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Clown world
View Quote

Yeah, it's quite amusing to watch people flip. Kind of like how they were the worst thing ever and now it's literally god's will that we collectively deny the holocaust because crazy man brought out a fish net and some choccy milk next to his bible.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:41:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yeah, it's quite amusing to watch people flip. Kind of like how they were the worst thing ever and now it's literally god's will that we collectively deny the holocaust because crazy man brought out a fish net and some choccy milk next to his bible.
View Quote

Sorry, I missed all the people denying the holocaust in this thread. I was too busy writing some support letter to the ambassador of Israel hoping he didn’t get ptsd from a guy with a face mask and a fishnet talking on Alex Jones…
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:48:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Sorry, I missed all the people denying the holocaust in this thread. I was too busy writing some support letter to the ambassador of Israel hoping he didn’t get ptsd from a guy with a face mask and a fishnet talking on Alex Jones…
View Quote

Yeah, it’s pretty easy to gloss over the multiple times Kanye said it. Between getting distracted by his antics and Alex Jones trying his hardest to make the conversation go anywhere else but that topic, those looking to defend his message as being the beacon of Christianity and love can oh so easily miss the fine print.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:49:43 AM EDT
[#38]
He says "they" control everything. "They" get upset about him saying that. "They" are able to destroy him because "they" do control everything. lol
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:49:52 AM EDT
[#39]
This is the funniest series of events I have seen in a looooong time.

Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:55:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yeah, it’s pretty easy to gloss over the multiple times Kanye said it. Between getting distracted by his antics and Alex Jones trying his hardest to make the conversation go anywhere else but that topic, those looking to defend his message as being the beacon of Christianity and love can oh so easily miss the fine print.
View Quote

Dude.i heard him say it like you did.

He said hitler didn’t kill 6 million Jews.

He won’t be the first. He won’t be the last.

To be honest with you I have no personal clues on how many the nazis did kill. Ive seen some pretty compelling evidence that they did. I also saw some evidence that this number could be different.

What difference does this make though. People have opinions. Some are retarded.

It seems to me though, that people are allowed to discuss every other number from any other massacre or even genocide, but only in one case people get canceled or in certain countries jailed, for doing so.

Link Posted: 12/2/2022 3:02:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People are stupid.

No they don't. How absurd is it that people on this site are playing moral equivalency with fucking praising ADOLT HITLER!?!?
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 3:15:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

He said hitler didn't kill 6 million Jews.

He won't be the first. He won't be the last.

To be honest with you I have no personal clues on how many the nazis did kill. Ive seen some pretty compelling evidence that they did. I also saw some evidence that this number could be different.

It seems to me though, that people are allowed to discuss every other number from any other massacre or even genocide, but only in one case people get canceled or in certain countries jailed, for doing so.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, it's pretty easy to gloss over the multiple times Kanye said it. Between getting distracted by his antics and Alex Jones trying his hardest to make the conversation go anywhere else but that topic, those looking to defend his message as being the beacon of Christianity and love can oh so easily miss the fine print.

He said hitler didn't kill 6 million Jews.

He won't be the first. He won't be the last.

Maybe sticking my neck out but I have no problem saying the Nazis killed a lot of Jews and they were by far the biggest group.

BUT they also killed a fuck ton of other people which is also in the millions and is roughly half depending on which numbers get cited.

Yet the Holocaust is always about Jews and not all of the political dissidents or other groups of people that were also systematically exterminated.

In fact, my family on my mom's side when through Nazi occupation in Holland, and my grandmother didn't come over to the US until 1948. She and all of my great aunts and uncles lived through that shit as kids so I got a lot of stories about how it was.

Being blonde-haired and blue-eyed didn't give anyone a pass for being treated as disposable. I got told stories about how the German pilots when they had munitions left, would practice strafing runs on kids and farmers out in fields or on roads.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 3:20:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No they don't. How absurd is it that people on this site are playing moral equivalency with fucking praising ADOLT HITLER!?!?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

People are stupid.

Here’s Biden dressed as Mao from the other week.

You know while China was brutalizing millions of people by welding them into buildings and putting anyone who opposed it in to concentration camps.

That’s happening right now. It effects tens of millions of people.

Link Posted: 12/2/2022 3:22:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Here’s Biden dressed as Mao from last week.

You know while China was brutalizing millions of people by welding them into buildings and putting anyone who opposed it in to concentration camps.

That’s happening right now. It affects tens of millions of people.

View Quote

You know very well President Grampa doesn't dress himself.   Or know where he is.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 3:23:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You know very well President Grampa doesn't dress himself.   Or know where he is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here’s Biden dressed as Mao from last week.

That’s happening right now. It affects tens of millions of people.

True.

As if that matters.

Link Posted: 12/2/2022 3:36:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/2/2022 3:37:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Why is a moderator talking about Trump in a Kanye thread.

No, that isn’t a question.

This fucking place.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 4:55:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it even legal to deny it in Switzerland? Crazy that this interview would have resulted in several participants getting jail time in Canada and much of the EU.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 5:06:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 5:08:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Why is a moderator talking about Trump in a Kanye thread.

No, that isn’t a question.

This fucking place.
View Quote

Welcome to how it is now.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top