Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 4:17:26 PM EDT
[#1]
File under: Not my people, not my problem.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 4:29:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Had I been in the British royal guard as opposed to the Danish one, there's a chance she might actually have touched me!  

But seriously, it is well known that she was a whore - she fucked a lot of guys while she was married to Charles, including people from her security detail, her riding instructor, etc.  It's also pretty well known that she was quite unintelligent and mildly mentally ill.

As such "dumb whore" was not intended to be insulting or dramatic, but rather a factual and descriptive term.
View Quote

Fair enough, I suppose

I was kind of thinking the time frame (since you mentioned the Queen’s insistence on him marrying her) was prior to their marriage. I suppose it’s possible to be a dumb whore at 20, however I imagine it unlikely back in that day and her social circumstances.

As far as her sleeping around after she and chuck were married, I’ll simply say “what goes around, comes around”.  Or perhaps “Don’t start none, won’t be none.”  “FAFO” maybe?

On a completely unrelated topic:  how does Camila rate “Queen” as her descriptor?  I mean, Elizabeth’s husband wasn’t known as “King”.

Enquiring minds want to know.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 4:30:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I noticed his eyes have yellow tint in recent pictures. Hmm
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 4:35:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Fair enough, I suppose

I was kind of thinking the time frame (since you mentioned the Queen’s insistence on him marrying her) was prior to their marriage. I suppose it’s possible to be a dumb whore at 20, however I imagine it unlikely back in that day and her social circumstances.

As far as her sleeping around after she and chuck were married, I’ll simply say “what goes around, comes around”.  Or perhaps “Don’t start none, won’t be none.”  “FAFO” maybe?

On a completely unrelated topic:  how does Camila rate “Queen” as her descriptor?  I mean, Elizabeth’s husband wasn’t known as “King”.

View Quote

Because Camila is married to the sovereign.  He is a King. Thus his wife is the Queen.

Queen Elizabeth was the sovereign. (She inherited the throne, by right, from her father, the King) thus whoever she married would have to have a lower rank….and did.

There are three kinds of queens. (This applies to Empress as well)

A Queen Regent.   She is the sovereign.  Her husband must have a lower rank.  (He will never be a Majesty, but a Royal Highness)

A Queen Consort. She is married to the sovereign. (The current Queen.  (She is styled by Majesty)

A dowager Queen. The widow of a King (the sovereign) she retains her royal style. (Her Majesty)

Link Posted: 2/5/2024 4:37:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He is cancer, and they just discovered that?
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/5/2024 4:37:50 PM EDT
[#6]
If it is colorectal cancer would it be a royal pain in the ass?
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 4:39:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Because Camila is married to the sovereign.  He is a King. Thus his wife is the Queen.

Queen Elizabeth was the sovereign. (She inherited the throne, by right, from her father, the King) thus whoever she married would have to have a lower rank….and did.

There are three kinds of queens. (This applies to Empress as well)

A Queen Regent.   She is the sovereign.  Her husband must have a lower rank.  (He will never be a Majesty, but a Royal Highness)

A Queen Consort. She is married to the sovereign. (The current Queen.  (She is styled by Majesty)

A dowager Queen. The widow of a King (the sovereign) she retains her royal style. (Her Majesty)

View Quote

Thank you for the explanation

I’ll still refer to her as “that whore married to Chuck”.  It’s more accurate IMO.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 4:39:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why is he cancer? Because of the concept of a hereditary king, or something else?

Championing environmental causes since his youth, perhaps?

Or something else?
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 4:41:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I miss Elizabeth!
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 4:44:12 PM EDT
[#10]
He is a lizard, so a "form" of cancer may be apropos.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 4:45:50 PM EDT
[#11]
If it is in the brain, it explains a lot.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 4:47:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 4:49:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Beat.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 4:51:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Is it called Camilla?
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 4:56:47 PM EDT
[#15]
I assume it must be bad, since they didn't name it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 5:03:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 5:04:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The Queen should have turned it over the William to begin with.
View Quote

My wife thinks so too
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 5:04:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Personally for me, I hope Chuck is okay.
View Quote

Yep, me too.

Like the guy or not, but no one deserves cancer.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 5:05:02 PM EDT
[#19]
"The Wire's" Jimmy "Fucking" McNulty does one HELL of an outstanding job portraying Charles in "The Crown" series...

