BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 11:31:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Time for a Trump centric political party,  I bet we'd see a huge drain on GOP registered voters and a surprising amount of dems,  same with Ind.

View Quote

Aside from lack of corruption, how would a Trump party differ from the Republican party?
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 11:34:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Aside from lack of corruption, how would a Trump party differ from the Republican party?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Time for a Trump centric political party,  I bet we'd see a huge drain on GOP registered voters and a surprising amount of dems,  same with Ind.

maybe it would be America 1st instead of party 1st?
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 11:34:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The GOP merely adopted Trump’s campaign as its party platform instead of making one and getting the candidate to agree to the principles.

So you already have one.
View Quote

I don't see it that way at all,  they may pay lip service to his campaign ideas but for the most part they don't support it.  A massive swing to a non GOP pro America party would show the true power of HIS platform and the weakness of the TRUE GOPe platform.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 11:35:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought Bush Jr’s nickname for Rove was “Turd Blossom”. Fitting, if a bit restrained.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 11:38:10 AM EDT
[#5]
"looks like" is how Houdini made his money

Facts is all that matters going forward
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 11:38:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

maybe it would be America 1st instead of party 1st?
View Quote

that would be a huge difference indeed...

I also predict there would be a measurable chunk of Dems that would move to a Trump/America party.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 11:41:00 AM EDT
[#7]
The next thing you know Bill Kristol will be on Faux selling "conservative" cruises again. It should be no surprise that Rove and those of his ilk survive and get rich by playing one flavor of conservatism off against the other.....Truth be told they are no worse than 98% of the congress-critters. They are in "the club" getting richer by the day and you are nothing to them but a donation/vote.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 11:41:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He's not a sore loser, but he keeps talking and talking and theres just no action. At some point you gotta just let it go.

SCOTUS said piss off, the states said piss off....unless he hands out rifles, tar and feathers he should focus his energy elsewhere.
View Quote

This exactly. It's shit or get off the pot time.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 11:49:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Hey Karl!

"When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooters, the fastest runners, big league ball players, the toughest boxers. Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed."

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top