Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 4:42:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty face, but she has gotten very thick since her college days here in AZ.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:56:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

SB is one gorgeous lady....

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:57:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Let's see if GD will sample the forbidden fruit

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EDWXWGxUYAMVpbS?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote
I'll still eat her ass
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:58:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No you are not.

The only concern I have is that you state you only just saw her on Gutfeld.  Where in the fuck have you been son?

View Quote

You read me worng, I have been seeing her for a long time....but last night on Gutfeld she looked extra sexy....
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 8:58:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd hit it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:34:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Too much crazy makeup. Used to be cute, but very plastic now.
View Quote
This.  I bet without all the makeup she wouldn't be at all impressive, but I don't care because I like her for her views, not looks.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:07:45 PM EDT
[#7]
While doing "picture research" I see she is of Croat and German decent.  Confirms my alignment with a certain profile:  Central/Eastern European decent, dark eyebrows, Blond hair,    pretty eyes, but with that kinda smokey look (agree that it can get overdone/too dark...but most of the time really sets off the eyes....which just burn a hole right to your soul)....great smile and lipstick...   puts effort into make up (sometimes overdone) and great curves, esp rack.  Reminds me so much of a few woman over the years, I have a weakness/I'm a sucker for that profile/look.   Does that make me a victim?
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:18:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Katie is definitely good looking. And I agree with most of her opinions too.

But when it comes to Fox News chicks who get my motor purring, I am rather fond of Sandra Smith. She has awesome eyes, nice boobs and great legs.

https://www.wagmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/GettyImages-1028568858-387x580.jpg

I think she's the best looking woman working there.
View Quote

Yes son. She was a runner for her university.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:33:07 AM EDT
[#9]
You would be able to crown yourself King Arthur if you could pull me out of dat ass
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:01:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:26:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Very sharp lady and a great spokesperson for conservative views. I really like listening to her destroy liberalism. Unfortunately, she consumes more calories than she burns and is getting quite fleshy, so she will never find her way into my bed. I don't know how to break that to her without hurting her feelings, so I just try to avoid her.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:37:11 AM EDT
[#12]
I saw her and Chris Wallace go at it and he was a real dick to her and she gave it right back to him. I think she could kick his ass. And yes, she is smoking freaky hit. If given the chance I'd nut in her so hard I'd probably pull something.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:48:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I saw her and Chris Wallace go at it and he was a real dick to her and she gave it right back to him. I think she could kick his ass. And yes, she is smoking freaky hit. If given the chance I'd nut in her so hard I'd probably pull something.
View Quote

And there are guys here in GD who would still go down on her and brag about how wet they were making her. So...errbody happy.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:01:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

GD’s obsession with BRCC is beyond unhealthy. Get the fuck over it
View Quote

Acceptance has played a significant role in the decline of our great nation.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:08:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Til the cows come home.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:16:06 AM EDT
[#16]

Take a look at her hand and wrist.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:24:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Take a look at her hand and wrist.
View Quote

If it was in a jar of pickled pigs feet at the c-store counter errbody would fish for dat one first.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:26:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Cute girl, smart.

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:49:12 AM EDT
[#19]
She's alright, bit too curvy for my tastes. She's going to have big hips and possibly a big ass as she ages.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:52:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

40 pounds!  So, you like skeletons
View Quote

I do like 'em thinner. Photos I've seen her puts her in roughly a size 12 so yes that's a tad tubby for me.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:17:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Attachment Attached File

As far as I'm concerned she can wear how ever much eyeliner she wants...
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:23:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Id wear her legs like a scarf
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:36:37 PM EDT
[#23]
It's like someone is trying to trigger people..
Id beat it and toss it in a grille at waffle house first.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 7:52:37 PM EDT
[#24]
I've never heard of her. She looks pretty though.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 6:59:48 PM EDT
[#25]
*Evil* Shanon Bream.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 7:06:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Katie is definitely good looking. And I agree with most of her opinions too.

But when it comes to Fox News chicks who get my motor purring, I am rather fond of Sandra Smith. She has awesome eyes, nice boobs and great legs.

https://www.wagmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/GettyImages-1028568858-387x580.jpg

I think she's the best looking woman working there.
View Quote
No thanks.  Especially after her "What? We called it!" arrogant BS on the Arizona 2020 election.  She thinks too highly of herself, and now she's sporting that ridiculous mega-Karen hairdo that seems to be in fashion, but that fits because she is a mega-Karen. Everything about her exudes arrogance. I yell "Cunt!" at the TV whenever I see she's on, even though she seems to have taken an anti-Biden posture.
But to each their own.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top