Link Posted: 2/5/2024 5:07:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yep, me too.

Like the guy or not, but no one deserves cancer.
View Quote

Again, that was not an option.

Link Posted: 2/5/2024 5:12:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 5:16:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm going to wait until actual UK sentiments.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 5:38:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Had I been in the British royal guard as opposed to the Danish one, there's a chance she might actually have touched me!  

But seriously, it is well known that she was a whore - she fucked a lot of guys while she was married to Charles, including people from her security detail, her riding instructor, etc.  It's also pretty well known that she was quite unintelligent and mildly mentally ill.

As such "dumb whore" was not intended to be insulting or dramatic, but rather a factual and descriptive term.
View Quote

For some reason, those traits seem to describe most tall and attractive woman.  Diana was almost 6ft tall, IIRC.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 5:41:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It is HIGHLY likely that Diana started sleeping around in their marriage first.  It was known that Diana was having an affair with her riding instructor Hewitt by 1986.  However, considering just HOW MUCH Prince Harry looks like Hewitt , it seems very likely that she was sleeping with Hewitt as early as 1983, just two years into the marriage.

I don't believe there is any indications that Charles was sleeping with Camilla until after Diana was fucking Hewitt, in 1986.  He has stated in an interview that he only want "back" to Camilla after it became clear that the marriage was "irretrievably broken" - which almost certainly refers to Diana's cheating.

All indications are that Charles was the "victim" here, and it was Diana who destroyed the marriage.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/5/2024 5:45:44 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm sorry but I don't wish cancer on anyone except the likes of a Hitler or a Pol Pot; or a Stalin.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 5:47:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
He's got the sausage fingers of a man with heart disease. The royals are surprisingly long lived with access to the worlds best healthcare, but I don't think Charles will be around long.
View Quote

Well he's 75 already...
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 5:57:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Show us on the doll where Diana touched you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish him the best.  Fuck cancer.

Charles seems like a pretty decent guy.  I have never met him, but the people who have (including my folks) seem to like him.

I think a lot of people dislike him because of the whole Diana mess.  To me, his biggest mistake was not standing up to mommy when she told him to marry the dumb whore.

Show us on the doll where Diana touched you.

He's probably waaaaay back in the line of folks she touched
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 6:00:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 6:00:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

A Sloane Ranger NOT sleeping with every hooray Henry? Unheard of...
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 6:12:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Can someone just post pictures of Kate please?

I’d pledge allegiance to her any day…
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 6:15:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Didn’t we fight a war to not give a shit about him?
View Quote

Yes. But you are still interested and so here we are.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 6:37:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Can someone just post pictures of Kate please?

I’d pledge allegiance to her any day…
View Quote

Kate just spent two weeks in the hospital after abdominal surgery, and is recuperating for several months with no royal engagements until after Easter. No diagnosis was given.
I hadn't seen any rumors in casual browsing.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 7:50:21 PM EDT
[#34]
We need to DNA test Harry and Williams to see when we can start taxing Disney World.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Didn’t we fight a war to not give a shit about him?
View Quote

I'd rather have even a mediocre king like him than Brandon.  Why did my ancestors even fight (and some of them die) in that treasonous rebellion?

To get us here?  
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 8:42:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

There's a picture of Hewitt from when he was younger, in which he looks uncannily like Harry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

There's a picture of Hewitt from when he was younger, in which he looks uncannily like Harry.

You're likely referring to this one.

Link Posted: 2/5/2024 8:45:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It is HIGHLY likely that Diana started sleeping around in their marriage first.  It was known that Diana was having an affair with her riding instructor Hewitt by 1986.  However, considering just HOW MUCH Prince Harry looks like Hewitt , it seems very likely that she was sleeping with Hewitt as early as 1983, just two years into the marriage.

I don't believe there is any indications that Charles was sleeping with Camilla until after Diana was fucking Hewitt, in 1986.  He has stated in an interview that he only want "back" to Camilla after it became clear that the marriage was "irretrievably broken" - which almost certainly refers to Diana's cheating.

All indications are that Charles was the "victim" here, and it was Diana who destroyed the marriage.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They were a completely ill suited couple who didn't love each other at all. Charles was in love with Camilla but she was viewed as unsuitable and because of him being in the position he was in within the royal family he had to ask for his mother's permission and she wanted him to marry one of the Spencer's who was viewed as suitable for a royal marriage and especially suitable in her eyes as a future Queen. From what I read Charles and Camilla were intimate before Charles was married.

I don't really care for HRH King Charles and he can't compare to his mother in the role of Monarch. I think he wants to be a good King but he is just not good at it. I don't believe he is a bad guy at all and again he wants to be a good king but is overall not that popular and he hurts his image and his ability to rule. I would never wish him ill, especially cancer - fuck cancer. Maybe a serious illness would prompt him to step down and work on his health and enjoy his retirement from public life.
I think William will do well as King and Kate as Queen Consort will of course be fantastic.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 8:56:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Fair enough, I suppose

I was kind of thinking the time frame (since you mentioned the Queen's insistence on him marrying her) was prior to their marriage. I suppose it's possible to be a dumb whore at 20, however I imagine it unlikely back in that day and her social circumstances.

As far as her sleeping around after she and chuck were married, I'll simply say "what goes around, comes around".  Or perhaps "Don't start none, won't be none."  "FAFO" maybe?

On a completely unrelated topic:  how does Camila rate "Queen" as her descriptor?  I mean, Elizabeth's husband wasn't known as "King".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough, I suppose

I was kind of thinking the time frame (since you mentioned the Queen's insistence on him marrying her) was prior to their marriage. I suppose it's possible to be a dumb whore at 20, however I imagine it unlikely back in that day and her social circumstances.

As far as her sleeping around after she and chuck were married, I'll simply say "what goes around, comes around".  Or perhaps "Don't start none, won't be none."  "FAFO" maybe?

On a completely unrelated topic:  how does Camila rate "Queen" as her descriptor?  I mean, Elizabeth's husband wasn't known as "King".

The average person has an image of Diana that is the product of an absolutely MASSIVE PR machine to present her as a saintly icon. The machine was operated and fed by powers that were pushing an anti-monarchy and an empowered feminist agenda.

The reality is that it's a pretty commonly accepted fact that Diana had Borderline Personality Disorder   If you have ever had the misfortune to have a BPD anywhere around your life you would understand that they are true monsters. Extreme  and out of control promiscuity is very typical with BPD's and with them it has absolutely nothing to do with "tit for tat" or FAFO
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 9:16:28 PM EDT
[#39]
do these people (The Menarchs) have last names?
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 9:17:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 9:28:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
do these people (The Menarchs) have last names?
View Quote

William and Harry had a sort of last name when in the service.  

William and Harry Wales from what I understand.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 9:29:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Rectal Cancer?
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 9:30:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I thought Bryan Adams was his father?
View All Quotes

Rumors are she was shagging INXS lead singer Michael Hutchence as well.

Actually it would probably be a shorter list of celebrities and staff she WASN'T banging.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 9:32:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm sorry but I don't wish cancer on anyone except the likes of a Hitler or a Pol Pot; or a Stalin.
View Quote

Unironically:

Link Posted: 2/5/2024 9:37:08 PM EDT
[#45]
They don't look anything alike there. In fact, Harry has Charles eyebrows in that pic.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 9:39:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Isn't the conspiracy theory that they want to get rid of him and put William in?
View Quote

I'll take it one step further.

William and Kate will become King and Queen and that twat Meghan's jealousy will drive her insane and she will begin plotting the take over.  First, Meghan will push Harry to move back to England in order to get close to William and Kate.  Once they are back into the fold she will try to take them out.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 9:40:11 PM EDT
[#47]
There's a picture out there of Harry where he looks uncannily like my little brother. Now I need to find out if Sandhurst kids ever came to the United States for anything back then.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 9:40:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 9:41:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'll take it one step further.

William and Kate will become King and Queen and that twat Meghan's jealousy will drive her insane and she will begin plotting the take over.  First, Meghan will push Harry to move back to England in order to get close to William and Kate.  Once they are back into the fold she will try to take them out.  
View Quote

Sounds like the plot for a book series
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 9:48:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Mojo Nixon has a good song about this:

https://youtu.be/LPCiEXOG-o4?si=1VzeIQFSJPVKtrlQ
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top